Sign in to follow this  
Mitne

So... this from where spike of these new players come from?

Lol dude said "Knock off gta" How is this game anything like gta?

2 hours ago, Inhotep said:

Dude i play APB for 8 loong years. I have witnessed Shini's creation of char and his first youtube videos. I played along his side and against his side when his char was below 100 rank.  

I was in 4 out of 5 most famous clans in APB

bragging about e-fame in a dead game lul

Edited by 404
typo

6 hours ago, TheJellyGoo said:

Yo "Mr. veteran of 8 years that had to create a new account in february" - no one is talking about APB stardom.

JiQrHes.png

Of course that doesn't mean everyone "needs" to know him. I certainly didn't but I also don't frequent Youtube and do not keep up with that.

Absolutely agree with this. The only reason I made my comment the way I did was in reply to one specific person's behavior catching my eye.

6 hours ago, Koriyasa said:

Lol dude said "Knock off gta" How is this game anything like gta?

Apb was made by the same people like David Jones.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Jones_(video_game_developer)

as for knock off - I  believe they have no clue when APB was made or that GTA and APB are not alike. "oh its an open world with crime" is the typical thing said.

On 4/20/2020 at 12:11 PM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Same response this comes up every time: APB did not actually take 100mil to make. That 100mil was an investment for RTW as a whole, of which they were working on 3-4 projects at the same time. APB likely took up the majority of those funds, but it certainly was not 100mil.

Yes, but that's not nearly as pithy. 😉

If there would be game which APB would be knock-off I would say it's "Saint's Row". Dunno why each time I can't shake off that feeling when playing APB.

Also this was year at which people made APB clones so that accusation for me kinda stands (that APB is GTA clone. I mean get used to it, that's how any sandboxish game of that kind gonna be called). We don't talk GTA V, we talk GTA SA, GTA IV and others which were there around that time.

Edited by Mitne

I was subscribed to him before I even though he plays APB so for me it was a huge surprise that he made a video about this game 🙂

I like his content and I think some of his fanbase DID indeed play the game after they watched it.

Also I think PoundOfFlesh appearance in this video created too much drama... 

7 hours ago, Mitne said:

If there would be game which APB would be knock-off I would say it's "Saint's Row". Dunno why each time I can't shake off that feeling when playing APB.

Also this was year at which people made APB clones so that accusation for me kinda stands (that APB is GTA clone. I mean get used to it, that's how any sandboxish game of that kind gonna be called). We don't talk GTA V, we talk GTA SA, GTA IV and others which were there around that time.

Well, APB was created by the guy who created GTA so there's some validity to it being called a GTA knock off.  Is it considered a knock off if you're knocking off your own game?  APB definitely does feel a lot more like Saints Row though, especially in terms of the movement and shooting.  Shooting feels like shit in every GTA.  Don't know what you got a dislike for tbh.

As far as Jameskii goes, I like him.  Found out about him after I appeared in the background of one of his old VRChat videos.

Sign in to follow this