candy2004

about servers / missions

everytime we play missions we see bronzes and gold fight so gamerfirst i have to say fix that quick because when i play a mission i see gold and silvers and all my team bronzes BRUH! fix that please quick

Just now, candy2004 said:

everytime we play missions we see bronzes and gold fight so gamerfirst i have to say fix that quick because when i play a mission i see gold and silvers and all my team bronzes BRUH! fix that please quick

lets go to the next 

Hello,

This topic has been moved to the Social District (General Discussion) section of our forums.

Thank you.

- Azukii

16 minutes ago, candy2004 said:

should i keep posting? xD

Player make gold threat on bronze district-option to start mission disabled(cant press K-must change to silver dist.)Simple.Playtime reduce on bronze dist.-at least 50%(cause will have to go silver dist. and start dethreatin again)

On 4/21/2020 at 8:42 PM, TheMessiah said:

Player make gold threat on bronze district-option to start mission disabled(cant press K-must change to silver dist.)Simple.Playtime reduce on bronze dist.-at least 50%(cause will have to go silver dist. and start dethreatin again)

Since dethreating is etched so deeply in quite a lot of players I think that's just going to make silver district even worse to play in.

The majority of bronze still consists of bronzes and silvers. Golds are usually the exception.