MatiasMyles

Any Fallen Earth Players still out there ?

15 hours ago, palta said:

Dear DEVS,

Give us a signal.

Quite convinced by now that they dont care much, sadly. More than half a year has passed, that was more than enough time to jump in here and at least confirm that the project isnt scrapped yet.

(I am aware of the few messages from Matt on twitter or from LO on facebook. But they arent an excuse to ignore the official forums. The very forums that are meant for game related news or reasuring messages like those mentioned above.)

Are there any date for it the new release or info on it ? 

On 5/12/2020 at 8:07 PM, Titaus said:

Are there any date for it the new release or info on it ? 

The most recent update was posted in general, there is no date simply that they are working on it.

If I were LO, I would  make Fallen Earth as main project Lets be honest players want game like this, mostly because people as fascinated of  world what is destroyed. And when you have total freedom there, my god what else you need.  I wont get tired saying FE was and still is best game out there. Better make this instead APB and Unsung story , add more content , fix issues what was there years and voila you have best game ever.

2 hours ago, RN86 said:

If I were LO, I would  make Fallen Earth as main project Lets be honest players want game like this, mostly because people as fascinated of  world what is destroyed. And when you have total freedom there, my god what else you need.  I wont get tired saying FE was and still is best game out there. Better make this instead APB and Unsung story , add more content , fix issues what was there years and voila you have best game ever.

Just because someone claims a game is better doesn't prove much when we compare the two.

Yes I'd agree it's better but if we're talking from a profit standpoint? APB blows FE out of the water without any contest even at it's prime.

APB's marketplace is superior in every possible aspect, one could argue that FE could've done better.... But fact is it didn't.

Then add in the dupes which even tho reported were ignored making most of the transactions even less valued by the playerbase.

G1 and the previous staff dug a hole that's gonna be a fuzzy bunny to get out of. They're already putting in work even with the chance of it falling flat.

A fucking shirt for ONE slot of your cosmetic line for a minor boost usually to weapon skill (let me remind you there are 14 armor slots + 1 trinket, tho can probably tone that down as 3 are head slot) for 5$?

And there are cosmetics also 5$ for one of said 14 slots. In most games that's an entire bloody outfit.

The best buys in the market were the following.

Wardrobe unlock all

Vault slot boosters

Pets (when available)

Keys

Boosters (all could be duped easily)

GORE enhancer + bait (when they were broken, see above)

Mounts

Faction shirts for +3 weapon skill (can be gotten with reward points)

Farms

Very few cosmetics when available

Then of course you had subscriptions which did help but only if you were a crafter if you could justify their original pricing (I never went above wastelander until they made commander 15$)

TL;DR,

APB makes them more money, it sucks but it's always been a fact.

i can't wait for fallen earth to reopen too it my favorite game to play.  APB maybe better but it also has a break point init plus it sucks when you try to do missions to earn as a enforcer when the criminal can earn more and faster then enforcer and it like the criminals is the favor out of both groups so APB to me is just another combat arm game full BS and crap i would rather play fallen earth then APB. Plus if they don't want to work on it then why did they buy it from the real maker. They should sell the game back to the real maker of it then just sit on there butt. This game is more important to us then let die. 

Edited by Jacksporrow9

I know of 3 to 5 people not including myself waiting to play when Fallen Earth returns who do not post on the forums.

We are waiting patiently.

Merged.

On 5/25/2020 at 1:32 AM, Jacksporrow9 said:

They should sell the game back to the real maker of it

Impossible. RTW went bankrupt from major mismanagement and no longer exists.

And as a player of both APB and Fallen Earth , I can honestly say that APB has never been in better hands.

I suggested it o a different thread  that if Little Orbit needs funding for  Fallen Earth to start a kickstarter or something for Fallen Earth since it is a complete rebuild / new game being made to fix  Fallen Earth.

Perfectly valid an d honest to do so because of it.

@MattScott What is your opinion boss ?

