SmilyFace

About Support Tickets

Why can't i solve my own ticket without waiting everytime for the response of the Customer Support?

Example: you open a ticket, then you fix it, or you realise you were wrong, and you want to close it, but nope, you now need to wait for their response and then ask for them to close it because was an error or it was fixed.

Actual example

JauOiaR.jpg

Why don't you add a simple button under the ticket itself that allow you to close it?

I think GamersFirst had one similar like this into the old Customer Support website.

Prototype example

ztIK3sn.jpg

I think this would be a nice addition to it.

I alredy found myself multiple times in this situation, and damn im so sorry for the person who wasted his/her time looking at tickets alredy solved or created for error, but i couldn't do nothing.

PS posted here because i didn't knew where exactly to put this topic.

Why not just reply to the ticket that it's already resolved? They'll just close it off when they get to it then

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kevkof said:

Why not just reply to the ticket that it's already resolved? They'll just close it off when they get to it then

Yeah, that's an option, but still they need to look at it, that means waiting time for you and waste of their time just to open and make sure to do what they need.

5 hours ago, AlishaAzure said:

Yeah, that's an option, but still they need to look at it, that means waiting time for you and waste of their time just to open and make sure to do what they need.

I dont think u have to wait for them to close the ticket. You can just close it and go do something else.

a close button would likely do the same thing except it also prevents you from making further replies. You can also just not make further replies.

3 hours ago, rooq said:

I dont think u have to wait for them to close the ticket. You can just close it and go do something else.

a close button would likely do the same thing except it also prevents you from making further replies. You can also just not make further replies.

No, a close button would work in case you fixed or you fixed the issue, but if you need to open it again you can post a message inside the same one, you cal alredy do that.

Hello,

This topic has been locked at the OP's request.

Thank you.

- Azukii