Boba

Fix Bishada Rapier, please *puppy face*

So since LO's reviving back APB and fixing things wrong with the game. I wanted to bring up that the Bishada Rapier really really needs to be bumped up in terms of acceleration and HP. It's such a waste of a good-looking car due to being extremely fragile (it can't even handle small crashes) and the poor acceleration. It's supposed to be a race car but it barely pulls out before you're thrown at by a grenade, which is enough to explode the car instantly..

I hope LO considers major changes to the Rapier any time soon.

• Like 1

honestly im pretty proud of you for not making this about the stupid "bug" that causes the bishada to ride up anything the wheels touch

Yeah, I hope they can fix the wheel bug. It exists in the Jericho, too.

It is a useful tactic in gameplay at the very least, it turns PIT manoeuvres into "oh shit" manoeuvres.

Edited by Songbearer

22 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

honestly im pretty proud of you for not making this about the stupid "bug" that causes the bishada to ride up anything the wheels touch

how you gon forget about the jericho?

also, the cisco is never gonna get any love, aka why-is-this-car-made-out-of-paper

6 minutes ago, Aeronaut said:

also, the cisco is never gonna get any love, aka why-is-this-car-made-out-of-paper

Please call it the correct name. The flipsco.

Just now, TheAceNinja said:

Driftsco *drifted into the wall while writing this*

Just now, TheAceNinja said:

man, good thing you don't work in marketing.

Just now, Aeronaut said:

man, good thing you don't work in marketing.

My ideas were too good for G1.

The vehicles really need to be looked at. Bishada and Jericho have issues if the wheels touch anything and decides to challenge physics. The Cisco is a paperweight at the very best. The jeep's handling is just dumb (also, they need to bring back the old bouncy jeep.) The Coywolf is still a bit OP. The ones that seem to be where they should be are the Vegas, Pioneer/Van and the Mikro. The rest just seem odd in terms of how they handle or accelerate.

54 minutes ago, CrocodileTears said:

The vehicles really need to be looked at. Bishada and Jericho have issues if the wheels touch anything and decides to challenge physics. The Cisco is a paperweight at the very best. The jeep's handling is just dumb (also, they need to bring back the old bouncy jeep.) The Coywolf is still a bit OP. The ones that seem to be where they should be are the Vegas, Pioneer/Van and the Mikro. The rest just seem odd in terms of how they handle or accelerate.

how exactly is the slowest "high performance" car OP?

Ever run with a VIP/item from a capture & hold? It moves significantly faster than the others and with the addition of nitrous, you're able to reach that speed faster.

24 minutes ago, CrocodileTears said:

Ever run with a VIP/item from a capture & hold? It moves significantly faster than the others and with the addition of nitrous, you're able to reach that speed faster.

Was gonna ask if it still did this. Haven't seen one in a long time, but when it came out it was beyond abusable and practically had zero slow-down from VIP/Item Hold.

3 hours ago, CrocodileTears said:

The cisco is paperweight yes, but it also has very poor grip despite have the widest fucking wheels of any car in the game???

the vegas has abysmal acceleration. The first gear has zero acceleration and no power, then every gear after that it has insane power. Please fix.

The pioneer doesnt have suspension

if i remember correctly the coywolf can drive fullspeed with capture items

the bishada is alright, except it’s first gear is severely lacking just like in the vegas

the jericho has identical acceleration to the bishada, but the jericho has abysmal suspension that is way to soft. It causes over steer a lot of times

another vehicle that annoys me is the armored truck/bank truck. It has no suspension travel so it can’t absorb force from bumps, and on top of that the axel alignment is  fucked so the truck is tilted which causes it to constantly turn to one side when driving. 

Basically the vehicles were pretty good before G1 changed them

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Boba said:

So since LO's reviving back APB and fixing things wrong with the game. I wanted to bring up that the Bishada Rapier really really needs to be bumped up in terms of acceleration and HP. It's such a waste of a good-looking car due to being extremely fragile (it can't even handle small crashes) and the poor acceleration. It's supposed to be a race car but it barely pulls out before you're thrown at by a grenade, which is enough to explode the car instantly..

