Sign in to follow this  
who

Edited by who

I actually tried playing tommgun this week. Man, that recoil is intense. For me it was basically unplayable with cooling jacket. Without it, i could get some kills in close/medium range in marksman mode, but the problem was that my opp just used meta guns like the PMG, and i just couldnt compete with that.

While I do not agree with your specific suggestions for the gun, I would also like to see it looked at.

Oscar was better when you could sprint left and right with it...I personally love that gun and on paper is amazing but put into practice it's true colors really show.

3 hours ago, ternachkan said:

Dear LO, I understand that weapon balance is supposed to be done after the EU, but still, I would like to express my thoughts about one particular weapon before WP.

Basically TG is just weak atm. Isn't it supposed to be a really good gun, that pretty much melts people, but also takes decent effort in use like the OSCAR does? Both, OSCAR and M1922 are available through some decent ingame progression, both guns require effort in order to be good (OSCAR requires good aim and ability to maintain fast RoF; M1922 requires good tracking and ability to control the recoil), and only OSCAR can actually destroy people and be a very decent weapon. So why the TG is just weak?

And unfortunately, ability to put CJ3 in it doesn't make it good. It just makes it an absolute "spray and pray" weapon and it's still worse than hip-fire SMGs like OCA / PMG with or without CJ. Decent mag also doesn't help much, when the weapon justs loses to most of the other guns.

Until You added some of the ARMAS weapons in JS, it was an absolute delirium, cuz S1-NA was a straight upgrade to the M1922 and it was only P2Play.

So why the TG, that takes more effort than S1-NA     (M1922 is definitely harder in use rather than S1-NA (except from the mag size))     and primarily supposed to be bought ingame should be worse than S1-NA and its "brother" (regarding ingame progression) OSCAR, which also takes decent effort and primarily supposed to be bought via ingame money? That's a really stange and sad thing to see tbh 😞

Personally, I would love to see TG being really accurate in marksmanship mode and really inaccurate while hip-firing, having less horizontal recoil and MUCH more vertical recoil, having huge accuracy loss when players put CJ1-3 in it, and mb a little bit faster TTK.

That's just my personal take on it. Thank You for Your time and sorry bout bad ENG 😛

Weapon balance is alredy happening, in progress.

They changed many guns and others still needs to be adjusted, but not yet, who knows.

I don't agree with you in anyway.

I think that other guns needs to be changed/adjusted, but not in that way.

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

While I do not agree with your specific suggestions for the gun, I would also like to see it looked at.

Ahh, are we becoming friends? Dang, same as i thought before commenting, nice one.

21 minutes ago, AlishaAzure said:

Ahh, are we becoming friends? Dang, same as i thought before commenting, nice one.

SV19cwn.gif

• Like 1

Ah yes, one of the guns G1 unnecessarily nerfed. It wasn't even that good before they touched it.

Revert it!

• Like 4

4 hours ago, GhosT said:

Ah yes, one of the guns G1 unnecessarily nerfed. It wasn't even that good before they touched it.

Revert it!

Years ago it was really good, after a time u have spent some time with it ...

Now I dont know the reason and what they have changed on the OSCAR, but I feel like there is something a little weird rng factor, some afternoon using it I make like 20+ kills for match, other (many) times is all 85 assist and mad time, opponents dont fall of after 5+ burst😬

9 hours ago, ternachkan said:

Until You added some of the ARMAS weapons in JS, it was an absolute delirium, cuz S1-NA was a straight upgrade to the M1922 and it was only P2Play.

Tommygun need some love,but I dont see any comparison between old Tommy and manic.

Stop saying the manic is a P2W gun, at least before to tell a opinion buy the pack or get the weapon from JT if you are a free to play player.

it's a good gun and unfortunately the only one really worth to be used of the package.

Then then saying it overalls, it isnt also a meta gun, If you want a right comparison meanwhile get too also an atac watchman or with CJ3 slotted, they are pretty more and less the same, good weapons overall but not exactly a meta gun, they both doesnt excel in nothing.

Edited by PingOVER9000

Who thought the exponential recoil change was a good idea?

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

the same people who added curves to fucking everything

• Like 3

1 hour ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Given how despised that garbage was I cant believe how many times they tried to force it into the game anyhow. Don't get it

Anyway LO revert plz. At least then the gun will be usable again. Trades a little in terms of TTK for a big mag + needing to ads. Good enough.

Edited by who

2 hours ago, ternachkan said:

dude, u actually represent a typical forum reader. i've used manic lots of times and its just better than TG. And where the hell did i say, that manic is p2W?? pls read my text properly once again.

mmmmm..

Pay to play (P2P) refers to online games that customers must pay to access. Some online gaming requires users to furnish payment to play a game or to play certain games within a free game. Some P2P online games are contained within social networking sites.

Yeeeeeep, seem my  abbreviations's vocabulary is still out data, my bad and thank you today I learned another thing 

12 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Developers answer:

• Like 1

Agree, the tommy guns recoil is just too much and need an adjustment. At its current state its not even playable in a goof off kinda way. 

• Thanks 1

Edited by who

1 hour ago, ternachkan said:

U mean the vertical one? If u make TG with less vertical recoil, it'll be too ez to use. It just has to be the way the OSCAR is presented nowadays: not ez to use, but as a reward 4 good aiming u get a really powerful gun. Why not to make TG being the same way.. Just make it less horizontal recoil and more vertical recoil, faster ttk and there u go. ATAC and MANIC are so god damn ez and boring, but just outplay TG in every scenario... why...

The m1922 has a curve mechanic applied to vertical recoil so unlike other guns, the longer you fire the worse it gets.

I don't think people have a problem with high recoil, but its the exponential recoil we don't like. I literally don't have enough mouse pad to fire an entire drum.

Edited by CookiePuss

Edited by who

1 minute ago, ternachkan said:

dude i really want to have full desk mouse pad lol

oh god me too

need to get me one of these... just gotta decide if its worth having my wife leave me:

mUyXW1l.png

:classic_laugh:

22 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

oh god me too

need to get me one of these... just gotta decide if its worth having my wife leave me:

mUyXW1l.png

:classic_laugh:

Build one from wood and a big mouse matt. Feel epic and keep the wife!

Not sure where you get the wood right now though.

Sign in to follow this