NotTheEnforcer

Legendary Rework Discussion

In my opinion, here are the guns that need different re-balances. 

COMPLETE REWORK

-Hazardous (Remodel too. Make it the M1 Thompson, so it's different from the Typewriter series. Give it a unique mod or something. It's just a garbage Typewriter with a "special" skin. Perhaps the unique blue mod could be the box mag the M1 came with, 30 rounds but much faster reload time?)

-Anubis (I legitimately have not seen anyone say nice things about this. Also Id love a normal Armas-based WA2000)

-Reaper (There's a reason this thing is next to the Hazardous in MP price. Regular Scout is better in pretty much every single way.)

-Hitchhiker/JD. (Although JD is still useful point-blank. Never seen anyone use HH, like ever.)

-EOL Series - (This whole series has just been garbage from the beginning. The only useful one is the Kickback and even that becomes obsolete when you get the OPGL or Low Yield normal grenades.

-Not legendaries, but holy balls the entire Revelations pack needs a rework. The Misery, Strife, Oblivion, and Curse are all just awful.

(Although you can kinda-use the Strife. And the Misery is semi-usable fully-modded.) But seriously they should be way better than their current state.

MODERATE RE-BALANCE (STATS, MODS, ETC)

-Cap40 (Higher fire rate or higher normal damage, it seems pretty lackluster in any performance other than shooting through a dumpster or a glass wall.)

-Thumper (I guess it applies to all shotguns, but performance with all have been lacking. Constant issue so probably just the overall shotgun balance pass would fix it.)

-Ursus (Some people say it's damage is too high, or its not really a technical legendary. That'd probably be a finicky one and rely on usage stats.)

-Volcano (2 rockets? Skipping the impossible/improbable ballistics behind that, they do far too much damage per rocket. It should still kill in relative vicinity using 2 rockets, but they should only do like 50-60% damage, not the 80-90 per rocket it seems to do currently. That being the most obvious among other things I cant think of right now)

-Nano (Outclassed by other automatic sidearms. Cant tell you how many times I've killed someone who was using a Nano when I was using an NFA or a JD. I know G1 nerfed it post-release as with most things, but if I remember correctly it was also OP as hell when it released. Likely as G1 intended to boost sales before nerfing.)

-Firework Launcher (It just doesn't have a place since you can get the Flare Gun. Maybe make it have an extended detection range but less ammo? Not sure how one could really change this off the bat.)

-Duck (Its literally just a Scout with a Duck tagger. Gun skin itself is pretty awful too. Same issue as the Reaper overall, just not much of a place among other Armas weapons.)

-Thunder (Likely just another general shotgun issue. Haven't seen anyone use it in recent months.)

VERY LITTLE RE-BALANCE NEEDED, OR WEAPON SEEMS FINE AS IS.

-VBR Huntress (It's good all around. With IR3 it can do damage at mid-range easily, with CJ3 you can spam it in CQC and win relatively often as long as you get the first shot. Perhaps could extend the dropoff range a bit.)

-Ogre (It's speed makes up for the general shotgun issue, still performs well in close quarters. Perhaps when a shotgun buff comes, it might need a bit of a reduction, perhaps in pellet amount or something.)

GUNS THAT I DONT HAVE ENOUGH EXPERIENCE WITH TO DETERMINE

-Condor

-Colby Commander

-Corsair (Heard this is pretty useless all around. Only seen a few people use it so far, with poor results.)

-New Glory

-Medusa

-FFA R&D III (I think I've only seen a couple people use this before. But there's a reason it's worth what, 15-20 million APB$, if not more? 3 mod slots on that must be pretty good combined with it's rarity.)

-Yukon (I know this got destroyed in the nerf it received. Only seen 1 person use it in the last 3 months and they switched after getting killed a few times in pistol matches.)

-Bloody Mary (Never seen anyone actually use it.)

-OSCP Series (I've heard that these are just awful.)

