Sign in to follow this  
Szymonicus

Reboot

Its there other almost up-to-date forum about rebooting the FE?

Only one I've found out is https://twitter.com/fallenearth 

Also, what can I do if I want to help with work on FE Reboot?

Hey Folks, I too have been regularly checking to see what is happening, and its dead quiet on the Forum. Either we have a Reboot, (which means please keep up dating us, i have seen nothing on Facebook either) or its dead for ever and we need to move on and stop coming back to check up. We are adults , we can take it either way. Decided to do a brand "fallen earth 2" then go with that, but keep up with the updates. communication isn't a hard thing. 

Golden Wombat. 

• Thanks 2

On 4/10/2020 at 11:36 AM, GoldenWombat said:

Hey Folks, I too have been regularly checking to see what is happening, and its dead quiet on the Forum. Either we have a Reboot, (which means please keep up dating us, i have seen nothing on Facebook either) or its dead for ever and we need to move on and stop coming back to check up. We are adults , we can take it either way. Decided to do a brand "fallen earth 2" then go with that, but keep up with the updates. communication isn't a hard thing. 

Golden Wombat. 

They are working on the game engine and server backend stuff as far as i know. Sadly, there is nothing to tell in updates, that's just it. It's boring, it's slow and it's necessary if we want to see the game again.

• Like 1