Darkzero3802

This Says It All

We all know pop is an issue and we all complain about it yet ppl still sit in social all day instead of actually playing and populating an action district. Either log on to play and help keep the game going or dont, but do realize your not helping fix the problem your causing it. Actions speak louder then words.

20200410.jpg

• Like 1

what exactly is this saying, that people are playing the game in a way that is entirely intended?

how awful

Just now, 404 said:

what exactly is this saying, that people are playing the game in a way that is entirely intended?

how awful

It wasnt intended for social to be the most populated dist. If it was wed all get our exp by sitting afk in there all day.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Darkzero3802 said:

It wasnt intended for social to be the most populated dist. If it was wed all get our exp by sitting afk in there all day.

except social districts have consistently bypassed the population caps that have been enforced on action districts over the years, nah totally unintended for social to hold more people haha

between the customization and the social mmo aspects of apb, social district is like 50% of what makes this game - if you force these people (most of whom very likely do play "as intended" from time to time) into action districts all you're going to do is lose another chunk of players

its also kind of dumb to pretend that the people sitting in social are the same people who complain about low action district pop, by your own words they don't play in action districts so why would they care if action districts are empty?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Can't blame the people for getting bored of stale, repetitive gameplay, often against people you already know and know to (dis)like over and over.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Darkzero3802 said:

We all know pop is an issue and we all complain about it yet ppl still sit in social all day instead of actually playing and populating an action district. Either log on to play and help keep the game going or dont, but do realize your not helping fix the problem your causing it. Actions speak louder then words.

I'll customize any time i want to tyvm

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Social district is playing the game though.

Customizing, talking, trading/selling, etc. These are all just as important as missions.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Bruh, they obv don't want to play missions or FC, so what difference does it make that they want to hang in social?

Why should they not log in at all?

You high?

Edited by CookiePuss

8 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

20200410.jpg

Ahahahaha, so you want to force them to actually play the game? 

What a sad post.

no, what this says is a quarter of the playerbase inculding me couldn't care less about pvp

forcing people to play pvp would be a great way to lose even more players

• Like 1

You want more AFKers in your missions? Because that's how you get more AFKers in your missions.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Title did not say it all.

IMHO -

Social district is the main place for customisation; which is one of the things that keeps me coming back to the game. It's also the main place to trade and just hang out for a bit and be, you know, sociable.

Populations thrive on community. If you don't give people a place to be sociable, you isolate them. Lacking space for downtime and AFKing leads to longer log-out times and subsequently, fewer people willing to boot the game up and hit the action and fight club districts.

Just play Citadel Smile

22 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Social district is playing the game though.

Customizing, talking, trading/selling, etc. These are all just as important as missions.

This is all part of what brings appeal to this game. I do not get how people do not understand that.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This is first time I saw somebody complain about existence of social district.

Are we having group of people actively trying to kill in-game population or what?

And if you boot this people in action you think what gonna happen? At best they gonna just drive around and don't do missions. At worst, they simply don't turn on APB since what's the point if they wanted to do stuff in social...

Edited by Mitne

1 hour ago, Mitne said:

This is first time I saw somebody complain about existence of social district.

Social is fine... but dragon? Hard pass.

#removedragons

Social is part of the game too, like it or not. I've spent countless hours there designing various things and speaking to people.

In all honesty , with so many people online lately from the stay at home order , I'd think instead of complaining of social district that you would just go play missions n stuff.

Edited by Fortune Runner

On 4/11/2020 at 6:44 AM, Darkzero3802 said:

Either log on to play and help keep the game going or dont..

Yeah you will tell me or to anyone else which district will I or they play at.  Funneh 🤣

Aside that, social is vital part of APB. All trading, meeting people, hanging out, customization happens there. 

There will be more players, when EAC actually gets updated, because meeting constantly same cheating trolls in repetitive missions gets people to afk every 2nd match and its quite tiring up. 

Edited by Kitty Yekaterina

13 hours ago, Kitty Yekaterina said:

Yeah you will tell me or to anyone else which district will I or they play at.  Funneh 🤣

Aside that, social is vital part of APB. All trading, meeting people, hanging out, customization happens there. 

There will be more players, when EAC actually gets updated, because meeting constantly same cheating trolls in repetitive missions gets people to afk every 2nd match and its quite tiring up. 

80 ppl. that can be 2 FC and partial 1 main, a whole main dist or an FC filling up partially full main dist and a partial main. Tell me again how thats not helping? Cheating has always been an issue and for some reason this game has always had inadequate anti cheat. If GMs actually had ban power and were constantly in game correcting issues this wouldnt be such a big issue. If this community wasnt so highly toxic it would help as well.

44 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

80 ppl. that can be 2 FC and partial 1 main, a whole main dist or an FC filling up partially full main dist and a partial main

Let me say it slow, thats 80 people who would rather be in social.

You should have just ghosted.

Edited by CookiePuss

2 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

80 ppl. that can be 2 FC and partial 1 main, a whole main dist or an FC filling up partially full main dist and a partial main. Tell me again how thats not helping?

people play for themselves to have fun not for you.

2 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Cheating has always been an issue and for some reason this game has always had inadequate anti cheat. If GMs actually had ban power and were constantly in game correcting issues this wouldnt be such a big issue. If this community wasnt so highly toxic it would help as well.

really do not understand why this is even mentioned in this thread since its not relevant at all to your complaining of social

4 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

80 ppl. that can be 2 FC and partial 1 main, a whole main dist or an FC filling up partially full main dist and a partial main. Tell me again how thats not helping?

you’ve convinced me, social district is unnecessary

our next move should be to petition little orbit to remove the district entirely, to stop advertising customization for apb, and to remove all existing customization (no refunds)

i bet there will be literally tens of people who are just waiting to jump into a subpar shooter with absolutely no customization whatsoever and the only thing holding them back has been the existence of social

we’re going to save this game bro

4 hours ago, 404 said:

you’ve convinced me, social district is unnecessary

our next move should be to petition little orbit to remove the district entirely, to stop advertising customization for apb, and to remove all existing customization (no refunds)

i bet there will be literally tens of people who are just waiting to jump into a subpar shooter with absolutely no customization whatsoever and the only thing holding them back has been the existence of social

we’re going to save this game bro

Hopefully they change everyone's character to just a generic NPC. 

I hate seeing people's personal character's and customizations that they spend countless hours on in social instead of actually playing the game.