Any News on Fixing Steam Achievements?

Would love to know~

No official posts, but I did see a lot of people getting steam achievements sometime in March

Mine still haven't magically fixed themselves.

Yea they havent fixed it yet. Were still missing alot of old event achievements such as halloween. Would be nice if they were fixed though.

On 4/17/2020 at 7:19 AM, a Pair of Socks said:

Would love to know~

did hell freeze over? A legit non complaining non spam intent thread by socks , and on something a few of us would want to know?

7 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

did hell freeze over? A legit non complaining non spam intent thread by socks , and on something a few of us would want to know?

Yeah I took a look back on how I was making myself non approachable and how I generally had such a negative shitty outlook on life and enjoyed nothing anymore so Im trying some new things to help fix myself for the better~

Edited by Guest
or atleast know Im not as shitty as I used to be, Im happier doing what Im doing now than before so Imma stick on this path and see how it does C:

On 4/17/2020 at 9:19 AM, lIlIiliIlIiliiIIiliIlIiiIIIiliII said:

Would love to know~

We've been taking a look at that system, and we believe steam achievement syncing has been fixed! If you guys still have problems with those, be sure to let us know. 

there's still the problem of achievements that, if you didn't play during a certain event years ago, are unobtainable now
kinda ruins it for people who wanna be completionists

Edited by Yeedman

48 minutes ago, Yeedman said:

there's still the problem of achievements that, if you didn't play during a certain event years ago, are unobtainable now

I agree on this.

1 hour ago, Yeedman said:

to add to this: that's not an apb exclusive "issue"

trying to be a completionist on steam is pretty much a lost cause

at least one game from valve even has at least one broken achievement... for years.

it's "only" a completionist issue which are a niche group. same as those that want their shiny exclusive achievemnts no one can get anymore :^)

i think most are just happy to get an achievement popup once in a while or having some to work for.

personally i wouldn't mind to make every achievement obtainable again - but i also wouldn't care if they don't wanna take away the achievements people worked for ages ago, thinking they'd be exclusive and there to stay.

Edited by neophobia

exclusivity for certain aspects like achievements should not exist for APB . it  ended ages ago with whales.

2 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

exclusivity for certain aspects like achievements should not exist for APB . it  ended ages ago with whales.

Why ? What's the difference between APB and, for example, CSGO's achievements  ?

because  1.

1 hour ago, Fortune Runner said:

2. its a #%$#%# move to screw people over for no reason and ruin their enjoyment.

3. plenty of other threads on this topic give good enough reasons.

4. this thread itself people gives their reasons.

5. APB is APB and just because any other game might screw people over doesn't mean we have to be doing that as well.

6. because the pumpkin king said so. I'm just agreeing with it to not be toxic to others so take it up with the pumpkin king.  hes over there  ~~~>>>

Well, achievements give no reward, and having APB of all games on 100% achievement completion on Steam is not something to be proud of or be happy to show off

What's the problem with Steam achieve? 😁  Ho-ho-ho... 2014... 2015...

cbaiwAN.png

69fZsUE.png

I gotta say, while I have a few of these "exclusive" achievements, I certainly wouldn't mine having more open and available for people to get. 

I would like to be able to complete all of the achievements, but alas, some of these are time locked. RIP me for not playing 2014 Christmas, yet for 2 years before, everything was fine lol 😞

• Like 1