Crusadeer

launcher scanning my entire game before patching

Also my launcher scan everytime, i don't know what's wrong with it, keeps reinstalling VC Redist 2005, i have it alredy installed, i don't think microsoft changes or update it.

If the game crashes, it'll automatically create a repair_request which will force the launcher to scan when opened.

If the game doesn't crash in the time since the last patch, it'll just redownload some of the changed files (not even all of them)

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Kevkof said:

If the game crashes, it'll automatically create a repair_request which will force the launcher to scan when opened.

If the game doesn't crash in the time since the last patch, it'll just redownload some of the changed files (not even all of them)

Hmm IIRC i had just played the night before with no crashes and then the hotfix dropped and it scanned my entire game and reset my graphics options and that was it?

Pretty annoying that a ~30mb patch ends up taking like 10 minutes because of the scanning :d

1 hour ago, Crusadeer said:

Hmm IIRC i had just played the night before with no crashes and then the hotfix dropped and it scanned my entire game and reset my graphics options and that was it?

Pretty annoying that a ~30mb patch ends up taking like 10 minutes because of the scanning :d

Resetting your graphic settings too? Mhm.. that looks very strange, never happened to me, but i also have issues with the lasts patches, keeps installing Redist 2005 but it is alredy installed, and scanning files, seems like LO forgot to remove something from the launcher.

Like in the past there was a "bug" that cause launcher to download and install everytime Directx and scannign files after it.

18 hours ago, AlishaAzure said:

Resetting your graphic settings too? Mhm.. that looks very strange, never happened to me, but i also have issues with the lasts patches, keeps installing Redist 2005 but it is alredy installed, and scanning files, seems like LO forgot to remove something from the launcher.

Like in the past there was a "bug" that cause launcher to download and install everytime Directx and scannign files after it.

Yeah i use the Advanced Launcher to have everything on minimal except characters, cars & guns pretty much but when i launched the game everything was on minimal.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Crusadeer said:

Yeah i use the Advanced Launcher to have everything on minimal except characters, cars & guns pretty much but when i launched the game everything was on minimal.

Oh, airhgt then, understood.