This game has VOIP right?

Seems to me like not a god damned single person has it in missions.  Kinda hard to type callouts 24/7 like its fucking minecraft or something

It does get annoying typing callouts, but then again, it's quite frustrating that the voip uses it's own process outside of the game that requires you to go to your sound mixer and change the volume separately...

Voip barely works half the time. They need to eventually incorporate something other then Vivox.

• Like 1

Its almost jarring when I hear someone over VOIP, Im always like "Ah! What the fuck was that?"

• Like 1

I've honestly had ingame voip muted for about 2 years now because I cannot stand Vivox whatsoever at all.

I really enjoy when Vivoxx doesn't close down properly when you turn off APB to only find out when you try to boot it up again later and it says the game is still open. Then you have to ctrl/shift/esc and close it out. Maybe I'm just lazy.

45 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Its almost jarring when I hear someone over VOIP, Im always like "Ah! What the fuck was that?"

I feel you, someone used it the other day and I'm like "Whoa, I thought that was broken?"

47 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

1 minute ago, ScarecrowXIII said:

I feel you, someone used it the other day and I'm like "Whoa, I thought that was broken?"

Or when someone drives by with stereo mix and you get earraped by music.

why do you need callouts in minecraft?

I've had Vivox disabled since it caused performance issues years ago, could never be messed to re-enable it.

I seem to remember, once upon a time, lots of people used VOIP, but that long ago, I think maybe last.fm was working right too, which, I thought was really cool. Now when people have import station going it just plays, random music you have imported, or nothing.

I actually heard ENF I was fighting, last night, AND today, today, one of them was "Oh Sh** She can hear me too" lol.

58 minutes ago, a Pair of Socks said:

Seems to me like not a god damned single person has it in missions.  Kinda hard to type callouts 24/7 like its fucking minecraft or something

Mine has never worked, no matter what I do.

12 minutes ago, TheAceNinja said:

Or when someone drives by with stereo mix and you get earraped by music.

Over VoIP? they do that with the in game radios and it hurts so bad hearing the same pre-made playlists over and over....

6 minutes ago, wilde79 said:

I seem to remember, once upon a time, lots of people used VOIP, but that long ago, I think maybe last.fm was working right too, which, I thought was really cool. Now when people have import station going it just plays, random music you have imported, or nothing.

I actually heard ENF I was fighting, last night, AND today, today, one of them was "Oh Sh** She can hear me too" lol.

Lol that reminds me of the time years ago when 2 were talking while I was around the corner and one asked "I wonder if he can hear us?"

I just let my gun reply for me

Edited by ScarecrowXIII

Even as someone who keeps Vivox on, its performance is spotty at best. . .

. . . hence the fact that I couldn't hear you shit-talking me today.  💔

I found that just typing directions is the best you can do when communicating with teammates. 
Sometimes they don't understand though, and that creates confusion and sometimes possibly a death. 
A recent unfortunate event involved in me typing "SW", in where my teammate repeats the same word with a question mark behind it, leading to his death. 
Me trying to explain it eventually lead to my death as well. 
The conclusion is that communication is key to victory, but we have no decent way of doing so with randoms yet.