quixxius

Engine beta test list

Are you actually serious with this? people with 150 followers on twitch get beta access???? Why do people who pull better statistics like 5 times not get a chance to get beta access? for example darleenko. Some of these streamers DONT EVEN STREAM APB BROOOO

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

yeah, why isnt darleenko invited.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Boxo said:

yeah, why isnt darleenko invited.

literally good in game has a lot of viewers did not shit on LO at all has a great fan base.

I've pretty much given up bothering on where we are going...

I did play during the initial release of APB.

I was invited to apply for APB:R closed beta and got in.

Since that, I've become less and less useful.

Irrelevant.

Detached.

A lost cause.

Maybe even delusional. 

A rambling hermit.

Something to be purged soon.

I've outlived my wellcome, and lingered on too far.

I have become a burden.

A doomsday prophet.

Edited by Chinook

"...let's not flame this thread with criticism. This is a big milestone for the game. Let's enjoy it!" -Matt Scott

but muh strimur!!!1!!1

I could also cry about why they didn't invite my boy Leefekyn, because he's my favorite APB streamer.

bad luck I guess, but who cares? it's going into open beta shorty after anyway...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Hi there,

For clarity, we didn’t invite anyone except the previously approved streamers in our program (which isn’t very large).

From there we announced the streams, and then evaluated everyone who applied. I think one of the names you mentioned contacted us after we posted the list, and the other didnt contact us.

This wasn’t intended to be exclusionary at all. There were very few we had to say ‘no’ to for one reason or another.

Thanks,

Matt

• Like 13
  • Thanks 3

Game is not that very big so i don't see why LO just doesn't reach out to streamers. Most streamers don't apply because LO claimed that the usage of configs = Automatic declined. With out config the game runs garbage as fu so i don't blame them.

Edited by Gateron
  • Like 1

Everyones just gonna watch the streamer with the most views anyway. 

2 hours ago, safdfsgkjhdgsjkhs said:

pound of flesh LOL

mistakes were made

• Like 4

6 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi there,

For clarity, we didn’t invite anyone except the previously approved streamers in our program (which isn’t very large).

From there we announced the streams, and then evaluated everyone who applied. I think one of the names you mentioned contacted us after we posted the list, and the other didnt contact us.

This wasn’t intended to be exclusionary at all. There were very few we had to say ‘no’ to for one reason or another.

Thanks,

Matt

At this point you might as well ask everyone else that have cheated in this game to become a streamer for this. I am not going to waste my time by coming back to the forums when you keep making 1 bad decision after another. What's the point in managing a company when you can't learn from your past mistakes. I really hope the engine update will bring a lot of population but with your management of this game I very much doubt we will see the pop rise to what it was during launch. Don't get me wrong I appreciate the fact that you have done a lot more than g1 but the way you are running the company is very similar to them with the false promises, not keeping with dates,ignoring feedback, getting influenced and putting some players on top compared to others ( which is one of the reasons people didn't believe in G1).  I have been around a while and it's funny to see that you are heading the same direction as previous management instead of learning from their mistakes.

Edited by Nev
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, quixxius said:

Are you actually serious with this? people with 150 followers on twitch get beta access???? Why do people who pull better statistics like 5 times not get a chance to get beta access? for example darleenko. Some of these streamers DONT EVEN STREAM APB BROOOO

personaly i understand your issue with the list but some people are streaming or making video's on other platforms. what makes them also intresting to promote the game

6 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi there,

Thanks,

Matt

personaly i m fine with the list as u can clearly see that everyone in the streamercommunity got a fair chance

8 hours ago, Snubnose said:

"...let's not flame this thread with criticism. This is a big milestone for the game. Let's enjoy it!" -Matt Scott

but muh strimur!!!1!!1

I could also cry about why they didn't invite my boy Leefekyn, because he's my favorite APB streamer.

bad luck I guess, but who cares? it's going into open beta shorty after anyway...

hes one of the only once i m wondering also why he wasn't invited but at this moment i find the list good enough for giving us a decent variaty of all sorts of streamers.

9 hours ago, quixxius said:

Are you serious? Person you are implying, aside being toxic waste personality since forever, was multiple exposed and banned by FF.  

