Sign in to follow this  
ArtDeco

ATAC is broken right now.

1 minute ago, Uhtdred said:

You don't need to try a gun to see if it's op or not. You can see youtube/twitch videos and also fight against those using the gun. I faced a lot of manic users, 80%  of them were really bad but the gun did all the job for them.

Id say you do definitely need to use a weapon sometimes to actually judge if its OP. Because there's also PLAYER SKILL that goes into using a weapon. You can't tell if their bad or not, because if they're truly bad, then trust me, they wouldn't be doing good as you say they are.

4 minutes ago, WEISSDEATH said:

Id say you do definitely need to use a weapon sometimes to actually judge if its OP. Because there's also PLAYER SKILL that goes into using a weapon. You can't tell if their bad or not, because if they're truly bad, then trust me, they wouldn't be doing good as you say they are.

So if a bad player use a gun and suck with it, the gun isn't op. That's what you're saying.

I would rather face good players using a gun than trying the gun myself. I think i'm decent enough to beat any gun, except Manic.

Edited by Uhtdred

Just now, Uhtdred said:

So if a bad player use a gun and suck with it, the gun isn't op. That's what you're saying.

I would rather face good players using a gun than trying the gun myself.

A good player can make any gun work

Just now, Uhtdred said:

I would rather face good players using a gun than trying the gun myself.

Like what Dan said, a Good or skilled enough Player can make any weapon work, even seem OP.

So your encounters with the maniac probably meant you fought players who knew what they were at least doing with it.

9 minutes ago, Uhtdred said:

You don't need to try a gun to see if it's op or not. You can see youtube/twitch videos and also fight against those using the gun. I faced a lot of manic users, 80%  of them were really bad but the gun did all the job for them.

And how did you figure out they were bad if you don't know how the gun plays ?

6 minutes ago, -Dan- said:

A good player can make any gun work

wrong, and this is where I realize you aren't good at playing apb.

There are guns that suck no matter the player using it. There's a reason why some players don't use some guns.

I have tried some guns only ONCE and then realized they are bad guns. For example, I deleted my N TEC RT1.

Edited by Uhtdred

2 minutes ago, Uhtdred said:

There are guns that suck no matter the player using it. There's a reason why no players use some guns.

Okay, first, you'd be surprised too see what kind of weapon pops up now and then despite how bad they are.

Secondly, that is a terrible assumption, if anything we can just assume you aren't any good at playing APB just from reading your replies and the starting of the thread.

You've done nothing to provide or prove why the Maniac is OP. From what i can tell, your reasoning for thinking its OP is because actually good players have melted you with it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WEISSDEATH said:

Okay, first, you'd be surprised too see what kind of weapon pops up now and then despite how bad they are.

Secondly, that is a terrible assumption, if anything we can just assume you aren't any good at playing APB just from reading your replies and the starting of the thread.

You've done nothing to provide or prove why the Maniac is OP. From what i can tell, your reasoning for thinking its OP is because actually good players have melted you with it.

I'm telling you i'm decent enough to beat any gun except Manic. You can believe whatever you want

Edited by Uhtdred

There are guns that suck no matter the player using it. There's a reason why no players use some guns.

Or maybe you just don't know how to give yourself situational advantage, pretty obvious since you complain about a gun that needs tap fire over 35 meters...Whatever weak gun you can think of, go on youtube, type "apb -gun name-" and learn to play 

Just now, Uhtdred said:

I'm telling you i'm decent enough to beat any gun except Manic. You can believe whatever you wan't.

If you can't beat one gun, im highly doubting you can beat any gun that aint meta and the Manic isnt even considered Meta.

• Thanks 1

Just now, -Dan- said:

Or maybe you just don't know how to give yourself situational advantage, pretty obvious since you complain about a gun that needs tap fire over 35 meters...Whatever weak gun you can think of, go on youtube, type "apb -gun name-" and learn to play 

tapfire over 35 meters? Who use manic over 35 meters? I think manic is OP in less than 35 metres of course..

1 minute ago, WEISSDEATH said:

If you can't beat one gun, im highly doubting you can beat any gun that aint meta and the Manic isnt even considered Meta.

wron again, when nfas was OP, whenever i saw someone using nfas i switched to nfas too. If my enemy is good and pull out PMG, i pull out PMG too.

But Manic? i don't have it and i don't think pmg or oca beats manic.

2 minutes ago, Uhtdred said:

tapfire over 35 meters? Who use manic over 35 meters? I think manic is OP in less than 35 metres of course..

So then get out of its range, as I said, situational, you have nades, kevlar, teammates to use as bait, jg with cj, but if you can't beat one speciffic non-meta gun, it's just your fault

Just now, -Dan- said:

So then get out of its range, as I said, situational, you have nades, kevlar, teammates to use as bait, jg with cj, but if you can't beat one speciffic non-meta gun, it's just your fault

??

