Hansner

Should they nerf the true orge

Should little orbit nerf the true orge?  

98 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Should little orbit nerf the true orge?

• Yes
    • No

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/12/18 at 09:15 AM

Should they nerf the true orge because it's way too op

Edited by Mark Marquez

i mean that 0.6 is enough tbh

Wind up timer to shoot

Short firing range

What more do you want to be nerfed? 

The Ogre's only real problem is that it seems to crowd out hitreg for other people sometimes, but that's not a fault of the weapon itself so....

• Like 5

It's a corner popping weapon , you have a 0.59 windup time and a 0.40 time to kill wich ends up as an 0.99 TTK

some weapons would have the time to kill you two times before all of this happends  .

of course ogre stands out for that , but every weapon is good at something ,  and this , is the ONLY thing ogre is good at .

i honestly don't see why ogre would need a nerf , it might be considered as a "noob" weapon but that doesn't mean it's overpowered .

• Like 1

The Ogre is barely good, much less OP.

like everyone already said the ogre is not as op as it looks

even after wind up if you know how to use your own guns properly and which ones for certain situations then the ogre can lose easily

One of the most broken weapon in the videogame history......and ppl vote no.....

Full of silver forum.....no words.....really....

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheWarX said:

One of the most broken weapon in the videogame history......and ppl vote no.....

Full of silver forum.....no words.....really....

If you cant counter an Orge, I think its you who is infact silver.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, iPlumbum said:

If you cant counter an Orge, I think its you who is infact silver.

The Ogre is quite an effective weapon in the hands of a good players...for me its the only weapon that really pisses me off in this game..

Edited by RodriguesPTF
  • Like 1

If you know they have an ogre, then you wouldve already won cuz you would avoid going into tight spaces without having a lookk or nading first

The Ogre is an annoying weapon, but you just need to know how to play against it. But then again, I don't want to know how powerful it is in the hands of a super experienced player... Either way I think it's pretty balanced, just easy for beginners to use (which is why it's probably considered OP to you).

Personally I think the regular Nfas is actually worse than the ogre, but that's my personal opinion.
Neither need nerfing however, not when the Yukon kills as fast as an NFAS, and it's a secondary. 
Just so you know, I do use a Yukon. 

Edited by Spherii
  • Like 1

That gun is a defensive play weapon, is very limited on range, suffers hitreg issues due to too many pellets in a short timeframe, and has a windup time.

The only district it becomes useful in is financial defense missions, other than that it's a very situational weapon and you'll be using your sidearm a lot more.

It isn't even all that good in asylum, which even plays in it's best range, but loses out to others due to the windup time.

I really, really don't understand how people think it is overpowered. It's fine the way it is.

Sure, it sometimes screws up the hitreg for everyone in the vicinity and the FPS of people with bad/mediocre PCs, but that's not the guns fault.

BTW, default N-FAS 12 is deadlier than the True Ogre.

Edited by GhosT
added a btw
  • Like 2

Really while annoying the True Ogre isn't as bad as it's made out to be, I've consistently beat them out using my piddly little no slot Nfas you can get from the tutorial, it's just a matter of avoiding it... it is just a shotgun after all and doesn't like mobile targets all too well. Yea you'll get clipped but if you just stand in front of it the results are going to wind up in your untimely death. And it's not like you don't have a split second to react to that horrid wind-up noise. 

#trueogrenotop The amount of hate whispers I got for using the ogre. But all it takes is one mistake and I die. Good secondary and good anticipation skills are a must with the ogre. Engaging the timer before an enemy even appears is also important . Ultimately it's a weapon that anyone could be good with but to utilize it properly you need quite a bit of skill. And it's quite easy to beat if you just think about it. 

• Like 2

It is not even close to OP? It has it's little niche that it is good at and that is it. And even that comes with a bunch of drawbacks.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit

If it's not op then why is everyone using ogre instead of nfas?

Edited by Clandestine

19 minutes ago, Clandestine said:

If it's not op then why is everyone using ogre instead of nfas?

Legendary so good to show off.

23 minutes ago, Luminesca said:

Legendary so good to show off.

Not rly. It has better hitreg. Vanilla nfas barely ever kills in 2 shots like it should.

Edited by Clandestine

6 minutes ago, Clandestine said:

Not rly. It has better hitreg. Vanilla nfas barely ever kills in 2 shots like it should.

NFAS should kill in 2 shots??? JSG can barely do that, and you need supreme aim for CSG to do it.