2 hours ago, ColorBauss said:

ntec would like a word with you

N tec isn't the best gun anymore.

2 minutes ago, Uhtdred said:

N tec isn't the best gun anymore.

Let me guess, is it the Manic ?

1 minute ago, -Dan- said:

Let me guess, is it the Manic ?

No, obeya cr762, ursus, Atac and manic. The first two aren't p2w tho.

Just now, Uhtdred said:

None of them is

12 minutes ago, Uhtdred said:

how can you say the ursus isnt p2w but the atac and manic are with a straight face 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Solamente said:

how can you say the ursus isnt p2w but the atac and manic are with a straight face 

Is that a joke? Back in the day when I had ursus, i bought it for like 5m. I didn't PAY G1C to get it.

You can get legendaries "for free" just using in game money.

Just now, Uhtdred said:

Is that a joke? Back in the day when I had ursus, i bought it for like 5m. I didn't PAY G1C to get it.

You can get legendaries "for free" just using in game money.

and you can get the atac and manic "for free" just using joker tickets

tbh i would argue that the ursus would technically be more p2w than the atac or manic because every ursus has to be purchased via joker boxes/g1c

3 minutes ago, Solamente said:

and you can get the atac and manic "for free" just using joker tickets

tbh i would argue that the ursus would technically be more p2w than the atac or manic because every ursus has to be purchased via joker boxes/g1c

Nop, i got a nano from a box that was gifted to me. I didn't buy the box.

Did you read my first post? 10.000 is a lot.

and you can't get atac 3 slots from joker tickets store so it's automatically p2w in your opinion.

Edited by Uhtdred

2 minutes ago, Uhtdred said:

Nop, i got a nano from a box that was gifted to me. I didn't buy the box.

Did you read my first post? 10.000 is a lot.

5m is a lot for most f2p players too, i fail to really see the difference

if the box was gifted to you then someone spent money, not to mention gifting no longer exists

4 minutes ago, Solamente said:

5m is a lot for most f2p players too, i fail to really see the difference

if the box was gifted to you then someone spent money, not to mention gifting no longer exists

It wasn't a gift from a friend. It was an event box or those boxes that are gifted to you everytime you spend more g1c (lotalty or whatever it's called).

I spent money to get a gun and got the gun plus the boxes. THERE IS A DIFFERENCE.

You say 5m is a lot but what about 10.000 joker tickets? Some people don't even play FC.

Edited by Uhtdred

5 minutes ago, Uhtdred said:

It wasn't a gift from a friend. It was an event box or those boxes that are gifted to you everytime you spend more g1c (lotalty or whatever it's called).

I spent money to get a gun and got the gun plus the boxes. THERE IS A DIFFERENCE.

it might have been a free bonus but you still had to spend g1c to get it, thus its still locked behind a paywall 

edit: an event box would truly be f2p, but i don't think we've had any of those as rewards since little orbit took over

Edited by Solamente
edit

1 hour ago, Uhtdred said:

You say 5m is a lot but what about 10.000 joker tickets? Some people don't even play FC.

Okay, so either way, you still spent G1C. Because loyalty boxes are as you said, can only be gotten via spending G1C.

This is funny, because people often enough view the Ursus as pay to win since it’s just a NTEC that kills you in one less shot and can be gotten via G1C even if it’s random.

Also, NTEC is still one of the best rifles lmao, you still see it everywhere, so I don’t know what you’re talking about that it isn’t. 

Edited by WEISSDEATH
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Leenko said:

i want my 10k JT back if it gets nerfed. 

Laughs in having bought the Juggernaut Pack 3 times.

No wait, not laugh, cry...

Cries in having bought the Juggernaut pack 3 times.

Yeah, that's more accurate.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Hue.. WHY?

Cookie if u have some money to waste or don't know how to spend,  share them with us all 😬 

(or just me it's fine😙

CookiePuss

SPCT Team says game is fine, no need engine upgrade or any fixes

HELL NO !

Edited by PingOVER9000

On 4/6/2020 at 6:07 PM, Uhtdred said:

best gun in the game, kills everything at cqc. Not even oca and pmg can beat manic in cqc.

Worse thing is u can only get it buying that expensive pack or spending 10.000 joker tickets, which makes it even more p2w.

No.

14 hours ago, Uhtdred said:

What is p2w? Please enlighten me about this when the best guns in the game dont require you to spend a single penny on G1C.

• Like 1

People buying legendaries with G1C/JMBs. lmao

Just stop being poor and buy it with in game cash.

12 hours ago, WEISSDEATH said:

Okay, so either way, you still spent G1C. Because loyalty boxes are as you said, can only be gotten via spending G1C.

This is funny, because people often enough view the Ursus as pay to win since it’s just a NTEC that kills you in one less shot and can be gotten via G1C even if it’s random.

Also, NTEC is still one of the best rifles lmao, you still see it everywhere, so I don’t know what you’re talking about that it isn’t. 

Even if NTEC got nerfed in to the ground you'd still see it a lot. People don't realise that and think because it is overused must mean it is 'OP'. You'd still see if because it is the only easily obtainable free AR besides the STAR, as well as other alternatives moving towards niches. And the STAR despite being pretty nice has a stigma of being bad due to being a starter weapon.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

the n tec ursus would most likely kill you

what? i'm saying n tec isn't the best gun anymore, i didn't say anything about the ursus.

I agree ursus beats n tec tho

it is an ntec and ppl do just fine.

so far any ntec variety is not too powerful nor too weak now , which is how gun balancing should work.

it does not mean however to start nerfing any other gun into the ground just because it kills  you.

On 4/10/2020 at 9:22 AM, CookiePuss said:

youre not consistent enough your other chars need it too....ugh god no im kidding i swear

On 4/10/2020 at 10:24 AM, Uhtdred said:

You get 100JT per joker box now, 10000 Joker tickets is 100 bucks on joker boxes now /shrug. You can get 1000JT a week or so. Even then 10000 is for the 3 slot variant. I'm sure there's a cheaper one with fewer slots.

On 4/6/2020 at 4:35 PM, CookiePuss said:

For the love of god, stop wanting to nerf EVERYTHING!

xAgFU5P.gif

Werd

On 4/7/2020 at 4:32 AM, CookiePuss said:

Thats some tasty word soup, but my opinion is that nerfing gun after gun after gun is not the way to go.
Manic is fun, let it stay fun and focus on making other guns less frustrating and therefore also more fun.

Been saying this forever.

Fix the crap guns so we can have more gun diversity and stop touching guns that work fine

Less risk of pissing off people that paid for something also

• Thanks 1