FEEL FREE TO DISCUSS. THESE ARE SIMPLY MY OPINIONS ON WHAT I'VE EXPERIENCED SO FAR.

Edited by NotTheEnforcer
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

COMPLETE REWORK

-Hazardous (Remodel too. Make it the M1 Thompson, so it's different from the Typewriter series. Give it a unique mod or something. It's just a garbage Typewriter with a "special" skin. Perhaps the unique blue mod could be the box mag the M1 came with, 30 rounds but much faster reload time?)

-Anubis (I legitimately have not seen anyone say nice things about this. Also Id love a normal Armas-based WA2000)

-Reaper (There's a reason this thing is next to the Hazardous in MP price. Regular Scout is better in pretty much every single way.)

-Hitchhiker/JD. (Although JD is still useful point-blank. Never seen anyone use HH, like ever.)

-EOL Series - (This whole series has just been garbage from the beginning. The only useful one is the Kickback and even that becomes obsolete when you get the OPGL or Low Yield normal grenades.

-Not legendaries, but holy balls the entire Revelations pack needs a rework. The Misery, Strife, Oblivion, and Curse are all just awful.

(Although you can kinda-use the Strife. And the Misery is semi-usable fully-modded.) But seriously they should be way better than their current state.

-Cap40 (Higher fire rate or higher normal damage, it seems pretty lackluster in any performance other than shooting through a dumpster or a glass wall.)

-Thumper (I guess it applies to all shotguns, but performance with all have been lacking. Constant issue so probably just the overall shotgun balance pass would fix it.)

-Ursus (Some people say it's damage is too high, or its not really a technical legendary. That'd probably be a finicky one and rely on usage stats.)

-Volcano (2 rockets? Skipping the impossible/improbable ballistics behind that, they do far too much damage per rocket. It should still kill in relative vicinity using 2 rockets, but they should only do like 50-60% damage, not the 80-90 per rocket it seems to do currently. That being the most obvious among other things I cant think of right now)

-Nano (Outclassed by other automatic sidearms. Cant tell you how many times I've killed someone who was using a Nano when I was using an NFA or a JD. I know G1 nerfed it post-release as with most things, but if I remember correctly it was also OP as hell when it released. Likely as G1 intended to boost sales before nerfing.)

-Firework Launcher (It just doesn't have a place since you can get the Flare Gun. Maybe make it have an extended detection range but less ammo? Not sure how one could really change this off the bat.)

-Duck (Its literally just a Scout with a Duck tagger. Gun skin itself is pretty awful too. Same issue as the Reaper overall, just not much of a place among other Armas weapons.)

-Thunder (Likely just another general shotgun issue. Haven't seen anyone use it in recent months.)

-VBR Huntress (It's good all around. With IR3 it can do damage at mid-range easily, with CJ3 you can spam it in CQC and win relatively often as long as you get the first shot. Perhaps could extend the dropoff range a bit.)

-Ogre (It's speed makes up for the general shotgun issue, still performs well in close quarters. Perhaps when a shotgun buff comes, it might need a bit of a reduction, perhaps in pellet amount or something.)

-Condor

-Colby Commander

-Corsair (Heard this is pretty useless all around. Only seen a few people use it so far, with poor results.)

-New Glory

-Medusa

-FFA R&D III (I think I've only seen a couple people use this before. But there's a reason it's worth what, 15-20 million APB$, if not more? 3 mod slots on that must be pretty good combined with it's rarity.)

-Yukon (I know this got destroyed in the nerf it received. Only seen 1 person use it in the last 3 months and they switched after getting killed a few times in pistol matches.)

FEEL FREE TO DISCUSS. THESE ARE SIMPLY MY OPINIONS ON WHAT I'VE EXPERIENCED SO FAR.

