Sign in to follow this  
Farbon Ciber

car slots issue

I am currently maxed on car slots. What happens if I purchase a pack that includes a car?

• Like 1

You can't reedem any additional vehicle unless you delete another one you have. 😕 

They will just stay inside your mailbox forever

Only 4 open slots vehicles can be re-bought through the contacts or the showroom, not alredy-customized ones (for example the Gumshoe).

Edited by AlishaAzure

If you purchase new car from marketplace or armas, and you got no car slots, it will just stay in mail box forever.

My suggestion is, either sell some of cars you got, since all of them cant be non tradable preset cars from contacts, or simply put car you dont need or dont use often at marketplace and then cancel it. 
It will be sent to your mailbox without expire date, so that is your locker enlargement improvisation right there. 

Its what veterans use since forever. 

...21 slots for cars. Unless you duplicate the same cars or keep zero-slotters you got on your way up I dunno how you would even fill it up. One slot for one certain car and I never was full.

11 minutes ago, Mitne said:

...21 slots for cars. Unless you duplicate the same cars or keep zero-slotters you got on your way up I dunno how you would even fill it up. One slot for one certain car and I never was full.

congratulations on being uncreative i guess?

1 hour ago, Mitne said:

It's very easy to fill the slots up. Most people I know that make cars have the slots full, me included

i got 31? 32? car slots on my main and they are always filled up. It's fun customizing cars, at least it is for some people.

This is a problem.

Another one is that there is not way for directly upgrade a customized car.

a car with no mod slot should be able to go to 4xmod slot version.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Queen of Love said:

This is a problem.

Another one is that there is not way for directly upgrade a customized car.

a car with no mod slot should be able to go to 4xmod slot version.

This, this, this! Having to redesign your favorite car each time you can afford the higher-tier version is pretty annoying, but it is even more so when the older versions take up your inventory space and you have nothing to do with them.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this