Sign in to follow this  
JDMxDrifter

Any big armas sales?

Any good armas sales that will get us extra percent off on purchases or more G1C when we buy for Easter?

Just now, Solamente said:

no

thats amazing. thanks for taking care of your players Little Orbit!

8 minutes ago, JDMxDrifter said:

thats amazing. thanks for taking care of your players Little Orbit!

everyone has free premium (and thus a discount) already, ur getting a little greedy

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Solamente said:

everyone has free premium (and thus a discount) already, ur getting a little greedy

agree, some dont just get enough with premium

10 hours ago, Solamente said:

premium doesnt do much but bonus money. And a lot of the players that need premium rarely play or play too much and dont need it. And besides, the premium was compensation, not for a holiday.

Edited by JDMxDrifter

2 minutes ago, JDMxDrifter said:

premium doesnt do much but bonus money. And a lot of the players that need premium rarely play or play too much and dont need it. And besides, the premium was compensation, not for a holiday.

premium gives you a 20% discount on nearly all armas purchases and the current free premium is not compensation

Edited by Solamente
typo
  • Like 2

Nearly everything in Armas is has 20% off, you get vast more customization limitations lifted, more contact standing and in game money bonus.

I don't mean to be rude but you sound a little ungrateful considering LittleOrbit is carrying on their normal work load from their own homes, and you think you deserve an even further discount despite the premium given out of generosity is indefinite?

How about showing Little Orbit some support during this difficult time.

12 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

git a jerb

you think that's bad? even if there was a sale , I cant get any money with a stay at home order and banks closed etc so I'm screwed anyways sigh owned

let me sell you a pro-tip
trying guns out gives you a 24h long 35% discount
unless you already used all the 30 minute trials already for the thrill of using the armas guns

22 hours ago, Solamente said:

👍

13 minutes ago, Latsha said:

let me sell you a pro-tip
trying guns out gives you a 24h long 35% discount
unless you already used all the 30 minute trials already for the thrill of using the armas guns

I am afraid it doesnt work.

at least,I purchased a weapon recently after trial and I didnt receive any discount, but sincerly I dont care...

50% sale would be welcome, especially since there's more players now.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

you think that's bad? even if there was a sale , I cant get any money with a stay at home order and banks closed etc so I'm screwed anyways sigh owned

Sorry to hear that man.
Wish you luck.

• Thanks 1

Yeah yall are right. I apologize for coming off as ungrateful, not what i intended it to be. I was mainly just wondering if there was any holiday sales like past years. 

And i thought the premium was compensation? What's it for then?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JDMxDrifter said:

Yeah yall are right. I apologize for coming off as ungrateful, not what i intended it to be. I was mainly just wondering if there was any holiday sales like past years. 

it's for that virus thing everyones talking about

Armas sales are easy to predict, they happen right after you spend a lot of money.

11 minutes ago, illgot said:

Armas sales are easy to predict, they happen right after you spend a lot of money.

Since nobody spends so much money anymore into ARMAS, it would be more difficult x).

Why do people always ask us these questions as if we somehow know more than them?

Sorry, let me just call Matt on his personal number and ask when the next armas sale is.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit

13 hours ago, JDMxDrifter said:

I think it's important to recognise that APB will not have as many sales under Little Orbit as it did under G1. G1's Armas suffered from the issue of very very high prices, to the point where the only time people would purchase anything was during a sale. This led to a feedback effect where players knew there would be a sale eventually, so less people purchased outside of sales.

Little Orbit has reduced the price of G1C as well as generally lowering Armas prices. As such there's less need for sales, as items on the store are more fairly priced. This isn't to say we shouldn't have sales on Armas, and it would appear instead of putting on a large sale on Armas, Little Orbit has elected to hand out premium to all players for the time being. It's not compensation, as it's not Little Orbit's fault. Matt stated this in his announcement:

But since many of you will be temporarily home due to work or supporting family members, we want to insure that the game is online and available for all our players to distract themselves with some missions, fight club, or a little virtual socialization in Breakwater.

So it's half Little Orbit tempting people to come play (Which has worked I suppose), half them recognising that people may be low on funds right now and may be less inclined to purchase premium. They are not the only company to take such measures, as many are currently looking to reward loyal customers in the hopes they will stick around through whatever else follows.

Sign in to follow this