-Corsair Sniping shotgun. Can deal quite abit of damage but its lack in fire rate makes it less ideal then reg shotties however being able to 5 shot at 50m means you arent impacted by the typical shottie range isues you see. Ive had success with it and its quite balanced.

-New Glory Hybrid rifle SMG. Lack of fire rate means youll lose to most other rifles at range however it doesnt have as muhc recoil so ull stay accurate longer. Close range it has the fire rate but it just doesnt compare to what an OCA and PMG can do so it loses out alot. Abit UP overall but with nerfs to OCA and PMG it might become viable.

2 hours ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

I'd really like agree with this one, they need to add 2 more rounds to the mag and bump it up to 30, only to soothe my life crippling OCD. Please little orbit I beg you @MattScott.

Just now, Pedroxin said:

I'd really like agree with this one, they need to add 2 more rounds to the mag and bump it up to 30, only to soothe my life crippling OCD. Please little orbit I beg you @MattScott.

Fu** I forgot about that, reeeeeeeeeeeeee

Although tbf actual MP40 mags were 32 rounds

About the Corsair...

Just as I told before,Lo cant release new weapons or new JMB if before you dont adjust the ones you are already selling...

Actually not only the legendary weapons, but all the weapon in armas the 80% (being kind) are garbage or not meta/ competitive weapons.

I am agree it's not a easy task rebalancing all the weapons, but if u start the balancing from the shotguns (where from the beginning no one asked for this and more and less was more than ok here), after years I come to the conclusion the "plan manager" of this has the idea a little confused...

Edited by PingOVER9000

23 hours ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

COMPLETE REWORK

-Condor

-Colby Commander

-New Glory

-Medusa

no lol. just nerf the ursus.

I own all and have played with them all a LOT. So I'll add my thoughts to your quote with a • before each sentence, my post would get way too long otherwise.

On 4/4/2020 at 5:13 PM, NotTheEnforcer said:

COMPLETE REWORK

• Sounds like a good idea. Not much that can be done about this one to make it unique. But removing the garbage mod selection and giving it something unique is a good idea.

• Pre-G1 nerf it was actually a solid gun and fun to play with, though the crosshair was quite overcomplicated and got into the way a little.

• Not much to be done about this one unless you'd make it stronger, which would turn it into something pay2win.

• From my tests JD is actually the best UL3, basically or on the same level as the BM. Both can be used to the UL-3s max range, the shot less to kill on the BM barely matters, and the +10% firerate is insane.

• Hammer shoots nerfed yields instead of percs. Kickback is basically the same but has one more round per mag and two slots instead of one. Deep Impact shoots buffed concs so that's nice.  Windup time should be removed.

• Bring back pre-G1-buff OCA stats and it's exactly where it was before, a perfectly fine alternative to the OCA with the exact same output, instead of being worse.

• This one has very weird fire rate stats. I have witnessed myself and others that shoot it as fast as the NFAS, or as slow as a JG. Can't say much about the stats because the lo shotgunning doesn't seem to stop and they refuse to revert them.

• Damage isn't too high, it has just enough damage to kill in 5 shots. Let a CA3 user heal 1hp and it's a 6 shot to kill. It's fine where it is.

• Way too weak at close range, way too strong at long range. Also way too much ammo you can carry when compared to the OSMAW.

• Gets outgunned by semi autos too. It's easier due to being full auto for some people. It's fine.

• Is perfectly fine. It shoots in a straight line instead of an arc like the Flare Gun, so pocket-OSMAWing is easier. Kills in 3 shots.

• Just like the Reaper or Hazardous, it came from simpler times where stuff like Tagger was unique to legendaries, and hazardous was just a pay2win grab back then before it got nerfed, and was otherwise only available in the valtines armas sale.

• Can't speak for LO's shotgunning, but its introduction stats are fine. Regular Showstopper was/is a little over the top tho.

• Perfectly fine.

• As with all other shotguns, revert the LO shotgunning. It was perfectly fine before that.

