Sign in to follow this  
Sakebee

4/10 Hotfix Announcement

Hello everyone,

We have a quick hotfix going live onto the servers for PC. This hotfix will be happening on Friday 4/10/2020. The fix is scheduled to start at 9 AM UTC and will last up to 4 hours. 

OVERVIEW

We have an issue in Fight Club where Heat 5 icons are appearing where they shouldn't. We are moving to take care of this as quickly as possible to restore normal gameplay. 

CHANGES/FIXES

• Fixed a bug that caused Heat 5 icons to appear on everyone in Fight Club districts

This post is cross-referenced under Game Updates for your convenience.

🐝 Sakebee

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

FYI I don't know why its relevant to have HUD notification of an Heat 5 in every districts in general when you've disabled the possibility to interact outside of mission with it while those Heat 5 are being within a mission(Financial/Waterfront). Minimize the irritation of the HUD by minimizing anything awfully too big. I wish there was an option to just simply resize anything in the HUD to our liking. Take Black Desert Online by default not the same type of game but yeah you get the point..

Regards,

Edited by jarko

18 hours ago, Sakebee said:

Hello everyone,

We have a quick hotfix going live onto the servers for PC. This hotfix will be happening on Friday 4/10/2020. The fix is scheduled to start at 9 AM UTC and will last up to 4 hours. 

OVERVIEW

We have an issue in Fight Club where Heat 5 icons are appearing where they shouldn't. We are moving to take care of this as quickly as possible to restore normal gameplay. 

CHANGES/FIXES

• Fixed a bug that caused Heat 5 icons to appear on everyone in Fight Club districts

This post is cross-referenced under Game Updates for your convenience.

🐝 Sakebee

what about to fix this fuckin fbw bug in baylan that dont counts kills with fbw in pistol kill challenge, is it that hard? god damn

• Like 3

1 hour ago, jarko said:

I wish there was an option to just simply resize anything in the HUD to our liking.

^This this a thousand times this^

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jarko said:

I wish there was an option to just simply resize anything in the HUD to our liking.

can't wait to make my HUD icons so large i can't actually see anything else, i'll always have an excuse for losing that way

4 hours ago, jarko said:

you've disabled the possibility to interact outside of mission with it while those Heat 5 are being within a mission

As far as I'm concerned there's absolutely NO WAY of interacting with h5s. Even if both the H5 and a random player are not on a mission, they can't interact.
So yeah, why have a hud pop-up telling us there's a H5 if you can't do literally anything about it lol

alright last wednesday you fixed the stuttering issue and now you reintroduced it again nice game man really nice game im so glad i can get 80fps and constant fps drops on a 10 year old game man really

23 minutes ago, iRawwwN said:

alright last wednesday you fixed the stuttering issue and now you reintroduced it again nice game man really nice game im so glad i can get 80fps and constant fps drops on a 10 year old game man really

Actually I mentioned this to SPCT members, making them aware of the problem and asked for some logs.  Today was the hotfix and the issue seems to be resolved from last Wednesday's patch.

Keep in mind Windows overtime also introduces a lot of junk, old drivers, old updates, etc. Windows does it best to maintain itself but it will just clutter overtime.

These days I just recommend installing latest Windows 10 builds and either run Windows Update disabled or reinstall again after a while.

2 minutes ago, KyoukiDotExe said:

Actually I mentioned this to SPCT members, making them aware of the problem and asked for some logs.  Today was the hotfix for that and the issue seems to be resolved from last Wednesday's patch.

Keep in mind Windows overtime also introduces a lot of junk, old drivers, old updates, etc. Windows does it best to maintain itself but it will just clutter overtime.

These days I just recommend installing latest Windows 10 builds and either run Windows Update disabled or reinstall again after a while.

Windows 7 till I cant play my games anymore. 🙂

Fuck wannabe Mac patootie 8 and 10.

2 minutes ago, a Pair of Socks said:

Windows 7 till I cant play my games anymore. 🙂

Fuck wannabe Mac patootie 8 and 10.

You only miss out on like 10-20 fps alongside DirectX12 games and DX12u? (DirectX12 Ultimate, just DX12 but raygarbage).

52 minutes ago, Zatro said:

As far as I'm concerned there's absolutely NO WAY of interacting with h5s. Even if both the H5 and a random player are not on a mission, they can't interact.
So yeah, why have a hud pop-up telling us there's a H5 if you can't do literally anything about it lol

They should remove that notification, sound like they forgot about it.

46 minutes ago, AlishaAzure said:

They should remove that notification, sound like they forgot about it.

I'd love it if they removed RIOT achievements too. Those red locks are awful there

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zatro said:

I'd love it if they removed RIOT achievements too. Those red locks are awful there

Well.. yeah, also RIOT objects and contacts are still into the game if not more.

They just removed Tutorial thing because the community was literally screaming about it.

Sign in to follow this