Sign in to follow this  
Fasuncri

Please, just give a little care to this game.

So, played like 100 hours this game now. And now it's time to give my review about this game.

The concept of this game is awesome I agree with that, but gameplay.. I don't I even need to say that.
Here is a list of bad things in this game:
1. Explosive launchers can be used whenever people want.
Yes, this thing is driving me crazy. The explosive launchers must be able to used only when there is an object that you have to deliver a car to somewhere.
2. T o x i c  people.
And this. This is the worst thing about the game since now probably. If you can do something about this in close future, please do it.
3. The optimization.
Even if you play on worst graphics (For example: CS Source) it will still run on 30-40 fps with so much drops. It's the same fps on medium too. (Btw, I know that there will be an engine upgrade soon. I just want it to be a little bit fast. It's so annoying to play with this drops.)
4. The civilians.
Please, fix this civilians. They run around and blocking your bullets. And drivers are not even noticing you coming and driving to you DIRECTLY.
5. Bugs and glitches.
I just encountered with a bug recently. I was stuck on front of car. Then just flew of right into my enemies. And somehow, someone managed to drop the objective into things that made out fences and has little entrance.
6. Matchmaking system.
I just tried to play with my Rank 1 friend recently. Got only 200-255 ranks. Which I can't even fight against by being a Rank ~124.
7. Some Armas weapons.
Yes, I know they are able to purchase on Joker Ticket shops. But until gathering up that much of Joker Tickets already making you leave the game. 

Conclusion: The game is good and I love the game. But these things are making me uninstall the game. I just want you Staff members to know that, fix these problems before it's too late. Because it's already late. 
P.S: English is not my native language so it might not be good.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Any company can run theyr game like 20 more years without a problem based on feedback like yours.Your like theyr blessing...

1. Not a problem.

2. Every game has them, can't fix assholes.

3. Fair point, but that's being worked on.

4. Not a problem.

5. Those are just tiny problems out of many.

6. Literally unfixable without a big playerbase.

7. They're perfectly fine. The best guns are still free and partially overpowered.

• Like 8

44 minutes ago, GhosT said:

1. Not a problem.

2. Every game has them, can't fix assholes.

3. Fair point, but that's being worked on.

4. Not a problem.

5. Those are just tiny problems out of many.

6. Literally unfixable without a big playerbase.

7. They're perfectly fine. The best guns are still free and partially overpowered.

After about 8k hours of APB, i pretty much agree with this. Thanks.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, GhosT said:

1. Not a problem.

Sadly, it becomes a big problem when you don't have a weapon can encounter it.

Btw, I don't want to get hates. As I said, I still love the game. I just listed the problems are driving me crazy sometimes.

7 minutes ago, Fasuncri said:

What is the problem

7 minutes ago, Fasuncri said:

Btw, I don't want to get hates. As I said, I still love the game. I just listed the problems are driving me crazy sometimes.

What kind of weapons counters explosives in any shooter...

Like, name one shooter where a weapon exists that can counter explosives. 

2 minutes ago, WEISSDEATH said:

What kind of weapons counters explosives in any shooter...

Like, name one shooter where a weapon exists that can counter explosives. 

Shooting them with other weapons?

Or moving.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Shooting them with other weapons?

Or moving.

Something tells me OP does neither of these or just moves every predictability.

And they want some sort of trophy system or something.

Edited by WEISSDEATH

Just to add to point No. 1. Explosives are not even the problem. You need to practice a lil bit more to get the hang of things in APB. Explosives are easily avoidable and easily countered by any weapon.

100h is fine, but there is so much more to learn.

2. I ve seen games with much worse community.  Toxic people are any competitve game. Encountering toxicity is fine, and I d even say its healthy for mental developement. There is so much weaklings these days coming mainly from younger generations that need to be BEND and hardened in fire and ice cold water.

100 hours and doing a review... i thought that having around 8k+ my experience ingame would worth something, imagine yours xD

4 hours ago, AxeTurboAgresor said:

Just to add to point No. 1. Explosives are not even the problem. You need to practice a lil bit more to get the hang of things in APB. Explosives are easily avoidable and easily countered by any weapon.

100h is fine, but there is so much more to learn.

2. I ve seen games with much worse community.  Toxic people are any competitve game. Encountering toxicity is fine, and I d even say its healthy for mental developement. There is so much weaklings these days coming mainly from younger generations that need to be BEND and hardened in fire and ice cold water.

Finally.. thanks for making me learn new things. You're one of people that didn't send hate on me even if I say I still love the game.

I think I got around 1.5k hours and I still consider myself a noob, some peeps have been playing non stop for a good 8 years, we still got a long way before being able to compete, anyway, if you need some help, message me in-game.

Metalski for the enf

Waveblock for the crim

24 minutes ago, Kalder said:

I think I got around 1.5k hours and I still consider myself a noob, some peeps have been playing non stop for a good 8 years, we still got a long way before being able to compete, anyway, if you need some help, message me in-game.

Metalski for the enf

Waveblock for the crim

What server are you playing on?