-Condor

• Quite underwhelming, just like the other variants. Fault of the gun, not the legendary mod.

-Colby Commander

• RSA with piercing. It's good.

• Playable gun, certainly not a good gun. Could use a little more range as it's very useless in most firefights. Easy to lose to many CQC guns.

-New Glory

• Playable gun, but basically a inaccurate smg when hipfired, and an LCR when aimed. Could use a tiny buff in MMM fire rate.

-Medusa

• Very deadly when past the initial burst, better than the regular AMG-556. But the initial extreme recoil gets you killed a lot. I'd say it's fine.

• Just a "special" item. Doesn't need changes.

• Absolutely ruined after the bug fix. Adjust the bugged stats and choose something inbetween and give it that.

• You must not play APB, it's one of the more common sidearms.

• Oh yeah. Super accurate for the first two to three shots, but all in all very bad. Could use less shots to kill.

• Like 1

Can we just revert the anubis already. It was perfect before hand.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, GhosT said:

I own all and have played with them all a LOT. So I'll add my thoughts to your quote with a • before each sentence, my post would get way too long otherwise. 

Reading your notes, it seems that a lot of guns would be better suited to pre-nerf G1 stats. Makes sense, I wasn't around much those days so I don't remember them well. Anubis could use a small crosshair rework. Wonder what their plans are, after the engine patch.

On 4/4/2020 at 12:06 PM, Darkzero3802 said:

And the jugger pack too, at least the frenzy and the rabid.

On 4/4/2020 at 6:13 PM, NotTheEnforcer said:

COMPLETE REWORK

-Hazardous (Remodel too. Make it the M1 Thompson, so it's different from the Typewriter series. Give it a unique mod or something. It's just a garbage Typewriter with a "special" skin. Perhaps the unique blue mod could be the box mag the M1 came with

-Firework Launcher (It just doesn't have a place since you can get the Flare Gun. Maybe make it have an extended detection range but less ammo? Not sure how one could really change this off the bat

Good rework idea for Hazardous, hopefully they actually do something to it eventually.

Volcano may be bit OP but much better compared to OSMAW which is nearly useless. 

You're comparing nano to other automatic sidearms that have barely any accuracy for longer ranges, where nano beats all of them.

Firework launcher is much better than flare gun.

13 hours ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

Reading your notes, it seems that a lot of guns would be better suited to pre-nerf G1 stats. Makes sense, I wasn't around much those days so I don't remember them well. Anubis could use a small crosshair rework. Wonder what their plans are, after the engine patch.

G1 nerfed a bunch of legendaries when they did their "complete" weapon rebalance which also introduced the rather dumb curve mechanics.

They made some guns, like the FFA Bullshark or the Anubis absolutely useless by nerfing them for no reason, partially even the ogre as it went from one of the high range shotguns to the lowest range shotguns, and LO even takes steps forward to nerf it further because some people can't adjust their playstyle against CQC weapons and whine about it being "op".

Pre-nerf anubis with the current crosshair would actually be a quite good gun. I miss it being viable, the WA2000 is sexy and the Brass + Cherry Wood skin makes it even better, but it's so, so bad right now.

• Like 1

As someone who uses exclusivly legendaries (even the bad ones) I'll give my take.

In my opinion, here are the guns that need different re-balances. *zole's version

COMPLETE REWORK

-Hazardous It just doesn't have a "legendary" flare like all the other funky guns too, Something like "Shoots faster the longer you shoot it" but lower the recoil from the start.

