is this the new hairstyle?

wJJ59cp.jpgi was just wondering i remember in one of scott's posts he mentioned that they will be bringing in two new hairstyles 

Can't ever be called "new" an hairsyle existing since 2007.

I hope not, but if it is included, well, in anyway peoples will still be using actual ones.

(Just my point of view)

Edited by AlishaAzure

here's the full pic:

cWlQipq.jpg

obviously, this is ancient.. pre-alpha ancient. so no, this ain't one of the new haircuts.

...god this is horrible to look at

I hope it wont be even similar to this Halle Berry at OP one since we already got one like this.

Matt promised 2 new hairstyles, 1 for women 1 for men, I sincerely hope it will be one that we dont already have.

We got like 8 bald "hairstyles" for women which is ridiculous imo, but we dont have one single long hairstyle for women, regardless hair is straight or curvy. 

If anything i hope new hairstyle since its just one, will have many sub options to pick from, such as length of fringe, side, nape, etc.

Secretly I hope @MattScott will at least consider my suggestion of having 1 hairstyle which can combine each side of head (fringe,side,nape) from already programmed hairstyles we got in the game.

Like combination of 6th (only long hair for women in APB with silly forehead expose without fringe) and fringe from 23rd hairstyle :

EKFJATq.jpg 

or combination of 6th hairstyle with fringe from hairstyle number 3 (ponytail)

tkmNp6R.jpg 

34a8wvg.jpg 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

i didnt know there were 2 new hair styles coming. Thats great news. Would love to see Long Dredds for men and woman. When are they coming in ?

Edited by Y2Venom

9 minutes ago, Y2Venom said:

i didnt know there were 2 new hair styles coming. Thats great news. Would love to see Long Dredds for men and woman. When are they coming in ?

With engine upgrade, new contacts and new levels. Hopefully this year as planned by LO.

• Like 2

On 4/14/2020 at 10:17 PM, CookiePuss said:

I just two more Hairstyle #2.

That's all people use anyways.

I find it curious, that so many people are basically creating slight variations of the same exact character, when APB offers so many ways to be different.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Chinook said:

I find it curious, that so many people are basically creating slight variations of the same exact character, when APB offers so many ways to be different.

Because every hairstyle other than the 2 everyone goes to are unattractive to look at. 

Hell, the only hairstyle for females that has a length you can call somewhat long leaves your character with not a 4, not a 5 but a 6head.

APB needs more long hairs. Even though it requires clothing physics calculations it's something the game needs if it wants to have a creative scene that's somewhat redeemable. 

People won't use what they don't like. Doesn't make them all the same either.

I do think this would be super cool; I also wish some hairstyles looked better when wearing headwear.. 

• Like 1