• Like 1

1 hour ago, Helix Reloaded said:

OK, this is Epic.

No this is Little Orbit

1 hour ago, Kevkof said:

Time to clean off your glasses 

dont have glasses. that might be the problem

1 hour ago, MattScott said:

The 2 new contacts featuring the EMP will be added when APB 2.1 launches.

So how close APB 2.1 

Does that mean once APB 2.1 console will get content? Sorry to ask if Im talking bout console too much

Noice. Very happy with this. I wish I had a quiet space at home, Im dying to start streaming and returning to making utube vids. Ill try to remember when this event is so I can tune in.

28 minutes ago, (Xbox)MortisedGuide said:

So how close APB 2.1 

Does that mean once APB 2.1 console will get content? Sorry to ask if Im talking bout console too much

The streamers this Friday will be showing off the APB 2.1 Beta. It will only include Asylum and Social for the time being. The next version of the Beta will have all districts, and then we'll launch the full APB 2.1. Console will be running the same code, so once that gets approved by Sony and Microsoft, those players will get all the new content from the last 2 years + new content as it arrives on PC.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

Sounds good, even tho I would like to test it on my own PC ...
Anyway, I hope some streamers who run the benchmarks have normal PCs

• Like 2

Hype, can't wait to see how it runs. Will these benchmarks be done on different (lower end - mid range) PCs? Not just on those core I9s and RTX Titans that make you reach 420fps on 4k.

Just now, Fasalina said:

Hype, can't wait to see how it runs. Will these benchmarks be done on different (lower end - mid range) PCs? Not just on those core I9s and RTX Titans that make you reach 420fps on 4k.

ye thats what i thought
can only hope ..

Can't wait for it to finally happen! 😄

1 hour ago, MattScott said:

The streamers this Friday will be showing off the APB 2.1 Beta. It will only include Asylum and Social for the time being. The next version of the Beta will have all districts, and then we'll launch the full APB 2.1. Console will be running the same code, so once that gets approved by Sony and Microsoft, those players will get all the new content from the last 2 years + new content as it arrives on PC.

I love you man!!! So once content gets released will tje graphics get an update since there's alot of graphical stuff

Very good idea to utilize streamers for this. Exceptionally good way to advertise games these days - if done right. Which from the sounds of it seems like it may be. Showing off a nice teaser of what is to come while handing out plenty of prizes sounds like a home run.

• Like 2

Its actually happening... Guess this Covid-19 makes Little Orbit work a little harder.

5 hours ago, GhosT said:

Gotta use them to advertise to the 3 viewers each of them have

One time I had three viewers, then I realized 1 was me.

Oh well... maybe some day

I'm curious to see the changes and progression after all this time, will be tuning in. 🙂

Magically everyone becoming streamers x), not surprised, but this is not how it works.

LO probably has alredy a list of peoples who will get access to it.

I hope kempington will be a part of this, hes the only apb streamer i watch and KNOW of.

Anyway, are these Character Modifications included inside the 2 new contacts by any chance? @MattScott

c4MCRWq.png - FiyKJZs.png

PS not counting others like Mobile Supply Unit Extended Range and On Move and few unreleasedclothes.

Edited by AlishaAzure