Sign in to follow this  
-MagK1ller-

Crashing at random times in the respawn screen

Hello, so im trying to play APB and at random times when im in the respawn screen the game just crashes and it says "DEVICE LOST" This has made me lose a ton of progress and made my game crash repeatedly in good and bad matches alike, does anyone know a fix to this as it is incredibly hard to play the game with my friends when they and i cant rely on me respawning. Thanks.

• Like 1

What have you tried to resolve the issue?

I would recommend doing a repair in the APB Launcher first, and check that your drivers are up to date.

Best of luck

3 hours ago, REZJailBait said:

What have you tried to resolve the issue?

I would recommend doing a repair in the APB Launcher first, and check that your drivers are up to date.

Best of luck

Thank you! I have tried that and tried reinstalling the game and installing it on a different drive

On 4/4/2020 at 8:34 PM, -MagK1ller- said:

Hello, so im trying to play APB and at random times when im in the respawn screen the game just crashes and it says "DEVICE LOST" This has made me lose a ton of progress and made my game crash repeatedly in good and bad matches alike, does anyone know a fix to this as it is incredibly hard to play the game with my friends when they and i cant rely on me respawning. Thanks.

Its rtx bug, when u see your screen freeze press alt +tab or windows key to get into desktop then u can maximize game again ant it should be good for next spawn 😄

Edited by valdas001
fixes
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, valdas001 said:

Its rtx bug, when u see your screen freeze press alt +tab or windows key to get into desktop then u can maximize game again ant it should be good for next spawn 😄

Well i get a popup window saying that it has crashed so i cant really alt tab. But i'll try anyways.

On 4/5/2020 at 11:52 PM, REZJailBait said:

@-MagK1ller- What pc components are you using? Gpu, cpu etc.

also, what settings are you running on APB? Highend/midrange/low settings.

what is your FPS ingame?

Im running apb on max settings with a solid 60+ frames at all times.

7 hours ago, -MagK1ller- said:

Well i get a popup window saying that it has crashed so i cant really alt tab. But i'll try anyways.

Im running apb on max settings with a solid 60+ frames at all times.

try to turn down the graphics as much as possible to see if the problem is still there. Im running the game at 120+