Sign in to follow this  
ArtDeco

ATAC is broken right now.

Give the ATAC a tweak not a nerf or as I said, buff other weapons so they may compete. 

Take the OCA for example, it got nerfed and everyone mostly just switched to PMG and now people are calling for the PMG to get nerfed, and if that gets nerfed? What would be next? What would be the brand new SMG everyone uses?  The Maniac(tho it is locked behind a $40 pack so maybe not?)

If the ATAC gets nerfed a bit too much, everyone will just flock to another weapon and then the same process will repeat. 

Let’s tweak the rabid and frenzy’s bloom and recoil, let’s give the norsemen some love, the SBSRs, The Shredder, ISSR-a, Anubis, and EOLs. We can’t just keep nerfing everything, unless they’re truly and utterly broken(like the Pre-nerf Yukon) or they’re just small tweaks to bring the weapon inline(HVR QS and NTEC jumpshotting.) 

The ATAC is definitely an strong and easy to use weapon, but it’s certainly not that OP. I do think it probably needs something looked at but     nothing that big. Besides, if it did get nerfed? What would people use next? The Raptors? FAR? Would those weapons be labeled op and ez to use if the ATAC got a nerf? 

On 4/4/2020 at 10:33 PM, Fortune Runner said:

its almost as if @NotZombieBiscuit called this

People never listen to me, even after I am right every time.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit
  • Like 1

Quit nerfing weapons. You nerf one, another becomes more viable. You nerf that one, then another. Eventually we're going to have the min ttk of 20 minutes.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, SquirrelFace said:

You nerf one, another becomes more viable. You nerf that one, then another.

fwvVtuX.gif

8 hours ago, SquirrelFace said:

Quit nerfing weapons. You nerf one, another becomes more viable. You nerf that one, then another. Eventually we're going to have the min ttk of 20 minutes.

I wouldn't mind the ttk going back to being a bit longer.

Obviously not RTW levels, but where it started back in 2012ish before the ttk creep started.

On 4/3/2020 at 4:20 PM, JazzLand said:

Little Orbit, I urge you to take a close look particularly at the state of the ATAC, I don't know what got touched up in the last patches but an army of butt naked low rank silvers are 85ing golds in half a second and golds are going 20-5 with them in Financial District.

The gun is way too accurate and tags way too fast. Lower the firerate or increase spread.

My ntec/star, fired at proper firerate and burst is outspeeded by the ATAC.

It’s an easy gun to use yes. Is it over powered no. I have it and barley use it. There are better options.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Nivo said:

It’s an easy gun to use yes. Is it over powered no. I have it and barley use it. There are better options.

Sitting here owning every variant of the ATAC. Don't think I've used them for like 4+ years.

If I ever do feel like using it I'd rather just play with the Condor.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit

8 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Sitting here owning every variant of the ATAC. Don't think I've used them for like 4+ years.

If I ever do feel like using it I'd rather just play with the Condor.

Raptors are hidden gems over the ATACs.

1 minute ago, WEISSDEATH said:

Raptors are hidden gems over the ATACs.

They really are. Condor is my second waifu. Probably the best mod in the game.

• Like 1

On 4/3/2020 at 3:20 PM, JazzLand said:

Little Orbit, I urge you to take a close look particularly at the state of the ATAC, I don't know what got touched up in the last patches but an army of butt naked low rank silvers are 85ing golds in half a second and golds are going 20-5 with them in Financial District.

The gun is way too accurate and tags way too fast. Lower the firerate or increase spread.

My ntec/star, fired at proper firerate and burst is outspeeded by the ATAC.

For the love of Pete can you please stop asking to nerf stuff in-game.  The game is great.  If you think ATAC is OP, buy one either in Armas or with Joker tickets.  Problem solved.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I wouldn't mind the ttk going back to being a bit longer.

Obviously not RTW levels, but where it started back in 2012ish before the ttk creep started.

Was that before or after the joker carbine switching from 5 shots to 6 and the OBIR having it's TTK increased?

2 hours ago, SquirrelFace said:

Was that before or after the joker carbine switching from 5 shots to 6 and the OBIR having it's TTK increased?

Kinda funny how people forget about stuff like that. The TTK was always super short after G1 got the game.

ATAC isn't a hard gun to learn, i disagree with you about it.

Im not defending it in anyway, but it's fine.

15 hours ago, SquirrelFace said:

About the same time. If we are being honest though carbine back then was pretty broken.

I am still mad about them changing the carbine sound though. I still hate those trash can lids with a passion.

On 4/7/2020 at 7:22 AM, Genobee said:

Kinda funny how people forget about stuff like that. The TTK was always super short after G1 got the game.

That was a very good old time... especially with the LTL weapons XD (if u was enfo : 3 )

Edited by PingOVER9000

personally I think it's a lot easier to kill someone that is using atac than manic, and everyone down voted me for making a post about it..

lol

Just now, Uhtdred said:

personally I think it's a lot easier to kill someone that is using atac than manic, and everyone down voted me for making a post about it..

lol

Because Manic is well balanced

Just now, -Dan- said:

Because Manic is well balanced

I disagree.

2 minutes ago, Uhtdred said:

I disagree.

Do you even have a Manic or did you conclude that after 2 consecutive games against one ?

Just now, -Dan- said:

Do you even have a Manic or did you conclude that after 2 consecutive games against one ?

I face manic users everyday, and i don't have it. If i had it why would I complain?

Edited by Uhtdred

1 minute ago, Uhtdred said:

I face manic users everyday, and i don't have it. If i had it why would I complain?

Bullsheet, there's probably one Manic for 10 PMG's with CJ3, I've seen more Rabids than Manics, how did you conclude it's op if you haven't tried it ?

1 minute ago, -Dan- said:

Bullsheet, there's probably one Manic for 10 PMG's with CJ3, I've seen more Rabids than Manics, how did you conclude it's op if you haven't tried it ?

i won't spend 10000 joker tickets or buy the pack to try a gun.

Just now, Uhtdred said:

i won't spend 10000 joker tickets or buy the pack to try a gun.

Ok, then don't assume it's op

1 minute ago, -Dan- said:

Ok, then don't assume it's op

You don't need to try a gun to see if it's op or not. You can see youtube/twitch videos and also fight against those using the gun. I faced a lot of manic users, 80%  of them were really bad but the gun did all the job for them.

Sign in to follow this