7 hours ago, Fasuncri said:

if you can not flank and use a star of all guns to kill a explosive weapon then that is not the guns fault you are using but your strategy instead

3-3,5k hours here

If it comes to weapons - funny thing is: the most armas weapons are reskins or poor preset weapons.

The most expensive ones (I guess they were supposed to be good or at least playable) are forgotten.

The most expensive one pack exclusive Tin Soldier from KTTW - I've seen it a few times on asylum.

The next one Norsemam Odin (my fav weapon) and overall norsemans would be very good if their STK would be reduced from 11 to 10, that's all these weapons need (CONSIDER IT LO PLEASE - that's 45-65$ guns!!)

Next almost never played or even seen by anyone (almost the same rare as Odin) we have SBSR's DMR - worse DMR that isn't reliable (as a DMR) on Sniper ranges.

Next we have some kind of a "experiments" like Juggernaut and Revelations weapons, while Jugg ones are not so bad then Revelations are just ar most average, all of the weapons mentioned above are unique but they always was far far away off of meta.

The unique, new weapons need some love and changes, not basic weapons and reskins

LO pleaseee 😞

Edited by Yukate
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, AxeTurboAgresor said:

younger generations that need to be BEND and hardened in fire and ice cold water.

I'm not sure making us more brittle would help.

Maybe an oil quench instead?

Merged.

13 hours ago, Fasuncri said:

~snip~

APB has a terrible terrible terrible new player experience.

APB runs poopy.

APB is unbalanced.

APB civilians are not only shitty and unrealistic, but also frustrating as fuck.

The JT store is still being looked at, but as it stands you can grind out a single permanent 3 slot weapon every 3 months, so 4 free permanent guns a year.

Not bad critiques, just wanted to say you have some good points.

If you play Jericho hit me up, we can group up sometime.

2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

APB civilians are not only shitty and unrealistic, but also frustrating as fuck.

this is why i want players to design new npcs for us and for Little Orbit to work on their behavior patterns

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

The JT store is still being looked at, but as it stands you can grind out a single permanent 3 slot weapon every 3 months, so 4 free permanent guns a year.

Not bad critiques, just wanted to say you have some good points.

If you play Jericho hit me up, we can group up sometime.

Thanks for your support about the review. And yes I agree with the JT store. If there wouldn't be events, I would probably still be stuck at 2,5K JTs. Sadly, I don't play on Jericho. 😕

Btw, I thought I would get a lot of hates for this forum. It went better than I thought. Thanks everyone. <33

2 minutes ago, Fasuncri said:

Thanks for your support about the review. And yes I agree with the JT store. If there wouldn't be events, I would probably still be stuck at 2,5K JTs. Sadly, I don't play on Jericho. 😕

Btw, I thought I would get a lot of hates for this forum. It went better than I thought. Thanks everyone. <33

no one but the dumbest of dumbs would defend apb in its current (awful) state, you seem reasonable enough, and the perception of new players is absolutely necessary input when it comes to changes regardless of what some may think

i'd wager most of your downvotes are because a lot of the problems you listed are things we all (including little orbit) are already aware of, its kind of beating a dead horse

16 hours ago, Fasuncri said:

Give the game more hours and you'll delete some of your points.

- The launchers counter many situations apart from car delivery, and they're a lot of fun, with that in mind, they're also balanced in my opinion, the volcano could use a slight buff on damage.

- Toxic yes, they used to be a lot more toxic, so hopefully whatever started changing them keeps happening (or did they just grow up?), still, the community is one of the most toxic, so that should be addressed.

- Let's see when we get the engine.

- The civilians are intended, they make the fights more dynamic sometimes, it's an urban environment, However I agree with you regarding the vehicles, they do drive to you directly in intersections and even speed up into you in curved roads (they seem to be spline walkers, and when the spline is curved/stretched they maintain their point travel speed)

- ????

- The matchmaking is very bad though the logic behind it is probably very sound. It's due to the tiny population to choose from in districts, when it's a 40v40, the system probably has 10 or 8 enemies ready at most at a time, it's not that it's not implemented, it has nothing to choose from, the solution (Matt at some point said it will be used when upgrading the engine, not sure to 3.5 or 4) is to have dynamic migration of players, so the matchmaking system looks for enemies across all the districts, when finding them, you and them are moved to one district where you play, seamlessly (no loading world etc).

- I honestly think this game is not P2W at all, most of the weapons are well balanced, there are a few exceptions, and those exceptions are mostly non Armas/Joker store weapons.

Welcome to the club, buddy.

Optimisation and bugs yes. Everything else no.

You are new, i get it.

1 hour ago, N66 said:

the volcano could use a slight buff on damage.

well yes but actually no

Its always interesting to see the reactions/comments of new players, thanks for posting that! Btw when you play with ur rank 1 friend, do you autojoin a district using the big Financial/waterfront buttons on the start screen, or do you manually select you district in advanced tab? Its really important that u find a bronze district when playing as a new player.

Sign in to follow this