Sign in to follow this  
Mitne

So... this from where spike of these new players come from?

Huh. I'm not even mad...

Edited by Mitne
  • Like 2

dude, you set your graphic settings at lowest possible, then you zoom the pixels you yourself chosen?

What is this kid point? I dont even care what is rest of video after minute 2:0 making such cataclysmic flaw.

4 minutes ago, Inhotep said:

dude, you set your graphic settings at lowest possible, then you zoom the pixels you yourself chosen?

What is this kid point? I dont even care what is rest of video after minute 2:0 making such cataclysmic flaw.

This "kid" is Jameskii.

Plus, picking up game... you do really care for optimized settings first? Or playability?

I didn't though of optimizing game to my needs until my FPS started to drastically drop so...

Old guard forgot how they were young pups...

Edited by Mitne
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mitne said:

This "kid" is Jameskii.

Plus, picking up game... you do really care for optimized settings first? Or playability?

I didn't though of optimizing game to my needs until my FPS started to drastically drop so...

Old guard forgot how they were young pups...

And that suppose to mean something to me?  "james kii"  Lmfao !

Who dafuq is that?! And where is this kid last 10 years in APB like me? 

Dude set up settings at lowest then recorded a video of how "sh1tty" graphics look for 100 million game! Your point???????? His point?!?!?!?! Are you for real??

Edited by Inhotep
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Inhotep said:

Who dafuq is that?! And where is this kid last 10 years in APB like me? 

Dude set up settings at lowest then recorded a video of how "sh1tty" graphics look for 100 million game! Your point???????? His point?!?!?!?! Are you for real??

Maybe he followed one of advices since "maxed out" PC rigs can't handle this game at max settings? If you watched intro, you would see he done his homework on game background...
What's your point? And yeah, some graphical artefacts happening even on lowest shouldn't happen. Especially taking how much resources game is chugging.

Edited by Mitne

Just now, Mitne said:

Maybe he followed one of advices since "maxed out" PC rigs can't handle this game at max settings?
What's your point? And yeah, some graphical artefacts happening even on lowest shouldn't happen. Especially taking how much resources game is chugging.

Dude i play at maxed out settings ever since i started to play apb. Sacrifice for that is 70 fps instead of 120. Guess what? I win 7/10 matches average, i am permanent gold, and my game stats are so high that i am opposed vs hackers constantly who go 10/10 wins.

Whats your point?  What resources? It barely takes 2 up to 3gb RAM. If you got 8gb you can play flawlessly and there is not a single person who doesnt have 8gb RAM nowadays.  

Again what is your point? 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Inhotep said:

Dude i play at maxed out settings ever since i started to play apb. Sacrifice for that is 70 fps instead of 120. Guess what? I win 7/10 matches average, i am permanent gold, and my game stats are so high that i am opposed vs hackers constantly who go 10/10 wins.

Whats your point?  What resources? It barely takes 2 up to 3gb RAM. If you got 8gb you can play flawlessly and there is not a single person who doesnt have 8gb RAM nowadays.  

Again what is your point? 

Lag spikes, single core only support, forced cap on RAM. It's not hard for high end rig to "chug" on that game when it can use only 5% of it's power, desktop in background working seamless.... That's my point. Even you don't use more than 50% of your RAM, try other games, check RAM usage, check how much your CPU works and what part of CPU work it. It's irony when Dual Core 2010 Intel processor can do as good in game as newest i9 or Ryzen processors.

And you get dislike for each veteran mention against new player playing game. I already proved my point before - inexperince is excused.

Edited by Mitne

3 minutes ago, Mitne said:

Lag spikes, single core only-support, forced cap on RAM. It's not hard for high end rig to "chug" on that game when it can use only 5% of it's power, desktop in background working seamless.... That's my point. Even you don't use more than 50% of your RAM, try other games, check RAM usage, check how much your CPU works and what part of CPU work it. It's irony when Dual Core 2010 Intel processor can do as good in game as newest i9 or Ryzen processors.

And you get dislike for each veteran mention against new player playing game. I already proved my point before - inexperince is excused.

That is why we are expecting engine upgrade to solve that init? But this situation is here for past 10 years, i dont understand what is point of this sudden topic? 
This is not ground breaking news.... 

I still dont understand your point?  You are pointing out the flaws of APB system usages, which are here past entire DECADE... you didnt discover America... 

So if you dont mind, tell us please what is your point. Thanks. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Inhotep said:

That is why we are expecting engine upgrade to solve that init? But this situation is here for past 10 years, i dont understand what is point of this sudden topic? 
This is not ground breaking news.... 

I still dont understand your point?  You are pointing out the flaws of APB system usages, which are here past entire DECADE... you didnt discover America... 