I hope LO considers major changes to the Rapier any time soon.

the IO growl is worse that bishada raipier

its not as bad as you think

9 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

the IO growl is worse that bishada raipier

its not as bad as you think

Serious, Growl has wider hitbox, so front fender gets caught all the time, and it has such low HP that may even cause you to explode, god forbid you get a tiny corner of it under like a pay phone, BOOM!.

• Thanks 1

I wish I could love the Bishada, but I'm very fond of 'vehicle combat' (for as much as such a thing can exist in APB) and the bishada is almost as bad as the cisco, easily pushed around and just frustating.

Makes the Jericho the best ARMAS purchase besides the Firehawk I ever made despite it having the most oversteer I've ever seen in a videogame car.

1 hour ago, IAmDisappointSon said:

the vegas has abysmal acceleration. The first gear has zero acceleration and no power, then every gear after that it has insane power. Please fix.

I'd always thought the vegas problem was it had zero starting grip, just 6 agonizing seconds of wheel spin just because.

1 hour ago, IAmDisappointSon said:

The cisco is paperweight yes, but it also has very poor grip despite have the widest fucking wheels of any car in the game???

The pioneer doesnt have suspension

if i remember correctly the coywolf can drive fullspeed with capture items

the bishada is alright, except it’s first gear is severely lacking just like in the vegas

the jericho has identical acceleration to the bishada, but the jericho has abysmal suspension that is way to soft. It causes over steer a lot of times

another vehicle that annoys me is the armored truck/bank truck. It has no suspension travel so it can’t absorb force from bumps, and on top of that the axel alignment is  fucked so the truck is tilted which causes it to constantly turn to one side when driving. 

Basically the vehicles were pretty good before G1 changed them

No the bishada is not alright. Extremely low hp + very low starting acceleration + very light car  +  bugged =  worst of everything.

10 hours ago, CrocodileTears said:

No, no, no definetly not. The current Vaquero is better in every way than it was before, actually its so good its obsoletes the Mikro.

Imo the regular vegas, jericho and bishada should be the fastest cars in APB.

Not the 4x4 vegas and the pioneer, which are already the best cars for every situation.

25 minutes ago, GhosT said:

Imo the regular vegas, jericho and bishada should be the fastest cars in APB.

Not the 4x4 vegas and the pioneer, which are already the best cars for every situation.

Well they already are with 23m/s except... its not -that- much faster than the others.

4x4 Vegas goes 22m/s and the Pioneer was something like 21.5m/s or 20.5 not sure if i remember correctly, but the point is, they are the "fastest" just not by much.

28 minutes ago, Rolpack said:

Well they already are with 23m/s except... its not -that- much faster than the others.

4x4 Vegas goes 22m/s and the Pioneer was something like 21.5m/s or 20.5 not sure if i remember correctly, but the point is, they are the "fastest" just not by much.

They have rather slow acceleration, while the 4x4 vegas is at top speed almost instantly, and the pioneer hauls too when nitro 3 is used.

Bishada is like a brick that tries to get moving, and nitro 3 doesn't even work on it.

Jericho is more or less the same, but at least nitro does something on it.

Imo if you wish to have a vehicle that tanks a lot (like the vegas or pioneer), you should sacrifice speed for that, and not get both and be better than the sporty cars in every way.

There are so many cars in APB yet you only ever see the 4x4 vegas and pioneer, and occasionally a espacio.

Edited by GhosT

12 hours ago, Aeronaut said:

because the jericho is so dead people don't even speak about it anymore.

the game just needs an entire vehicle overhaul ion terms of hitpoints acceleration and speed. some core cars like the moirai are kind efine with speed and acceleration, tghey just lack all HP in the times of easy concs and anti vehicle wepaons times. especvially since people cna carsurf with any weapons as well.

Honestly, keep the Bishada as it is

Even more, I'd love a slight bump in its top speed and make the flip bug powerful enough that you will also flip the car you touched with the wheel

Some sort of kamikaze type of thing