I-Reaper-I

500 more players on Citadel recently.

Where did all those players come from, I wonder. Did I miss an event or a big announcement or something?

6 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Something about china flu.

That would make a lot of sense lmao, but honestly times aren't that desperate that you really have to return to APB. I mean there is Doom Eternal and Animal Crossing, the hottest sh!t out there right now. 😂

1 minute ago, I-Reaper-I said:

That would make a lot of sense lmao, but honestly times aren't that desperate that you really have to return to APB. I mean there is Doom Eternal and Animal Crossing, the hottest sh!t out there right now. 😂

Doom Eternal will only get one play through from most people, and Animal Crossing is done in short bursts over a long time.

3 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Doom Eternal will only get one play through from most people, and Animal Crossing is done in short bursts over a long time.

There's also CS:GO, WoW, EVE Online, No Man's Sky, R6: Siege, The Division 2, Starbound, Apex Legends, The Sims, Elite Dangerous, Skyrim, GTA 5, yade yade yada the list goes on.

Must be something else that brought 500 players back.

2 minutes ago, Kitty Yekaterina said:

u can tnx to corona. As soon that is over, pop is back to 400-500

It's seriously not the corona beer, tens of thousands of games are out there that are far far better. 😂

I'm telling you there was an update or maybe the easter event lol.

Some are trying the game out due to the current situation - but with "dethreaters" haunting all of the bronze districts and "*lol*-stomping" new players, it is very likely that most will not stay (which is unfortunate).

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, I-Reaper-I said:

There's also CS:GO, WoW, EVE Online, No Man's Sky, R6: Siege, The Division 2, Starbound, Apex Legends, The Sims, Elite Dangerous, Skyrim, GTA 5, yade yade yada the list goes on.

Must be something else that brought 500 players back.

All of which have seen a large rise in players too.

Lockdown got everyone playing everything. There is also the fact that the play times are now longer too. So a lot of the population increase is actually just the same pool of players staying on for longer, thus increasing the peak.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

All of which have seen a large rise in players too.

Lockdown got everyone playing everything. There is also the fact that the play times are now longer too. So a lot of the population incrase is actually just the same pool of players staying on for longer, thus increasing the peak.

lmao the only good thing that happened to this game so far. Global pandemic and lockdowns everywhere and LO are bashing their 4ss to the floor out of joy because of a slight playerbase increase.

Edited by I-Reaper-I

2 minutes ago, I-Reaper-I said:

I'm telling you there was an update or maybe the easter event lol.

But Easter event was trash (no offense LO 🤗 ).

Aside of useless  titles as rewards and annoying utterly useless opgl event which served just to convince people to leave dynamic event district sooner than intended, there was literally nothing worthy in this year's event.

I was shocked to see that you couldnt even get bunny ears or bunny mask like ALL literally ALL years before 2020, including 2019 under LO management, meaning people had one huge ZERO motivation for the event. 

Only useful thing, was 1500 joker tickets, and new joker store permanent weapons given out by LO...thats it. Literally. 

So its not because of event 1000000000%.  

Only thing left is corona and #stayhome thingy. People got bored so badly that they thought to themselves..omg apb i forgot about that game, lets reinstall and see whats new and if engine upgrade finally came.

They ll stay 1 week, see everything is the same like all years before it (aside few new clothing items and 1 new legendary) and they ll leave the game.

2 minutes ago, Kitty Yekaterina said:

But Easter event was trash (no offense LO 🤗 ).

Aside of useless  titles as rewards and annoying utterly useless opgl event which served just to convince people to leave dynamic event district sooner than intended, there was literally nothing worthy in this year's event.

I was shocked to see that you couldnt even get bunny ears or bunny mask like ALL literally ALL years before 2020, including 2019 under LO management, meaning people had one huge ZERO motivation for the event. 

Only useful thing, was 1500 joker tickets, and new joker store permanent weapons given out by LO...thats it. Literally. 

So its not because of event 1000000000%.  

Only thing left is corona and #stayhome thingy. People got bored so badly that they thought to themselves..omg apb i forgot about that game, lets reinstall and see whats new and if engine upgrade finally came.

They ll stay 1 week, see everything is the same like all years before it (aside few new clothing items and 1 new legendary) and they ll leave the game.

How I imagine all those hopeful players right now.
w3Xj8g1.jpg

41 minutes ago, StevenDeckard said:

Some are trying the game out due to the current situation - but with "dethreaters" haunting all of the bronze districts and "*lol*-stomping" new players, it is very likely that most will not stay (which is unfortunate).

That's why I say this game is still revelant but it's destroyed by it's own community.

G1 had it sins like zero development and ignorance of problems but essentially what was bringing this game down was always playerbase... I mean who else was playing then? Surely not G1 was doing all this shit things to players.

...Can you all finally get some grip and act like humans? We don't care that you got kill streak rank 6 on bronze district...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, I-Reaper-I said:

Did I miss an event or a big announcement or something?

I heard something about a worldwide pandemic that forces people to stay at home

For real OP?...

It's because of the coronavirus. Stop forcing yourself to think it's "something else".

• Like 2

little orbit engineered covid-19 in order to boost population numbers

3 hours ago, 404 said:

little orbit engineered covid-19 in order to boost population numbers

they might even use unit game as scapegoat. covid-19 is made in china after all

7 hours ago, I-Reaper-I said:

tens of thousands of games are out there that are far far better. 😂

like?

41 minutes ago, Artorius_ said:

like?

*insert mainstream game here*

• Like 1

Corona or no corona, i briefly popped back in for easter event thingy.

Don't worry, I'm already gone.

See you on next event i fancy playin'.

On 4/15/2020 at 10:01 AM, I-Reaper-I said:

Where did all those players come from, I wonder. Did I miss an event or a big announcement or something?

Well...I went back to playing a little bit myself given the situation and the free premium. There's nothing to do anyway.