Sign in to follow this  
UltraMES187

Pls remove the egg launcher event and..

increase at least the bunny spawns.. the event is already random enough and it takes ages to get enough eggs for just 1 rank

• Like 1

The event is garbage to begin with. Killed the Action Districts, the spawns away from the Egglauncher person are anywhere from 100m to 600m while being like 200m away at least from the nearest car spawner, the entire event is just this awfully-assembled piece of trash. Why they ever wasted any time on it astounds me. I also see people just going around killing bunnies/chickens to prevent anyone from getting them. The entire event serves no purpose and should be removed.

• Like 2

while we are removeing stuff, can we remove the exploit spot in finn? someone just sat in there and got 86 kills

names removed for no name and shame4KLJnFC.jpg

I will NOT be showing where the spot is to anyone on this forums, can Sakebee, Lixil or any other Community Manager pm me for the location so they can send it to support for fixing , i would be happy (it would require a map edit i think tho as its fairly easy to access)

Edited by ShaiShai
  • Like 1

Some people want to play exactly that.I dont like it specially this 300m-400m spawn after im killed-not cool.Idk why is still not changed..

Edited by TheMessiah

20 hours ago, ShaiShai said:

while we are removeing stuff, can we remove the exploit spot in finn? someone just sat in there and got 86 kills

names removed for no name and shame4KLJnFC.jpg

I will NOT be showing where the spot is to anyone on this forums, can Sakebee, Lixil or any other Community Manager pm me for the location so they can send it to support for fixing , i would be happy (it would require a map edit i think tho as its fairly easy to access)

I don't think balancing the map around Temporary events would work too well, "riot mode" had their version of financial.. Which is gone now.

LO's current approach is avoiding any "extra work" so they can focus on the engine upgrade As they've shown by disableing the Mobile Radar Tower.

On 4/1/2020 at 10:50 AM, NotTheEnforcer said:

The event is garbage to begin with. Killed the Action Districts, the spawns away from the Egglauncher person are anywhere from 100m to 600m while being like 200m away at least from the nearest car spawner, the entire event is just this awfully-assembled piece of trash. Why they ever wasted any time on it astounds me. I also see people just going around killing bunnies/chickens to prevent anyone from getting them. The entire event serves no purpose and should be removed.

You wouldn't happen to be that old lady who hates football and had it removed would you?

13 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

You wouldn't happen to be that old lady who hates football and had it removed would you?

I don't know what you're referencing. But you cant tell me the event is actually worthwhile considering it literally only rewards you with titles. It serves no purpose.

6 hours ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

I don't know what you're referencing. But you cant tell me the event is actually worthwhile considering it literally only rewards you with titles. It serves no purpose.

I can tell you the moon is made of cheese and if you didn't understand then it wouldn't matter to you.

your perspective is not the same as others and others are enjoying something different.

It is just how people are.

As for the old lady and football joke , it is a reference to how in the U.S.A. one old lady complained and a network took off the sports off of T.V. rather than listening to what the people wanted for fun and entertainment.

21 hours ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

With only JT and titles as rewards, I'll be taking two weeks off from APB while I wait for mission districts to repopulate.

Edited by CookiePuss

Hello,

This topic has been moved to the Game Suggestions section of our forums.

Thank you.

- Azukii