-Anubis ah yes the Scout Dmr that got broken to the point that it has none of the things that make it a good scout or dmr, "no dmr range ramp up" "scouts jump shotting ruined" Simple really, revert the anubis back to it's inception (maybe keep the new crosshair though)

-Reaper  A bit weird, But i like it but i still agree it's not "meta"  next to no recoil still a "2 shot" till the silencer kicks in then you're in trouble, What would i change? Reverse damage ramp for the silencer? Extra stamina damage? not really sure but it's a scout with less range and no red mod option for users *duck can use cj3

-Hitchhiker/JD. I recently tested all the secondaries in apb In reguards to "hard damage" and the UL-3 series is laughable Hitchhiker has by far the most confusing mod description in apb and nothing actually "special" about it, JD is fine but it's still (like all ul-3's) used as a secondary you're never supposed to shoot them by themselves but that's no excuse for them being soo weak, FBW is a good backup weapon.

-EOL Series - The hammer is the worst one by far, I've seen people use the deep impact one Well so i can't really say "it's bad" , The kickback is my favorite one but It's really a "i saw you first so i get the kill" type of weapon 1v1 you're not gonna win against anything in close range It has tons of ammo sure But it shoots low yields OPGL with bandoiler 3 and cj3 is a mobile death machine Kickback's a Toaster in comparison.

(Short answer Strife is the new jg, Oblivion is a pre nerf ISSR *with a stupid "you have to move to be accurate gimmick" curse is a weak oca That's really accurate Misery lives up to it's name.)

-Cap40 Full disclosure I haven't used a smg/shotgun since 2018 (part of a weapon contract style series where i use bassicly 1 weapon role for a year)

The cap 40 is the most "complex" legendary mainly for the fact it pierces over 100 different props (entire guide formed around it Shameless plug here)

Now is it any good? well.. If you do shoot past a piece of cover you lose alot of damage so 3 mags to kill 1 person (not even at range) isn't fun nor effective.

Give it more damage/range? The pmg's bassicly an assault rifle anyway.

-Thumper The "CSG/JG hybrid" I like to think of it but, After the shotgun changes it's easily weaker than both. The "aim better" doesn't mean it gets more range damage meerly more accurate and tighter spread a csg with rifleing 3 is just as good if not alot better *and 2stk.

Change? speed buff huntress style.

-Ursus I actually think this is fine *haven't used an assault rifle since 2019, It's only 1 less damage than a ntec-5 but having 25 bullets instead of 32 seems alot more fair No "complaints" about this weapon actually.

-Volcano I think it's good (at max range of course)  It's soo weak up close a fragile user can survive both shots at 5 meters, now imagine literally the entire playerbase that use clotting 3. What would I change? Stamina damage up close till the damage ramp kicks in More base hard damage "20%" 1 rocket = 1 osmaw rocket at 85 meters.

-Nano Ah yes my first obsession it wasn't enough to make a guide about the *50 different versions But is it any good?

As a sniper main (well for this year <insert social distancing joke here>) It's reliable accurate low recoil and automatic no Left click mouse denting rapid clicking needed, BUT is it any good compared to a fbw? well, you'll lose in pure damage It's hard damage is laughable the silencer doesn't help either, What would i change? More effective range about 5-10 meters. 

-Firework Launcher Wouldn't change a damn thing My mini osmaw is just fine (maybe better equip time and slightly better reload It's too clunky for such a light weapon)

-Duck It's fine, Moving on. (ok maybe it's just a scout but that isn't a bad thing, Make it do duck noises when you get a kill)

-Thunder Look how they massacred my boy, Ok seriously though What on earth did they change? The thunder went from "Kolva I'm your new master" to "excuse me Han veo 15 meters away wait till i reload 4 times" No idea ? it could destroy a kolva in 30 seconds before the shotgun change, I agree it needed a nerf I mean If you tag with a hvr then hit them with a thunder you can 2 shot at 70 meters. But it's even worse now took me 5 shots to kill someone at 15 meters *standing still* They nerfed it hard enough to drop it's value on the market by quite a bit. It needs a small buff again (but don't give it back it's original range that was just silly)

-VBR Huntress I'm fine with it I use it almost daily (not owning a slotted J-Carbine) What would i change? The bloom maybe reduce max bloom by like 5-10% Not really sure It's fine as is.

