Hansner

Should they nerf the true orge

Should little orbit nerf the true orge?  

98 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Should little orbit nerf the true orge?

• Yes
    • No

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/12/18 at 09:15 AM

12 minutes ago, Clandestine said:

Not rly. It has better hitreg. Vanilla nfas barely ever kills in 2 shots like it should.

NFAS 12 never killed in two shots. Now that'd be broken.

It does 492 damage in one shot, if all 12 pellets hit.

Edited by GhosT
added stats

3 hours ago, Clandestine said:

Not rly. It has better hitreg. Vanilla nfas barely ever kills in 2 shots like it should.

3 hours ago, Sniperturtle said:

NFAS should kill in 2 shots??? JSG can barely do that, and you need supreme aim for CSG to do it.

Ummm... both the standard NFAS and the True Ogre are 3 stk... not 2. 

Edited by CookiePuss

47 minutes ago, Clandestine said:

Yea, no... the Nfas isn't that strong as others say it's just under 500 damage, I use the strife and that thing has the highest damage allowed and still takes two shots (if you can land them with its wonky cone of effect). Nfas I have often times sprayed like an idiot and used the whole clip and nothing, I've also seen the Ogre do this as well. And answering your previous question, yea it is just for the show off aspect of having a legendary, The drum clip is super useful none the less not going to argue that but the clip size just means more time to correct mistakes you make at a drop off of (checks the DB page) increased recoil, 60% more reload time, and a  .65 second wind up before the first shot fires. If you check the two guns DB the stats are... just about the same. but it actually puts the ogre at a 1.25 ttk and the normal sitting at a .6, ogre also has a higher equip time, otherwise the guns are exactly the same it is literally just the higher clip capacity that makes it better.

EDIT:

INB4 anyone else... 'NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD'

EDIT v2.0 IGNORE MY STATS... i was unaware of the new DB.... i'm an idiot but what else is new!? whatever point remains looking at the new page the guns are right about the same minus a few things.

Edited by TheSquigg

7 hours ago, TheWarX said:

One of the most broken weapon in the videogame history......and ppl vote no.....

Full of silver forum.....no words.....really....

You do know a 3 slot NFAS is actually more powerful?

The wind up on the True Ogre is a massive handicap.

10 minutes ago, TheSquigg said:

Yea, no... the Nfas isn't that strong as others say it's just under 500 damage, I use the strife and that thing has the highest damage allowed and still takes two shots (if you can land them with its wonky cone of effect). Nfas I have often times sprayed like an idiot and used the whole clip and nothing, I've also seen the Ogre do this as well. And answering your previous question, yea it is just for the show off aspect of having a legendary, The drum clip is super useful none the less not going to argue that but the clip size just means more time to correct mistakes you make at a drop off of (checks the DB page) increased recoil, 60% more reload time, and a  .65 second wind up before the first shot fires. If you check the two guns DB the stats are... just about the same. but it actually puts the ogre at a 1.25 ttk and the normal sitting at a .6, ogre also has a higher equip time, otherwise the guns are exactly the same it is literally just the higher clip capacity that makes it better.

EDIT:

INB4 anyone else... 'NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD'

Ogre windup time as Ketog said is 0.59 seconds, fire interval is .20 seconds and it has a 3 stk, so the  overall ttk is 0.99 seconds. 

3 hours ago, Clandestine said:

excuse me but NFAS NEVER killed in two shots .

13 hours ago, Nite said:

The Ogre's only real problem is that it seems to crowd out hitreg for other people sometimes, but that's not a fault of the weapon itself so....

This... This... and THIS ^^^

13 hours ago, Niggs said:

they should fix the game

Dam I cudnt agree more. All the whining about hvr nerf here and explosives in the toilet there is just getting irritating. atm I feel every weapon is well balanced, even if not, they are not that big of an issue that requires immediate attention. Bigger issues need to be solved right now, hacking being taken care atm. Next, matchmaking? 

Edited by killerskull

The issue people have with it is the Perceived TTK on it, in game play people don't take the windup as part of the TTK so it Seems like a really low TTK. Like people say it is very much an ambush weapon.

12 hours ago, TheWarX said:

One of the most broken weapon in the videogame history......and ppl vote no.....

Full of silver forum.....no words.....really....

13 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

like everyone already said the ogre is not as op as it looks

even after wind up if you know how to use your own guns properly and which ones for certain situations then the ogre can lose easily

literally posted this an hour before you....

i don't own an ogre and kill it as much as it kills me so of course id say no its not a problem

Wow dbl post. Sorry for that. Here's a warm fuzzy pic of a true ogre.

Shrek-gifs-shrek-39370409-500-236.gif

Edited by Hey!
dbl post

OP?  Perhaps you have no tactical awareness.  When you see that Ogre guy jump out of the car... and your team mate is across the street /w an HVR while you get kill assist on your stock ntec... Ogre gets deaded.

On 6/10/2018 at 4:33 PM, Hey! said:

OP?  Perhaps you have no tactical awareness.  When you see that Ogre guy jump out of the car... and your team mate is across the street /w an HVR while you get kill assist on your stock ntec... Ogre gets deaded.

Killed not deaded bro.

It's overpowered in Asylum, in missions it's kind of useless. I think they should remove the windup and change the rate of fire to the n-fas. It would make it viable in missions, but not overpowered. It would also reduce the fps drops from all the excessive smoke and blood produced by shooting it.

• Like 1

On 6/10/2018 at 2:38 PM, killerskull said:

Dam I cudnt agree more. All the whining about hvr nerf here and explosives in the toilet there is just getting irritating. atm I feel every weapon is well balanced, even if not, they are not that big of an issue that requires immediate attention. Bigger issues need to be solved right now, hacking being taken care atm. Next, matchmaking? 

Yeah lets make another post about unbanned people or crying about battleeye. That should sort things up!

I dont see the problem with the true ogre.

If you face the true ogre, try another cqc wep, try flanking, try taking it from afar, try asking a friend to take it out. There is tons of ways to take it out. 

It also screams "im here" every windup

Edited by Zealocke

On 6/10/2018 at 2:43 AM, iPlumbum said:

If you cant counter an Orge, I think its you who is infact silver.

Hey! My gold threat and 13fps would have disagreed with you a year ago.

Got a new laptop and haven't faced an ogre yet though so idk how badly it will wreck my frames now.

On 6/10/2018 at 9:09 AM, Clandestine said:

It's 3 shots to kill, though. The ogre too.

3 hours ago, Sadira said:

It's 3 shots to kill, though. The ogre too.

Yeah but nfas barely ever kills with 3

Removing the windup and giving it a normal ttk would piss off everyone that loves to troll bronze with it but would also make the troll'd happy i guess. I use opgl a lot, so i can't fuzzy bunny too much.

well, is OP af, but you got like 2 sec to react when you hear that evil sound from that beast before it destroy every part of your character, you have to be quickly and move 

10 minutes ago, sundere said:

well, is OP af, but you got like 2 sec to react when you hear that evil sound from that beast before it destroy every part of your character, you have to be quickly and move 

0.59 seconds*