So if you dont mind, tell us please what is your point. Thanks. 

It's you who picked up on this guy playing on lowest. High is DEFAULT option of APB. Question is why he picked LOWEST option then? Maybe because he DID HAVE CHOICE to play at 10-20 fps chugging hardcore or play at lowest and get reasonable FPS.

This is average experince when you reinstall that game on every, even newest hardware - every time I have to do fucking tweaks, install APB advanced launcher, gets proper OLD drivers for this game to not run like total asthmatic (of course newest games suffer on that).

You talk to me that he have problem with pixels being in lowest graphic. Tell me, exactly what is wrong with picking that out? For what we get in-game, there should be fully-rendered graphic easily and game shouldn't lag every damn second, even on lowest. Every decal is based on max 100 shapes, what is so hard in reading their position, how they are altered and their colors? No, instead decal "fully load" and then get pixelized... to save up what? Memory? You still needed to read how that shape was freakin made. Buildings, cars, players, weapons, even in-game already full rendered skins are also suffering pixelosis, why I ask you? How does that exactly help and in what way?

There is litteraly no excuse for what is happening with lowest graphics. Lowest APB Advanced Launcher settings make way more sense as they ignore shapes and simply don't load them. If he would play on that, then this "diss" can stand, meanwhile this game came out with such settings like that, don't use properly resources and you pick up on player playing on lowest, possibly because he was forced to (thanks to how game works, he even crashed few times which is also part of this gameplay), all while this guy doesn't sacrifice "looks" of other games he plays.

Also I love that "I played hundred of matches in this game and you should expect that" punchline. If that's entering point you gonna make to every new player of this game, yeah we never gonna have any serious population.

I'm done with you.

Edited by Mitne
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mitne said:

It's you who picked up on this guy playing on lowest. High is DEFAULT option of APB. Question is why he picked LOWEST option then? Maybe because he DID HAVE CHOICE to play at 10-20 fps chugging hardcore or play at lowest and get reasonable FPS.

This is average experince when you reinstall that game on every, even newest hardware - every time I have to do fucking tweaks, install APB advanced launcher, gets proper OLD drivers for this game to not run like total asthmatic (of course newest games suffer on that).

You talk to me that he have problem with pixels being in lowest graphic. Tell me, exactly what is wrong with picking that out? For what we get in-game, there should be fully-rendered graphic easily and game shouldn't lag every damn second, even on lowest. Every decal is based on max 100 shapes, what is so hard in reading their position, how they are altered and their colors? No, instead decal "fully load" and then get pixilized... to save up what? Memory? You still needed to read how that shape was freakin made. Buildings, cars, players, weapons, even in-game already full rendered skins are also suffering pixelosis, why I ask you? How does that exactly help and in what way?

There is litteraly no excuse for what is happening with lowest graphics. Lowest APB Advanced Launcher settings make way more sense as they ignore shapes and simply don't load them. If he would play on that, then this "diss" can stand, meanwhile this game came out with such settings like that, don't use properly resources and you pick up on player playing on lowest, possibly because he was forced to (thanks to how game works, he even crashed few times which is also part of this gameplay), all while this guy doesn't sacrifice "looks" of other games he plays.

Also I love that "I played hundred of matches in this game and you should expect that". If that's entering point you gonna make to every new player of this game, yeah we never gonna have any serious population.

I'm done with you.

Dude this guy is making video whose sole purpose is not to PROMOTE apb game but to point out all flaws and all wasted 100 million bucks on it. 

His first "argument" is graphics looking like crap, him zooming mail boxes in the game, which are such because HE choose to play apb at LOWEST settings.

I dont know if you are realizing this, but credibility of such person commenting any further is immediately lost. 

Nobody says you CANT choose lowest settings. Why is that an issue? Its personal choice.  BUT it becomes an issue when you DELIBERATELY choose LOWEST settings and then you make a video pointing out how settings in apb looks like crap !!

I dont know how can you so badly misunderstand this simplicity!? Nobody said anything about him being "forced" or not, to use lowest settings. Neither you nor i know why. 

Point is, you cant trash the game graphics, while you yourself ( REGARDLESS REASONS) choose it to be lowest.  If you still cant see it, i cant help you.

I am done with you too, you successfully misunderstood one simple true statement. 

Also please quote me where did i say "i played hundred of matches in this game and you should expect that"????  I got only FOUR posts in this topic, its not hard to see there is no such thing I ever said.

Nice try of imputing YOUR words into MY mouth which were not spoken out by me.  Nice "credibility" mate.  

How does he have 1.7m subscribers?

It's not that he's marjorly wrong or anything. It's just like... yeah you randomly threw grenades at objective car cos APB is so shit at explaining anything and TKd someone.

