Sign in to follow this  
Snubnose

Packet loss and latency issues.

hey, I already opened a ticket (#114445) and I felt like trying my luck by bumping it on the forum... support response times are ~8 days currently

and I think this is pretty urgent because it directly affects gameplay. wouldn't want to wait a whole week for a solution...

also, anyone else experiencing packet loss (fluctuating between 1 and 12), combined with the occasional latency spike? I've asked others ingame and their connections are fine... just wondering if only some players are affected by this.
(I already checked my end, my connection is clear and every other game, discord and teamspeak work perfectly fine.)

yes I'm also experiencing this and its annoying because its only happening in APB, I'm experiencing this since yesterday and it's definetly not an issue on my end because I'm able to play Valorant with Discord Communication without a ms or packet loss issue at all

• Thanks 1

just wanna upd8 its gone for me after the server randomly disconnected me

7 hours ago, moneey said:

just wanna upd8 its gone for me after the server randomly disconnected me

well, keep an eye on it...

I've got this on and off.. sometimes it's there, sometimes it not... sometimes it's pretty extreme, sometimes mild.

I've sent 2 latencytest to support now (in the same ticket). first one with pretty severe lags, and the other one with just a little packetloss...