The chrome skin got indirectly redone (stolen) and upgraded to the Sugar Plum Fairy Weapon Skin. Much easier to obtain, much better looking. It completely overshadows the chrome skin. Shoulda got it when you had the chance if you did not already.

Why not slap the blue muzzle flash on the chrome skin as well?

On 4/1/2020 at 1:15 PM, Frosi said:

The main weapon roles require 20.000 kills to complete which takes even some of the best players in the game ages to complete if they do not play fightclub. I've been playing my main character for 8 years now and are at around 104.000 kills which would mean that in theory I could be close to having all of the main roles maxed (after subtracting nade, pistol, vehicle and explosion kills). I don't know about you but something about 8 years and maxing 5 roles without playing fightclub doesn't sound right to me πŸ˜›

I maxed the weapon roles, including cop role between early 2011 until end of 2015, i played mostly FC after R255.

On 4/1/2020 at 12:06 PM, Frosi said:

Role progress should be account wide, meaning that players can work towards unlocking slotted weapons / mods / Chrome skins for all of their characters rather than just the one they are playing on.

make it easier to get,. Put it on the armas at this point...... It doesn't give you any advantage only flex power. I don't want it to be easier to get you have to earn it by grinding fight club like all the other vets.

Edited by Gateron

18 hours ago, xHenryman90x said:

I maxed the weapon roles, including cop role between early 2011 until end of 2015, i played mostly FC after R255.

Sweet, thats only 44 years for me to do the same on all of my characters!

On 4/1/2020 at 12:06 PM, Frosi said:

Role progress should be account wide, meaning that players can work towards unlocking slotted weapons / mods / Chrome skins for all of their characters rather than just the one they are playing on.

Oh my god, this.
I mean look at the amount of kills needed to complete a single role, doing all of them is near impossible to do for most players because it can take years to actually do them. Multiply that by the amount of characters you have and that's taking the completion further into the impossibility.

16 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

That'sΒ  a lot of free time dedicated to 1 game, i rarely played anything else during that time period, i wouldn't do that again on any other character.

9 hours ago, xHenryman90x said:

That'sΒ  a lot of free time dedicated to 1 game, i rarely played anything else during that time period, i wouldn't do that again on any other character.

Same, and I think that''s the point people are trying to make when they ask for account wide role progression.

That you should just progress your account, not individual characters.

I think if we did that and ALSO made roles continue indefinitely would be a very cool ideal because it allows for less frustrating role progression and also allows the flex by giving the continuing of progression indefinitely.

On 4/2/2020 at 5:46 AM, Solamente said:

you wouldn't actually be losing anything, how is that unfair?

I would be reverted to level 15 with others.

Edited by Mitne

On 4/1/2020 at 12:06 AM, Frosi said:

This would be amazing.

On 4/4/2020 at 5:33 AM, CookiePuss said:

LOL