Sign in to follow this  
PureChaos

Password Force Change for long inactivity Bug

hello, i had to create a brand new account, because i am having issues resetting password change into my old account.

i was able to log in, but it requires a password change for long inactivity.

but i no longer have the email access.

so i do the nolonger have access to the email option.

i choose APB Reloaded Support. Tells me to log in. I log in and sends me back to the page to Change Password. a never ending loop.

it appears to be a bug issue that needs to be fixed, because even if i try to make a support ticket it forces me to do a password change for long inactivity. i cannot leave this loop and request for help.

i reached out with a support Ticket on my new account, hoping this can be fixed and looked into. 

Finger crossed costumer support can help you out there. I have a lot of friends that had the same issue as you.

As long as you got proof of ownership for the accounts, there might be a chance after my understanding.

Best of luck!

Contact customer support with your new account. They'll ask for some more info like purchase history and account creation date. If you have most of your purchase history available it shouldn't be an issue. It will take them at least a few weeks to get back to you.

Edited by SquirrelFace