Ha ha ha...? It's not really funny. It's just a thing he did...

Edited by MrChan

3 hours ago, Inhotep said:

Dude this guy is making video whose sole purpose is not to PROMOTE apb game but to point out all flaws and all wasted 100 million bucks on it. 

His first "argument" is graphics looking like crap, him zooming mail boxes in the game, which are such because HE choose to play apb at LOWEST settings.

I dont know if you are realizing this, but credibility of such person commenting any further is immediately lost. 

Nobody says you CANT choose lowest settings. Why is that an issue? Its personal choice.  BUT it becomes an issue when you DELIBERATELY choose LOWEST settings and then you make a video pointing out how settings in apb looks like crap !!

I dont know how can you so badly misunderstand this simplicity!? Nobody said anything about him being "forced" or not, to use lowest settings. Neither you nor i know why. 

Point is, you cant trash the game graphics, while you yourself ( REGARDLESS REASONS) choose it to be lowest.  If you still cant see it, i cant help you.

I am done with you too, you successfully misunderstood one simple true statement. 

Also please quote me where did i say "i played hundred of matches in this game and you should expect that"????  I got only FOUR posts in this topic, its not hard to see there is no such thing I ever said.

Nice try of imputing YOUR words into MY mouth which were not spoken out by me.  Nice "credibility" mate.  

He was zooming mailboxes not on the lowest settings but on console version xd. This is how it looks like on it. I use minimal settings aswell on pc because even on 'low' apb is not able to handle even 90fps stable and for people who have 144hz+ monitors that's not good.
P.s. 'I AM PERMANENT GOLD' made my day xddddd

1 minute ago, MisaAmaneUA said:

P.s. 'I AM PERMANENT GOLD' made my day xddddd

Well it does mean he hasn't dethreated.

That's about it though.

Edited by MrChan

Same response this comes up every time: APB did not actually take 100mil to make. That 100mil was an investment for RTW as a whole, of which they were working on 3-4 projects at the same time. APB likely took up the majority of those funds, but it certainly was not 100mil.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Eh I enjoy the video and quite surprised no one took the name TobyFox though lol.

On 4/20/2020 at 3:26 AM, Inhotep said:

Have you been living in a cave or under a rock?

If you do not know who famous people are , then you might not want to mock them as if they are not famous.

17 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Same response this comes up every time: APB did not actually take 100mil to make. That 100mil was an investment for RTW as a whole, of which they were working on 3-4 projects at the same time. APB likely took up the majority of those funds, but it certainly was not 100mil.

Thank you for being dedicated to reminding that to people.

3 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

I most definitely do not live under a rock or in a cave and this is the first time I've heard of this guy.

8 hours ago, MrChan said:

I most definitely do not live under a rock or in a cave and this is the first time I've heard of this guy.

AHAHAH You can't name every single youtuber over 1mil subs off the top of your head? You must be living under a rock you silly billy.

• Like 6

13 hours ago, MrChan said:

no you've just lived in a noisy jungle lol.

20 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

If you do not know who famous people are , then you might not want to mock them as if they are not famous.

Thank you for being dedicated to reminding that to people.

Dude i play APB for 8 loong years. I have witnessed Shini's creation of char and his first youtube videos. I played along his side and against his side when his char was below 100 rank.  

I was in 4 out of 5 most famous clans in APB, and i have NEVER EVER heard or saw ANYONE named a friggin "famous"  James kii. 

I never ever seen you or your name either, you who "didnt" live under a rock or in a cave.

I will mock who i want, when i want how i want. I will especially mock unknown creatures like that jameskii dude,  and dudes like you "fortunerunner". 

I watched video, that dude played apb for full 1 year. What is "famous" about him? Aside using that information of 100 million budget we all knew and followed when it was happening 8 years ago + . 

There are 10 more videos from different people explaining this same things. 

Yo "Mr. veteran of 8 years that had to create a new account in february" - no one is talking about APB stardom.

JiQrHes.png

Of course that doesn't mean everyone "needs" to know him. I certainly didn't but I also don't frequent Youtube and do not keep up with that.

It's all about perspective and where people have their interests heck even most modern celebrities are unbeknownst to me because I simply don't care.

There is nothing special to it. You're nothing special not knowing him (others aren't special knowing him) and it certainly doesn't have any impact on anyone's fame in relation to their area of influence.

The video itself isn't even bad. Over the years there have been so many trashy "reviews" where it was apparent that the editor didn't play the game himself for one minute, not here.

The critics at the beginning are undeniably problems we have fought with since the beginning. Glossing over them out of blind devotion makes you simply ignorant.

Towards the end it was rather surprising and refreshing to see someone enjoy himself playing the game and a good reminder of the strong points that this game has to offer - good advertisement.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this