OfficialMike

Gender Change

Pretty much what the title says.

Would it be possilbe in any way to get a gender change in the future?

My main char are all men. But i like the female characters way more.
Just because of the customization etc..

The amount of work and issues that can arise with this is honestly just not even worth the outcome.

Nuff with kiddos lovin' these female chars. comon deal with what you've chosen at the beginning

Yes i can deal with it.

But you can buy a name change why not gender change wich is a one time thing.

I got 3male characters and 2female characters and i find the female ones way easier to customize and imo they have way more clothing options.

Aren't clothes spaghetti coded so that you only unlock the clothes of the matching gender?

Implementing gender swapping would probably be too much hassle.

Considering that Matt Scott has talked about being able to transfer characters between servers, I doubt that changing a character's gender would be that much of an issue in the future. After the engine upgrade, at least.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Flaws said:

Considering that Matt Scott has talked about being able to transfer characters between servers, I doubt that changing a character's gender would be that much of an issue in the future. After the engine upgrade, at least.

Makes sense. Thank you for your normal answer.

People usually like to think that you made your choice. stick with it. but things change. ideas change. thoughts and opinions change.

when i made my female criminal, it was to have a dynamic. i didnt want to male characters that look the same so i tried doing a style thing but it didnt work.

i had ranked up a bit and even bought some items for the char but i still cant seem to be happy with any design for the females. i would love to make a male and would not even mind starting over on a new character. problem is those paid items that are character only due to them being clothing and even vehicles. [why are vehicles not account? really.]

If you did a gender change, none of your clothes and designs on the clothes would transfer over, as it's all different textures for different models.

So in essence, you'd be stuck with a lot of clothing in the mail.