He is no better than rest of "controversial" people from the list of same keen.  I sincerely hope you are rooting for yourself from your alt.

Dont know a single person who respect or even like the guy you suggested. Huge no tnx. Bye. 

Edited by Kitty Yekaterina

2 hours ago, Nev said:

At this point you might as well ask everyone else that have cheated in this game to become a streamer for this. [...]

To be fair they are a huge part of the population left over, I mean they did kinda force away another huge part which grew tired of playing against such waste but you know. What's left is left.

The amnesty had been declared a long time ago and that's what decided to whom APBs future will be advertised to. Personally not my first choice but to each their own.

>Darleena

200.gif

Why not just invite EpicGoat and Film to stream it too.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Gateron said:

Game is not that very big so i don't see why LO just doesn't reach out to streamers. Most streamers don't apply because LO claimed that the usage of configs = Automatic declined. With out config the game runs garbage as fu so i don't blame them.

Half of the people on the list use configs or even shaders, so yeaaahhh...

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Gateron said:

And there's literally nothing wrong with using a config. If anything, Little Orbit encourages people to use them in order to get better performance. I believe they're even hosting a version of the advanced launcher officially.

If people use shaders just report them and its bye bye. Nobody reports because nobody really cares.

• Like 1

APB streamers have such low numbers that they had to give access to people like flaws and other "questionable" streamers. To be honest, they should've just opened the beta to everyone and let anyone stream it instead. APB isn't Valorant, there's not going to be a relevant viewership increase just because of this streamer beta access thing.

Also, good luck to all streamers who're going to stream at the same time as Kempington.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Not to forget that this is more like a "from APB players for APB players" kinda thing.

It's not supposed to bring in new players just yet. It a small Beta insight with just some Lulclub footage.

So I'm pretty sure this was just Matts way of giving a couple choices to watch for everyones preferences.

1 or 2 streamers and you would have other criticism about more selective favoritism again so the only other option would have been just the official stream alone.

Edited by TheJellyGoo
  • Like 2

all these people acting like little orbit has been knee deep in the community for years and knows every clique, or that it would be fair for little orbit to exclude players based on the claims of other players

its just small sneak peak to go along with a q&a cool your jets

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Ah, yes. Just as expected.

Lots of people who don't even stream APB or play it or have an extensive ban history. Classic.

edit:

And can game companies stop treating "streamers" like some privileged class and deities? They don't make your game more popular. The work of the dev team and the marketing team do it. All "streamers" is do is latching onto the gaming industry and leeching. Basically like parasites. 

Edited by Sayori
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 4/16/2020 at 5:19 PM, Sayori said:

Ah, yes. Just as expected.

Lots of people who don't even stream APB or play it or have an extensive ban history. Classic.

edit:

And can game companies stop treating "streamers" like some privileged class and deities? They don't make your game more popular. The work of the dev team and the marketing team do it. All "streamers" is do is latching onto the gaming industry and leeching. Basically like parasites. 

Not really true. I mean if I choose a game to stream based on viewer numbers (of the game) hoping to grow an audience then sure, hands up I'm a parasite. But an actual big streamer playing a game? Absolutely they bring players to it. A tonne of people only play Sea of Thieves because they saw summit do it.

This isn't an advertising thing and they asked youtubers too not just streamers. It's just that they have to stream.

Edited by WitchQueen
  • Thanks 2

36 minutes ago, WitchQueen said:

Not really true. I mean if I choose a game to stream based on viewer numbers (of the game) hoping to grow an audience then sure, hands up I'm a parasite. But an actual big streamer playing a game? Absolutely they bring players to it. A tonne of people only play Sea of Thieves because they saw summit do it.

This isn't an advertising thing and they aksed youtubers too not just streamers. It's just that they have to stream.

Those people play the game just to be able to match against or with the streamer. Not to actually enjoy the game. How is Sea of Thieves doing now when summit ain't playing? Or I shouldn't ask? 🙂

But ok...big streamer? Did LO contact summit to showcase the engine update? Would have been far better pick than anyone on the list(no offense to you personally, I think you are a nice guy)

I was going to try Sea of Thieves but the windows 10 only put me off, then the game was shambles. A streamer won't make me touch any game if it's garbage.

• Like 1

i didun get ze kei i am no happy kp0ZnaP.gif