Sign in to follow this  
who

5 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Oddly enough, no matter how far I OC'd my i7 it made no difference in performance.

APB is a strange beast.

Also, Im probably upgrading my rig in the next month so I'll have free parts if anyone needs em.

free parts? pog

On 4/5/2020 at 2:03 AM, VickyFox said:

They lower settings to get the most frame rates for a competitive edge or because their higher end modern PC have technical difficulties with the current outdated game engine.

Either way to answer your question, max settings or minimum settings. All that would happen is a minor different in reaction time possibly but only my a millisecond.

A good aim is a good aim.

You can down vote me now salty!

Have FPS stutter when there is a lot of particles like me while having low FPS.

Try aiming with screenshot from few seconds ago and with unresponsive controls.

Good luck.

(People think the only issue with low FPS is slower framerate bruh...)

On 4/5/2020 at 12:42 AM, ternachkan said:

literally see all those good players use low res. whats the thing bout it then

Play on low res too then? 

And RIP to those with potato PCs?

Edited by Ai-Zhú

23 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

They woud still wipe the floor with us regardless of config or weapons or anything else.

Good players will always beat worse players.

That being said, configs aren't about extra FPS. Configs are about reducing stutters, frame drops, and freezing.

Its not about getting a competitive edge (I can give you a config if you want to see for yourself), configs (and advanced launcher) are about making the game less frustrating to play.

For anyone curious as to what the differences are in hard numbers, here are my benchmarked stats. (done using the same software we use to benchmark 3.5) :

PCp39wF.png

The difference in MAX FPS is about 13fps.
The difference in MIN FPS is about 70fps.

oh and PS- if like me you have an RTX card, or some 16xx series cards, you literally cannot run the game on max graphics as it causes out of memory errors, crashing your game

Not going to lie that’s pretty hilarious. Brings me back to the days of when I had a 680 and the game kept crashing. Everyone thought it was gpu drivers when it turned out to be Realtek audio causing the issue. Lmao.

Edited by Nivo

11 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Oddly enough, no matter how far I OC'd my i7 it made no difference in performance.

APB is a strange beast.

Also, Im probably upgrading my rig in the next month so I'll have free parts if anyone needs em.

Wew i wish i lived near you xD

Most useless thread ever. (nothing would happen, they would still beat the s*it outta you)

13 minutes ago, greenfield said:

Most useless thread ever. (nothing would happen, they would still beat the s*it outta you)

What if two pros, one use low config and the other high, face each other? Thats the point.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, ChristmasElf said:

What if two pros, one use low config and the other high, face each other? Thats the point.

I don't think that his point was that the game is unoptimized

It makes me basically blind if i turn down all the graphic options, really, can't play like those streams, but i don't care about them anyway, i look only at myself.

• Like 1

nothing. its all about comfort. some people perefer it some dont. get over and it and stop being a fuzzy bunny

On 4/5/2020 at 7:57 AM, CookiePuss said:

oh and PS- if like me you have an RTX card, or some 16xx series cards, you literally cannot run the game on max graphics as it causes out of memory errors, crashing your game

i was wondering why you didnt say that part right away with how obviously true it is

Sign in to follow this