Sign in to follow this  
Sakebee

Un-Easter Patch Announcement

Hello everyone,

A new patch is going up onto the Live servers for PC. This patch will be happening on Wednesday 4/15/2020. The Patch is scheduled to start at 9 AM UTC and will last up to 6 hours. Console will have its normal maintenance starting at 9 AM UTC as well.

OVERVIEW

In addition to removing the 2020 Easter event, our patch this week will include some important server maintenance. Our downtime will be a little bit longer than usual as a result. We also wanted to give you advanced notice that our Easter Classics Bundle will be leaving the store on 4/29/2020. Hop to it before it's gone!

CHANGES/FIXES

• Removes the 2020 Easter event from the client.

This post is cross-referenced under Game Updates for your convenience.

🐝 Sakebee

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks as always @Sakebee, i thought there were more bug fixes or additions 😞, but still, thanks for your work, very appreciated!

Kind of weird since Easter has not yet happened

13 minutes ago, -Dan- said:

Kind of weird since Easter has not yet happened

Wut? It happened for me the past weekend o.0

Ah, you mean the period itself?

2 hours ago, AlishaAzure said:

Wut? It happened for me the past weekend o.0

Ah, you mean the period itself?

That's the Catholic Easter

Just now, -Dan- said:

Ahhh, aight aight, sorry man

umm yea kinda out of the blue but, what about that world consolidation...

I know, engine update is priority #1.
but I still wonder where world consolidation is at, or if it's planned to be finished before or after the engine update hits live. (I guess after, because you reeeally want that engine update out of the way)

last update I heard was that it's going to happen "october 2019":

"In October after releasing names, we will be finally consolidating Jericho and Citadel giving our players the ability to play any character in any region."

I guess the decision to blast through engine update development happened shortly after that...

anyway, now that the engine update is ACTUALLY around the corner, I'd like to know if it's time to talk about what's on the priority list after the engine update?

18 minutes ago, Snubnose said:

but I still wonder where world consolidation is at, or if it's planned to be finished before or after the engine update hits live. (I guess after, because you reeeally want that engine update out of the way)

"In October after releasing names, we will be finally consolidating Jericho and Citadel giving our players the ability to play any character in any region."

I guess the decision to blast through engine update development happened shortly after that...

anyway, now that the engine update is ACTUALLY around the corner, I'd like to know if it's time to talk about what's on the priority list after the engine update?

Im also interested on this point, was going to open another topic but i think i could skip that, maybe? I have free time to spend so.

3 hours ago, Snubnose said:

last we were told server consolidation wasn’t feasible, and orbit was looking at allowing characters to play on either server

10 hours ago, Deadliest said:

never bring it back.

? I like it : P i could essentially "ram raid" as an enforcer, a grindable event for cash.

Plus butcher's alot of fun for me.

On 4/14/2020 at 12:40 AM, -Dan- said:

Ramadan is seperate holiday.

1 minute ago, Mitne said:

Ramadan is seperate holiday.

???

5 minutes ago, -Dan- said:

???

I assumed you are muslim.

2 minutes ago, Mitne said:

I assumed you are muslim.

Jesus Christ no, Catholic and Orthodox Easter are one week from eachother

1 minute ago, -Dan- said:

Jesus Christ no, Catholic and Orthodox Easter are one week from eachother

Then let's just say that APB Easter is in USA, protestant country where easter is on par with catholic one.

Just now, Mitne said:

Then let's just say that APB Easter is in USA, protestant country where easter is on par with catholic one.

Fair and square

Sign in to follow this