MotokoHutt

2 New Gun's I would love to see

The first would be a double barrel shotgun, there is a backpack with these but no actual double barrel in game, seems like such an opertunity missed. The next would be a STAR 556 reskin, there is basically a reskin for just about every other gun but the good ole reliable STAR, why not?

Edited by MotokoHutt
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, MotokoHutt said:

The next would be a STAR 556 reskin, there is basically a reskin for just about every other gun but the good ole reliable STAR, why not?

The FAR "Spearhead", Far "charger" etc are all reskins of STAR, correct me if i'm wrong though.

Edited by Artorius_

2 hours ago, Artorius_ said:

The FAR "Spearhead", Far "charger" etc are all reskins of STAR, correct me if i'm wrong though (i don't think i am).

Wrong.

• Like 1

Would love to see the two sawed off double barrel shotguns that you can wear be converted into a secondary 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Artorius_ said:

The FAR "Spearhead", Far "charger" etc are all reskins of STAR, correct me if i'm wrong though.

Incorrect, the FAR series are there own unique gun, they have a higher bloom but a higher fire rate. You stand corrected :3

4 hours ago, xXD4v1dXx said:

Would love to see the two sawed off double barrel shotguns that you can wear be converted into a secondary 

I don't mind if it is a single double barrel shotgun, whether it be full length or sawn-off, however I would love to see dual pistol's as a weapon, with no marksman mode and independent fire between left and right hand with left and right clicking :3

On 4/4/2020 at 3:48 AM, MotokoHutt said:

Incorrect, the FAR series are there own unique gun, they have a higher bloom but a higher fire rate. You stand corrected :3

I don't mind if it is a single double barrel shotgun, whether it be full length or sawn-off, however I would love to see dual pistol's as a weapon, with no marksman mode and independent fire between left and right hand with left and right clicking :3

Oh, I thought the FAR series was a Carbine reskin, that explains some firerate questions lol.

DB Shotgun would be nice, 2 shots only, semi-quick reload. Problem being, make it kill in 2, 3, or 4 shots? Could be like the strife where it 2 shots, but with a double barrel having a dual-action trigger, it would mean zero chance of survival if you got close to them, although perhaps that could be countered with sharp damage dropoff starting at 10m and zeroing out at like 25-30m. That was all you have to do is not get close, pretty applicable tactic to most shotguns here anyway.

Dual pistols would be nice, but Ill have to create a Neo outfit first lol

20 hours ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

Oh, I thought the FAR series was a Carbine reskin, that explains some firerate questions lol.

DB Shotgun would be nice, 2 shots only, semi-quick reload. Problem being, make it kill in 2, 3, or 4 shots? Could be like the strife where it 2 shots, but with a double barrel having a dual-action trigger, it would mean zero chance of survival if you got close to them, although perhaps that could be countered with sharp damage dropoff starting at 10m and zeroing out at like 25-30m. That was all you have to do is not get close, pretty applicable tactic to most shotguns here anyway.

Dual pistols would be nice, but Ill have to create a Neo outfit first lol

The way I imagine you could do a double barrel is make the reload fast-ish but not TOO fast as to make it not a big deal if you miss your shots, and it should be hand loaded. It should be 2 shots to kill, similar damage to the strife but much wider pellet spread and harsh drop off. Essentially IF you could land both shots consistently it would be the perfect ambush gun insta killing players rounding corner's, but if you miss a shot you should pay for it unless your enemy sucks of course. However for it's devistatingly fast potential TTK it would have very little range, so people may even want to pare it with Fragile or Epenefrin Injectors and only take shot's once in that perfect sub 10 meter range, to make sure it fits that playstle too make it's dedicated JMB mod red so no IR3.

With the Far, the way I look at it, is it's like a cross between an ATAC and a STAR, faster and better at sprey and prey then the STAR but not as good as the ATAC, however has the acuracy when tap firing of a STAR unlike the ATAC. All in all the FAR series are very very good guns and imo atleast 1 of the best assault tifle's out there. Now if you want something thats more like a carbine reskin, you should try the COBRA series, there off the hip acuracy is insanely good with a reflex sight and essentially work as a full auto carbine with assault rifle range.

Snub reskin, Chainsaw legendary "blow torch with 10 meter range"

• Like 1

On 4/7/2020 at 1:51 PM, Zolerox said:

Snub reskin, Chainsaw legendary "blow torch with 10 meter range"

Snub reskin would be interesting, but I am not sure what you would reskin it into, maybe you could make a few suggestions? 😄 Chainsaw legendary sounds interesting lol, but I see it more being a gimic weapon that could be used in a halloween event :3

On 4/9/2020 at 10:24 PM, MotokoHutt said:

Snub reskin would be interesting, but I am not sure what you would reskin it into, maybe you could make a few suggestions? 😄 Chainsaw legendary sounds interesting lol, but I see it more being a gimic weapon that could be used in a halloween event :3

Chiappa rhino snub

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_TPb1ngjwhY67pWQzCLy

• Like 1

Xhgz5z2.jpg

8LmYl9g.jpg

gVFNcJ2.jpg

Ahh.. dream my man. I wish these up here were real, actually the last one is a model inside game files, but idk if is still there.

Anyway, i would love to see what you said my friend 😉 @MotokoHutt

• Like 1

22 hours ago, AlishaAzure said:

Xhgz5z2.jpg

8LmYl9g.jpg

gVFNcJ2.jpg

Ahh.. dream my man. I wish these up here were real, actually the last one is a model inside game files, but idk if is still there.

Anyway, i would love to see what you said my friend 😉 @MotokoHutt

The sawn off looks so smexy 😄 the top gun though 😮 what an interesting design, me thinks a Nano reskin would be pretty neat place for it ^_^

On 4/12/2020 at 3:27 AM, Zolerox said:

Chiappa rhino snub

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_TPb1ngjwhY67pWQzCLy

Very interesting looking snub nose 😮 looks very futuristic. Good suggestion, maybe a JMB Snub variant Little Orbit if your listening.

1 hour ago, MotokoHutt said:

The sawn off looks so smexy 😄 the top gun though 😮 what an interesting design, me thinks a Nano reskin would be pretty neat place for it ^_^

Very interesting looking snub nose 😮 looks very futuristic. Good suggestion, maybe a JMB Snub variant Little Orbit if your listening.

Sawn Off looks so nice hahaha, that's a model in-game, idk if is still there x), but is incredible.

All others are completed Concept Art's but who knows, maybe some of them even made it's way after the Design itself and they are somewhere placed inside some folder that LO own.

There are other guns btw, other types, but i would off-topic as they are not a shotgun or some sort of secondary pistol / PMG / SMG.

The Snub Nose looks.. fenomenal, but sadly isn't something existing, at least until LO would announce something.