-Ogre The Shotgun with an Appetite The Double Barreled and "Dual Mag" Shotgun is the perfect weapon to compensate for anything you may be lacking, Sometimes that's just raw fear Who wouldn't want to make your enemies tremble when they hear the Life ending Ogre wind up sound, Studies show 9/10 enemies have a panic attack before you even start firing.

But is it good? Shotgun changes... Meh it's still an ogre i'd change the bassicly nothing. Interested to see others opinion on the ogre (again, I've been sober since 2018).

-Condor Mini atac, What else is there to say? Ok here's my issues with it 1. The "silencer" isn't effective enough because you can't even get 1 kill before the silencer stops working (at full auto) it works better at range The "Damage" if you can even call it that is horrid The condor's Raw TTK is bad compared to the "CJ3 modable" raptor hawk F2P version, It is however very accurate max bloom is still better than a STAR And it has one of the fastest reload times in apb Mag pull just makes it ludicrous, What'd i change my boy Is simple 15% more hp damage More ammo *it's an assault rifle* It should be able to get 1 kill if every shot lands before the silencer/radar effect stops working at full auto fire.

-Colby Commander Same as cap 40 The "guide" i made that shows everything it pierces *not including the piercing exploit* Do i like it Yes, Does it like me? haaaaailll naww you thought RNG on the pmg was bad? meh, Ever wanted an rsa To randomly miss at range (it's literally a reskin i know) Then the commander is just for you Both the RSA and CC need more base accuracy the act 44 GM makes this gun look like a pmg when it comes to accuracy, The piercing mod makes more sense on this gun it has the damage to back it up. Changes? um... more damage than an rsa ? not sure.

-Corsair Haven't used it yet, Thoughts? It's a stun shotgun with the stamina/hp damage flipped If anything i think the fire rate is too high (feels faster than the stun version) Can't say too much without actually having 1, Needs changes but you know... wait till more people buy it.

*just a joke but* "We released some shotgun changes to make all your weapons worse" "Awww what do we do now?" "Don't worry we just released a shotgun that wasn't effected by the shotgun changes enjoy" 

-New Glory Yeah, Can i skip this 1? no? No pension if i dont? alrighty. The "new" glory.. yeah A ntec-7 compact Virtually identical to the ursus if you removed the mod, What i think after useing it for 250 hours? *ok not 250 but still a long time* I don't like it, It's an ursus with Training wheels it Limits your fire rate to Always the same You can't "tap fire" like an ursus or Speed up when you need to It's "ok" up close but if you're up close so are the smgs and shotguns. The "LCR" effect isn't that good when it doesn't have the LCR PR2's accuracy to back that up. What'd i'd change? Give the mod a bit more of a hunting sight effect since it doesn't even have a custom crosshair.

-Medusa I was going to say "it's fine" than i remembered the "euryale" exists Which is the medusa without the extra recoil at the start, After using a shaw It's amazing how much you realise the medusa has more recoil than a shaw it seems docile in comparison, TTK is slow since you're "supposed" to shoot long enough to remove the recoil and it turns into a laser. Not accurate enough without hunting sight Up close it's a bit useless because of the start up recoil, If anything the f2p version is the best one and that needs a nerf (and the medusa mod needs a tiny tweak) Just my thoughts from someone who actually uses the weapons every day, (Still can't use this while standing up, Nssw the only lmg accurate enough to kill people in cover while standing)

-FFA R&D III It's an obir, Literally nothing makes it "legendary" Not saying it's a bad weapon, Just not a "unique" one "but it has less zoom" so does the snub... What's my point? Who said i had one. What i'd change? Nothing, It's 3 slots just make it a skinable perma obir. Faster if anything is changed about this gun it can only be stats A new "legendary mod" would ruin it's 3 slot advantage, 5% faster reload speed stat buff?. It's "rare" because it's from a JMB that no longer exists.

