jjpn

question about trading.

can i send a legendary weapon through mail to someone that has a trade lock currently?

I didn't know they allowed legendaries to be sent via the mail again. Probably not a good idea.

4 minutes ago, Thornecroft said:

I didn't know they allowed legendaries to be sent via the mail again. Probably not a good idea.

there's a bulletproof trading system and support no longer accepts trade scam tickets, seems fine to me

6 minutes ago, 404 said:

support no longer accepts trade scam tickets

^ Would suggest that you can still send in tickets about it, but without a guarantee of getting your stuff back

10 hours ago, Naminuks said:

can i send a legendary weapon through mail to someone that has a trade lock currently?

If that's not sending to your character then I don't get it why would you even consider that.

Trade system is in place there to prevent eventual scams which happened a lot in past.

I can't even send any legendaries over to alts because any and all legendaries I do get end up being untradable no matter what. It makes them kinda worthless.

If I could at least send them over to my own alts I would actually not mind being unable to trade legendaries due to being dutch :v

I sent my ursus to a friend, he has a 3 days lock.

Am I going to lose the ursus??

PD: he's a friend so I trust 100%.

Edited by Uhtdred

8 hours ago, Haganu said:

I can't even send any legendaries over to alts because any and all legendaries I do get end up being untradable no matter what. It makes them kinda worthless.

If I could at least send them over to my own alts I would actually not mind being unable to trade legendaries due to being dutch :v

i was able to send him the weapons through mail without problems.

5 hours ago, Naminuks said:

i was able to send him the weapons through mail without problems.

It kinda has something to do with being from the Netherlands I believe.

Still, not being able to at least send legendaries between characters on my own account is kinda really inconvenient and makes it pretty pointless for me to have them.

Edited by Haganu