Sign in to follow this  
Yilow

Game Suggestions for the future

Here's some suggestions: 
1.  We'll have  the choice to hold the pistol with 2 hands or 1 hand (As Enfo's hold it with 2 hands / crims with 1 hand, This one is more of a preference suggestion)

2. Making the Music Studio Fullscreen (That will be really useful for theme / song makers, also every other Kiosk is in fullscreen so why not make the music studio full screen? )

3. Adding a search option to the Mail (That one is also really useful for people that got alot of stuff to look for)

4. Queue System for Joining Districts!

5. Saving weapon mods loadouts (So every time you choose a weapon with slots you get automatically your saved mods on it)

Please add more suggestions in the comments if you ever got any 🙂

Edited by Yilow
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Yilow said:

We'll have  the choice to hold the pistol with 2 hands or 1 hand (As Enfo's hold it with 2 hands / crims with 1 hand, This one is more of a preference suggestion)

i want this.

I'll thow in some suggestions of varying quality.

- Allowing players to hide their threat level. This could encourage some casual (bad) players (like me) to play missions without the fear of going silver.

- Light anti-tank weapon consumable / secondary. One shot per ammo refill but capability to destroy a car with one hit. A flexible and realistic alternative to a launcher that occupies a primary weapon slot.

- A 6x6 armored personnel carrier. A city like San Paro would require using one if regular cars weren't as bullet proof.

- A fire truck with a water hose, so you could stun players by shooting water at them. Maybe place a water cannon on top of some truck or apc also.

- I would like to see weapons do more damage, as player characters are insane bullet sponges at the moment. This would make macros less useful, and also allow a sneaky player to take out multiple enemies.

Enough bad ideas for one day.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Yilow said:

Here's some suggestions: 
1.  We'll have  the choice to hold the pistol with 2 hands or 1 hand (As Enfo's hold it with 2 hands / crims with 1 hand, This one is more of a preference suggestion)

2. Making the Music Studio Fullscreen (That will be really useful for theme / song makers, also every other Kiosk is in fullscreen so why not make the music studio full screen? )

3. Adding a search option to the Mail (That one is also really useful for people that got alot of stuff to look for)

4. Queue System for Joining Districts!

I do like all of these suggestions

In regards to #3, in the 2.1 beta stream yesterday Matt did say they were working on improving the inventory/mail system so something better may be in the works.

The solution to #5 is just playing a lot and buying more mods. Although, if you have a lot of guns to slot it may take a lot of money.. A better idea would be to make modifications unlockables instead of being actual items, that way you can slot your guns however you want once you unlock the mod. I do not know how possible this is from an economic point of view as there have already been millions spent by players on mods. They would need to create some sort of trade in system (trade in a mod for a permanent unlock if you do not meet the requirements), or buyback mods at half price if they implemented this change to compensate players.

Edited by BIank
  • Like 1