Sign in to follow this  
ArtDeco

ATAC is broken right now.

6 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I vote we nerf the STAR next.

everyone thinks the star is bad because starter gun, might as well actually make it bad :^)

6 minutes ago, 404 said:

everyone thinks the star is bad because starter gun, might as well actually make it bad :^)

Now that I think about it. Nerfing the STAR would actually get the NTEC nerfed again in the long run.

Okay we gotta buff the STAR.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Now that I think about it. Nerfing the STAR would actually get the NTEC nerfed again in the long run.

lazer sight anyone?

Ive said it once and I'll say it again... If you think a gun is OP, make video of you using it and dominating. Cuz if you can't it's not OP.

On 4/9/2020 at 11:03 PM, (Xbox)MortisedGuide said:

Yeah.

Merged.

I haven't seen anyone fuzzy bunny or cap in baylan bout atac. Its mainly Yukon cause what baylan enforcers do is. they take all of ya half and switch to the yukon and end you. Which pisses people off since most enforcers may just rush you and use the yukon. 

ironically yukon got nerfed a while back ^,.,^

8 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

ironically yukon got nerfed a while back ^,.,^

Bug fixed*

• Like 1

On 4/11/2020 at 3:09 AM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

we have to nerf the Snub Nose first.  It's the only way to start the restoration of balance in this game.

4 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Bug fixed*

could have just changed the mod description to add "faster ROF when hipfiring"

• Like 1

On 4/11/2020 at 7:40 AM, CookiePuss said:

Ive said it once and I'll say it again... If you think a gun is OP, make video of you using it and dominating. Cuz if you can't it's not OP.

On 4/4/2020 at 2:11 PM, Flaws said:

https://i.gyazo.com/b74a68dcee1fb56770829e799595fd81.mp4

https://i.gyazo.com/9a397dce39b4a31a2a655f1119f4b1b9.mp4

https://i.gyazo.com/0388123c9d751b9ffaab1c0dba3a8708.mp4

https://i.gyazo.com/9792147b245e14319bf58e1fe3e0e6d0.mp4

https://i.gyazo.com/ce34416c3cf5001b91edc37e4495a0e6.mp4

Okay, let's call it mid-range (40-50m) instead. As you can see it can full auto easily at 40-50m. That doesn't mean that it will beat any of the other ARs at that range, it means that it's capable of dealing considerable damage with little effort and as seen in the clips, it's extremely efficent as a support weapon due to it's 50m base range (+ IR3 which most people use on it, 57m) and it's relatively tight max bloom which allows for a more consistent than not RNG. It won't work 10/10 times at these ranges but neither does the PMG and that needs a range nerf as well.

I'm sure cover solves all weapon balancing issues.

Someone already did recently, look at the range and how quickly it kills a moving target. Now try to replicate that ttk in that situation with an Ntec

On 4/4/2020 at 2:16 PM, Flaws said:

ATAC is horrendously broken and needs a desperate nerf. It's range needs to go lower and the bloom needs to be increased a bit as it needs some kind of downside to spraying it recklessly. It's such a go-to gun for every noob. It completely melts people regardless of player skill, similarly to NFAS weapons, it has no place in a game such as APB.

noone asked you. if you actually had a pinch of skill you would have known it's pretty easy to counterplay someone with ATAC. 

On 4/4/2020 at 6:22 AM, sneekface said:

ATAC isn't broken, PMG is.

what LMAO

32 minutes ago, claude said:

what LMAO

PMG is gonna be next on the chopping block

always gotta have one weapon known as OP

Edited by CookiePuss

On 4/14/2020 at 11:29 AM, Hennessy said:

noone asked you. if you actually had a pinch of skill you would have known it's pretty easy to counterplay someone with ATAC. 

@Flaws is a good player, sometimes a little tryhard, but he's a good one, it's not a matter of skill.

The right answer it's just you always cant have reason, that's it for all, him, me, everybody.

18 hours ago, claude said:
On 4/4/2020 at 12:22 PM, sneekface said:

ATAC isn't broken, PMG is.

18 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

what LMAO

It will be nice see some (real) BUFF sometimes, not just a nerf for resolving the matter of balancing weapons..

I mean for "real",  Last time LO buffed some (garbage) weapons, that didnt change or move up at all them from trash tier to, at least, kinda usable tier.

On 4/14/2020 at 6:07 PM, CookiePuss said:

ikr? i dont really understand how someone could call the ATAC balanced and the PMG OP, their strength in close/medium range are similar, one has a higher RoF while the other has a slower RoF.

The servers need to be stable to balance weapons properly. Most weapons kill with 1-2 less hits, and often shoot faster. They're not actually shooting faster, the server is lagging behind.

On 4/15/2020 at 6:23 PM, PingOVER9000 said:

@Flaws is a good player, sometimes a little tryhard, but he's a good one, it's not a matter of skill.

The right answer it's just you always cant have reason, that's it for all, him, me, everybody.

It will be nice see some (real) BUFF sometimes, not just a nerf for resolving the matter of balancing weapons..

I mean for "real",  Last time LO buffed some (garbage) weapons, that didnt change or move up at all them from trash tier to, at least, kinda usable tier.

Better to have all weapons be shit and rng than buff them to be on par with eachother. Wouldnt be apb otherwise ))

Sign in to follow this