Senpai

[Game Suggestion] New MIDI instruments in the music studio

The current instrument selection is awesome don't get me wrong, however it would be amazing if Little Orbit would eventually expand upon this and add even more instruments giving us that create themes and song a even better time at getting the right instrument or sacrificing because there's no Brass instruments,Wind Instruments,etc to fit the song/theme we're making. It would be awesome to see a wide selection of instruments make an appearance in the future. List of possible MIDI instruments that could be added to the game eventually. I think this would be one addition to the game i think quite a few of us would like to see possibly ^_^!

Edited by Senpai
  • Like 3

A better music studio with more shit would be nice for sure.

• Like 1

I'd love a distorted version of the "Electric Guitar" instrument or a general Distortion effect that can be applied to any instrument like Low Pass Filter or Delay.  The Brittany BR Guitar sounds okay but it barely has any range, no sustain, and you can't really make chords with it.

• Like 2

I'd love a distorted version of the "Electric Guitar" instrument or better yet a general Distortion effect that can be applied to any instrument like Low Pass Filter or Delay.  The Brittany BR Guitar sounds okay but it barely has any range, no sustain, and you can't really make chords with it.

Oh and trumpets.  We need trumpets.

Edited by BrandonBranderson
  • Like 2