24 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

Impossible. RTW went bankrupt from major mismanagement and no longer exists.

And as a player of both APB and Fallen Earth , I can honestly say that APB has never been in better hands.

I suggested it o a different thread  that if Little Orbit needs funding for  Fallen Earth to start a kickstarter or something for Fallen Earth since it is a complete rebuild / new game being made to fix  Fallen Earth.

Perfectly valid an d honest to do so because of it.

@MattScott What is your opinion boss ?

A kickstarter would be good for the game. It could provide enough funding for the studio to make some sort of timeline.

Think either the community or the moderators should create a discord for updates and a general area where those who played can chat to those who haven't.

They definitely have people available for testing. Who will test the game for free.

• Like 3

On 5/26/2020 at 2:43 PM, Chrispy said:

A kickstarter would be good for the game. It could provide enough funding for the studio to make some sort of timeline.

Think either the community or the moderators should create a discord for updates and a general area where those who played can chat to those who haven't.

They definitely have people available for testing. Who will test the game for free.

There is or at least was a community discord for FE that became so toxic that a lot of players refused to use it and LO left it. You have the forums and FB for updates. Don't need anything else since in reality LO doesn't have much to share.

I miss Fallen Earth alot. Especially roaming the world with a Blightwolf, exploring new quests and areas full with new mutant types. The deep storyline behind the factions and the beatifull scenery. I left here after Fallen earth stopped being updated and maintained properly; when APB turned out the center of attention (no offense). 

I really wish to see Fallen Earth with more focus at mysterious wilderness and mutated side of the game, adventure style focus at quests, more interactive roleplay such as roleplay supported pve to pvp player run settlements alla cross the map instead of only a small part of the map. The beatifull virtual world and awesome music, free roaming the world. 

I hope it gets back soon. Ready to support; eventhough we are having hard times, no thanks to pandemic. 

It's not a funding matter, its the size of FE itself. Big game, big world...enormous ambitions, achieved only partially.

Req lotsa time and hands on deck just to bring it back, before adding new content.

And then again, we got all that toxic dwellers from discord (for ex), spitting bile all around how slow and inept everyone but them,

which doesnt help at all, and do not in any way show any actual progress made already.

All they do is mud the water, makin the smoke so full of shite, its not funny.

Industry standarts weign in too. Its all about makin a big bada boom with the job done, hence any news would be released only after some huge update.

On 2/15/2021 at 3:56 PM, Creeping Vulture said:

It's not a funding matter, its the size of FE itself. Big game, big world...enormous ambitions, achieved only partially.

Req lotsa time and hands on deck just to bring it back, before adding new content.

And then again, we got all that toxic dwellers from discord (for ex), spitting bile all around how slow and inept everyone but them,

which doesnt help at all, and do not in any way show any actual progress made already.

All they do is mud the water, makin the smoke so full of shite, its not funny.

Industry standarts weign in too. Its all about makin a big bada boom with the job done, hence any news would be released only after some huge update.

Implying they didn't shut it down due to numerous issues and man hours spent managing a game that was profiting.... Lol

It is 100% about funding, if FE paid the bills they would've left it up. Too many freeloaders and too many issues to fix on the previous client.

Not all the games GF as Reloaded or whatever the name was drifted over to LO portfolio, so to speak.

If they wouldnt need it so much, why even bother buying it in the first place?

That's illogical man, ur talking nonsense, literally.

22 hours ago, Creeping Vulture said:

Not all the games GF as Reloaded or whatever the name was drifted over to LO portfolio, so to speak.

If they wouldnt need it so much, why even bother buying it in the first place?

That's illogical man, ur talking nonsense, literally.

G1 wanted to get rid of APB and FE, it was a package deal.

Speaking about someone being illogical yet not having any of your own on this matter.

Waiting and willing to fund any effort to make it happen faster

Just waiting on devs to contact me if they do a crowdfunding campaign