-Yukon <insert godfather quote here again> Yeah The "ogre's secondary cousin" Is now so weak it's a joke... a bad joke It's a 4 burst shot weapon when you ads takes 4 burst intervals to get a kill It's soo slow (not aiming) the ursus can kill you first if a yukon and ursus both shoot at the same time, The weapon was "balanced" around it's fire rate which it no longer has the mod gives it extra reload time, Aiming makes you shoot slower The yukon is so bad a snub can kill you first.

What i'd change? Everything, More effective range Ok fine I'll be honest Don't give it back it's "bugged" original fire rate But it needs at least a 30% ROF increase. if you trade for/buy a yukon Congratulations you got the "reaper" of legendary secondaries.

-Bloody Mary Part of my "secondary weapon testing" i did a few days ago, This one is Amazing, not in a good way here are some stats (hard damge) Less damage than a Stabba Pig/ocsp/stun tg-8, Takes 41 mags to make a kolva smoke, it will actually run out of ammo before it even destroys a starter car For contrast, The Stun "PIG" Only takes 2 shots more than a snub to destroy a start car "24vs22" What's wrong with it? well for starters, The mod ... This mod

FnMod_Weapon_UL3_BloodyMary.png"-5m effective range +5% player damage -55% hard damage" O boy Is this gun wierd +5 Than a -5? so what's the point of either.. It clearly doesn't want you to use this gun at range but ... That's where you should be using it, It also has "-1 bullet" but meh. What do i think of this gun? I don't, In the way the "UL-3" series was made the "mary" was supposed to be the "best one" and the most valuable But actually? No just no if you're using it you'll regret every second of it -55% hard damage a Trash can requires you to reload before destroying it, What'd i change? remove it from existance : | .

-OSCP Series "Series" Yeah like the "cr5 and Vas" are a "series" of ntecs... OCSP "Obiously Cloning the Same Pistol 5 times"

It's a FBW With more accuracy and 1 more bullet to kill Accurate? That's an understatement Crouch and ADS this thing is as accurate as an ntec (more than a rsa infact) I like it, BUT that doesn't mean it's effective, At range you inflict "mosquito bites" It's quite bizzare to make it super accurate then to give it bassicly no range Clotting 3 makes this gun a nightmare to use.

What i'd change? damage wise nothing more overdamage without changing it's stk? More range "10 meters"

Zole's brief take on legendaries.

On 4/5/2020 at 2:13 AM, NotTheEnforcer said:

Acp9HPq.png

If you forget this thing has a scope, it becomes a heaps fun weapon to use.

9 hours ago, Zolerox said:

-Bloody Mary Part of my "secondary weapon testing" i did a few days ago, This one is Amazing, not in a good way here are some stats (hard damge) Less damage than a Stabba Pig/ocsp/stun tg-8, Takes 41 mags to make a kolva smoke, it will actually run out of ammo before it even destroys a starter car For contrast, The Stun "PIG" Only takes 2 shots more than a snub to destroy a start car "24vs22" What's wrong with it? well for starters, The mod ... This mod

FnMod_Weapon_UL3_BloodyMary.png"-5m effective range +5% player damage -55% hard damage" O boy Is this gun wierd +5 Than a -5? so what's the point of either.. It clearly doesn't want you to use this gun at range but ... That's where you should be using it, It also has "-1 bullet" but meh. What do i think of this gun? I don't, In the way the "UL-3" series was made the "mary" was supposed to be the "best one" and the most valuable But actually? No just no if you're using it you'll regret every second of it -55% hard damage a Trash can requires you to reload before destroying it, What'd i change? remove it from existance : | .

