Sign in to follow this  
WitchQueen

How 2 Organise your Clothing Locker

Just a quick video on organising your clothes to suit your needs. This is where I find out that I've been doing it wrong and there's a really simple way lol. Same method can be used with symbols.

Works on cars too but can be expensive lol. Can't be done with guns unfortunately but at least they have categories. Hope some people find this useful:

• Like 2

The way i've been organizing symbols is Sell all of them on market (price at 1 million) Then Sort by Name and cancel the auctions in order.
Helpful video btw. Thanks

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zolerox said:

The way i've been organizing symbols is Sell all of them on market (price at 1 million) Then Sort by Name and cancel the auctions in order.
Helpful video btw. Thanks

Thanks. And that's a nice way to get them alphabetical. Hopefully we'll just get a move up down or drag and drop ability at some point.

9 hours ago, kendric2000 said:

I just want the ability to buy more slots for my locker. :classic_angry:

That would be the "Inventory Expansion Selector" it was a event reward a while back but it achieves what your after.

Fascinating how this works. Only in APB, huh.

P.S. I'm pretty sure you could talk about literally anything and people would listen, your voice is silky af, it reminds me of Bob Ross. Bye

Edited by Nanometic

2 hours ago, Nanometic said:

Fascinating how this works. Only in APB, huh.

P.S. I'm pretty sure you could talk about literally anything and people would listen, your voice is silky af, it reminds me of Bob Ross. Bye

It's ridiculous that we have to do something like this but it's one of the many things that annoyed reviewers when the game was first released and it still hasn't been fixed.

And thanks lol. Tell that to the kids I have to teach Maths too! 

• Like 1

Good organization of your clothings: 

- Add numbers in front. 1st outfit (1. socks / 1 hoddie, etc..) 2nd outfit (2. socks. 2. pants. etc). With actual name of the outfit (if you want).

I've been using this and everything is organized.

I was on another character and realised I had loads of stuff my main designed so I couldn't duplicte it to my method above.

A way around this is to put all the tradable stuff on the marketplace at a high price so noone buys it. Cancel all the auctions. Fill up your locker with something free again. Then make spaces by deleting them amd retrieve the items you want to fill those spaces. This might be even easier than the original method and won't cost money from duplicating. Therefore it is also a good method to use with cars too.