Sign in to follow this  
Talla

@Matt : Help me spend money on the game

The main reason I play APB is the weapon variety. Virtually unlimited loadout combinations to try!
But now I can't test new weapons because I'm out of locker space.

Please consider selling (or gifting) weapon locker extenders.

yZvWgV1.png

Some players create hoarding accounts to store their legendary weapons, but that's a hassle.
The problem could be circumvented by making permanent ARMAS purchases unlocks at contacts (w/ free purchase) instead of objects added to the locker.

Thank you for considering this.
Keep up your good work!

• Like 10

I support this. We need more of the locker extenders for everything G1 used to give out all the time. I am constantly capped at 66/66 clothing too. Very annoying.

• Like 9

Sounds like its time for some Upgrades.

Yes, because not only the inventory needs to be changed, also the capacity of the servers to handle the load of all the inventories, is like the character clothes space or clothing design limitations.

But i do agree also.

Ended my space.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Talla said:

The main reason I play APB is the weapon variety. Virtually unlimited loadout combinations to try!
But now I can't test new weapons because I'm out of locker space.

Please consider selling (or gifting) weapon locker extenders.

yZvWgV1.png

Some players create hoarding accounts to store their legendary weapons, but that's a hassle.
The problem could be circumvented by making permanent ARMAS purchases unlocks at contacts (w/ free purchase) instead of objects added to the locker.

Thank you for considering this.
Keep up your good work!

True they need to extend the weapon locker 125 is not enough for the years of buying weapons specially legendaries, i have 125 and im afraid to unattach one of my weapon extended code to make it 150 i tried in the past and i wasted bc the cap is still 125. 

6 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Sounds like its time for some giveaways.

A simple giveaway wouldn't be enough. Everyone needs these and for all locker categories, not just random lucky winners.

2 hours ago, Flaws said:

A simple giveaway wouldn't be enough. Everyone needs these and for all locker categories, not just random lucky winners.

I think he meant that Talla should giveaway his guns.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Flaws said:

I completely agree.

Imagine spending all that money only for having spent all that money to become a problem. It's a pretty insane situation.

I have no idea why the cap exists or if it can be upped, but it would be hard to argue against an increase in space.

• Like 1

tfw you can't even clear all the awful 3 day joker box leases out of your mailbox because you can't redeem any because your weapon locker is full

59 minutes ago, Solamente said:

tfw you can't even clear all the awful 3 day joker box leases out of your mailbox because you can't redeem any because your weapon locker is full

Maybe one day they will actually be useful.

17 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Maybe one day they will actually be useful.

Here's hoping

Need more slots for Themes, Cars, Clothing... for everything, I guess. Matt Scott our lord and saviour, end the days of storing our shit in the mail system once and for all.

Hello,

This topic has been moved to the Game Suggestions section of our forums.

Thank you.

- Azukii

• Thanks 1

My issue is cars. Every time I think 'I kinda want that car bundle on Armas' I remember 'oh but I have no locker space so nevermind'. Clothing too, actually; 'I could make a cool outfit with that pack... but I couldn't free enough clothing space so nevermind'