Just less bloom and recoil, or remove at all the horizontal recoil and buff the vertical recovering recoil, as it now is almost total Rng weapon

9 hours ago, Zolerox said:

-OSCP Series "Series" Yeah like the "cr5 and Vas" are a "series" of ntecs... OCSP "Obiously Cloning the Same Pistol 5 times"

It's a FBW With more accuracy and 1 more bullet to kill Accurate? That's an understatement Crouch and ADS this thing is as accurate as an ntec (more than a rsa infact) I like it, BUT that doesn't mean it's effective, At range you inflict "mosquito bites" It's quite bizzare to make it super accurate then to give it bassicly no range Clotting 3 makes this gun a nightmare to use.

What i'd change? damage wise nothing more overdamage without changing it's stk? More range "10 meters"

Yep , agreed.. a little more damage x bullet and maybe a little little  faster ttk

On 4/5/2020 at 7:52 PM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Can we just revert the anubis already. It was perfect before hand.

Better, during GunGames we could play Anubis with HighTech skin on it.

I really hope we can get Anubis NCR Adeen or NFCP3 vanilla in Joker Store 

@MattScott please 🙂

I've only played a bunch of Legendaries so I'll share my opinions on those (can't speak for stuff I haven't tried firsthand)
- NCR Anubis is good, it's actually my 2nd most used weapon and I think it's a great sniper. It's also pretty versatile as it can benefit from many mods. It just need a bit of dedication to get used to the weird crosshair (which isn't TOO bad after LO reworked it). Good at jumpshooting, can lean out of cars with it, super generous magazine, good range and TTK is pretty fast (esp with CJ2, imo the best mod on it) Lowkey one of the most underrated weapons rn
- Nano is my go-to secondary, as my aim's too bad for using .45 AP lol. It's a good jack of all trades, master of none secondary, with average stats all across and none being outstanding in any way. As such, it can win or lose against any other secondary in the game lol. It's good for picking off weakened targets, but it struggles A LOT in a 1v1 full health no cover scenario. It could use a small buff but imo it should be a really small one (like a better equip time or something) because it would make it too good afterwards
- N-TEC Ursus isn't called broken by noobies just because regular NTEC exists haha. It's a very easy to use full auto gun with no really bad stat imo, especially when you combine them toghether. Could see a small nerf but honestly I wouldn't agree with it, it's a healty but strong weapon and I'd actually be happy if every weapon in the game was similar to Ursus in terms of viability and strenghts/weaknesses balance
- EOL Kickback is underwhelming to say the least. I love using it, but I gotta admin it just doesn't work. OPGL straight up outclasses it and it's not even close, unfortunately. Imo they should remove the (super) unnecessary windup time on all EOL so that they'll become a bit more useful in CQC-ish situations (I think they were intended to be a CQC variant of OPGL so it would make sense... I guess?)

- Raptor Condor is MEH. Good for not getting caught when many people are around, but extremely unimpressive otherwise. Not sure how to buff it without making it over-centralizing though, so I guess it's fine as it is. Haven't used it much.

- Colby Commander is a russian roulette: the experience. It WILL miss at the most random and crucial times, and its low damage per-shot means it will turn into a 4 STK weapon, aka it's useless because of how slowly it fires. ACT 44 is far better imo, RSA needs more base accuracy; fine otherwise though
- Sitting Duck/Reaper. While Duck is fine to me (ok, no gimmicky mod, but it doesn't need it), Reaper is far inferior to Duck in almost any way. Either make it more accurate in the air (not too broken due to how bad its range is) or slap it Condor's silencer on it to make it a 100% untraceable sniper. It will still be bad, but at least it has a niche to justify its use
- Firework Launcher is a pocket OSMAW that acts as a wallhack if it doesn't kill. Please don't touch it lol

Last thing I wanna address: S-247 Oblivion is GOOD! CJ3 and HS3 are kinda mandatory but aside from that you can toy with mods quite a bit. I get that its gimmick can be a bit annoying but it's accurate enough even while still and with mob sling it becomes the ultimate corner popping sniper in the game lol, it's actually quite funny. TTK and range are quite ridiculous too haha