If your enemy car gameplay you will be always in his range. You can't just "get out of his range" he will pull out blowtorch, will repair his car and rush you again.

??

If your enemy car gameplay you will be always in his range. You can't just "get out of his range" he will pull out blowtorch, will repair his car and rush you again.

Alig

ATAC IS A CQC weapon. Trying to use it like a ntec will not work. 

Ntec is a LQC weapon (Long quarters combat) Using it like its both can be easy. Using it to snipe at distance isnt that hard. Using like its a CQC weapon can be hard due to reticle and fire rate. NTEC is a good weapon, Atac is CQC. I used a ATAC PATROLLER (Pulled boxes and got a 3 day trial) And its not good for ranging aka your at the top of a rooftop im below. Me shooting at you wont do much damage. ATAC does good up close and personally or yelling distance. 

If you think ATAC is busted. Get on console and use a PMG and RFP (Normal, talon or fang) You'll see what busted is then.

10 hours ago, (Xbox)MortisedGuide said:

If you think ATAC is busted. Get on console and use a PMG and RFP (Normal, talon or fang) You'll see what busted is then.

Consoles have specific unprecise aiming with sticks.

PC situation is different.

Btw. why is this thread a thing. ATAC is pretty balanced in my opinion.

15 hours ago, Uhtdred said:

But Manic? i don't have it and i don't think pmg or oca beats manic.

Just buy the pack and u will come to this conclusion:

(copy/paste from another discussion).

It's a good gun and unfortunately the only one really worth to be used of the package.

Then then saying it overalls, it isnt also a meta gun, If you want a right comparison meanwhile get too also an atac watchman or with CJ3 slotted, they are pretty more and less the same, good weapons overall (in CQC) but not exactly a meta gun, they both doesnt excel in nothing.

9 hours ago, Mitne said:

People be complaining about certain guns cause they got killed by it

22 hours ago, Uhtdred said:

I'm telling you i'm decent enough to beat any gun except Manic. You can believe whatever you want

I'm good enough to beat every gun including the manic. Yes the Manic is strong, but I don't feel it's op. If its touched it should be jump shooting. Aside from that's it's just a consistent weapon similar to the ATAC and OCA, which is why people feel it's so good. Try going shotgun or OCA against it and use corners and grenades effectively. Otherwise stay mid range and use obeya/ntec/far/star and try not to cqc it too much unless using a fr0g, nfa, showstopper, or .45

Ontopic:

No ATAC isn't broke, and if its like that on console, thats because console is easier to use it than other guns, not because it's broke.

16 hours ago, Mitne said:

Consoles have specific unprecise aiming with sticks.

PC situation is different.

Yeah.

Merged.

7 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

People be complaining about certain guns cause they got killed by it

7 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

I'm good enough to beat every gun including the manic. Yes the Manic is strong, but I don't feel it's op. If its touched it should be jump shooting. Aside from that's it's just a consistent weapon similar to the ATAC and OCA, which is why people feel it's so good. Try going shotgun or OCA against it and use corners and grenades effectively. Otherwise stay mid range and use obeya/ntec/far/star and try not to cqc it too much unless using a fr0g, nfa, showstopper, or .45

Ontopic:

No ATAC isn't broke, and if its like that on console, thats because console is easier to use it than other guns, not because it's broke.

I haven't seen anyone fuzzy bunny or cap in baylan bout atac. Its mainly Yukon cause what baylan enforcers do is. they take all of ya half and switch to the yukon and end you. Which pisses people off since most enforcers may just rush you and use the yukon. 

On 4/9/2020 at 11:03 PM, (Xbox)MortisedGuide said:

I haven't seen anyone fuzzy bunny or cap in baylan bout atac. Its mainly Yukon cause what baylan enforcers do is. they take all of ya half and switch to the yukon and end you. Which pisses people off since most enforcers may just rush you and use the yukon. 

Its not broken thats why its not complained about. OP just dont have the skillz to beat it :^)

On 4/9/2020 at 7:53 AM, Uhtdred said:

Tell if it is strong from external sources? Sure.

But if it is truly OP? I'd argue even a single person can't tell that just from personally using it.

nerf gun threads lately when the guns arent op

and like I said before @NotZombieBiscuit called that this gun would be called for a nerf as soon a ntec was.

its almost as if people are simply complaining because they died but hey cant be that right?

1 hour ago, Fortune Runner said:

nerf gun threads lately when the guns arent op

and like I said before @NotZombieBiscuit called that this gun would be called for a nerf as soon a ntec was.

its almost as if people are simply complaining because they died but hey cant be that right?

I vote we nerf the STAR next.

Sign in to follow this