Would like to request that this skin get redone at some point.

It is difficult to obtain for a casual player and when you finally get it and put it on your weapon it is a huge disappointment

I would like to see it reworked to be much shinier and actually look like chrome. I don't know, maybe add some affects to it also. Would just like to see it be a bit more special

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The Xmas skin somehow looks more glossy then the chrome.

I'd go this way and redo this skin. Or even more glossy

HLB1z6tTKQvoK1RjSZPfq6xPKFXa9.jpg

Ignore that it's baloons

Edited by Ellix

It should be dynamic so when you look at your gun it reflects and shows the enemy behind you.

Role progress should be account wide, meaning that players can work towards unlocking slotted weapons / mods / Chrome skins for all of their characters rather than just the one they are playing on.

• Like 13

4 minutes ago, Frosi said:

Role progress should be account wide, meaning that players can work towards unlocking slotted weapons / mods / Chrome skins for all of their characters rather than just the one they are playing on.

Chrome skin is reward for completing weapon role so exactly why should that happen?

(Not like even it's worth that much and I say it as one who completed all weapon roles)

• Like 1

Just now, Mitne said:

Chrome skin is reward for completing weapon role so exactly why should that happen?

(Not like even it's worth that much and I say it as one who completed all weapon roles)

The main weapon roles require 20.000 kills to complete which takes even some of the best players in the game ages to complete if they do not play fightclub. I've been playing my main character for 8 years now and are at around 104.000 kills which would mean that in theory I could be close to having all of the main roles maxed (after subtracting nade, pistol, vehicle and explosion kills). I don't know about you but something about 8 years and maxing 5 roles without playing fightclub doesn't sound right to me 😛

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Frosi said:

The main weapon roles require 20.000 kills to complete which takes even some of the best players in the game ages to complete if they do not play fightclub. I've been playing my main character for 8 years now and are at around 104.000 kills which would mean that in theory I could be close to having all of the main roles maxed (after subtracting nade, pistol, vehicle and explosion kills). I don't know about you but something about 8 years and maxing 5 roles without playing fightclub doesn't sound right to me 😛

a8JomSy.jpg

nhD3HSW.jpg

Well for me it took exactly 8 years.

Yes it sound right to me. It reward for progression of your character (remember, each is after all different). Although I would use some bigger reward for shitting out my nerves while doing it.

Edited by Mitne

6 minutes ago, Mitne said:

Well for me it took exactly 8 years.

Yes it sound right to me. It reward for progression of your character (remember, each is after all different). Although I would use some bigger reward for shitting out my nerves while doing it.

The exception is that you pretty much exclusively play fightclub and the players that do that are far fewer than the ones that primarily play missions or do a mix of both. Why should completionists be forced into playing Fightclub or Asylum in particular all day long if they want to max weapon roles? Not to mention how account wide roles would help new players especially as they won't be locked into one character unless they spend money on armas because all of their slotted weapons are now unlocked across their account. Also you say you would want a bigger reward for "shitting out your nerves", then why wouldn't you want it to be account wide so you can use all the skins across your account?

Edited by Frosi
  • Like 4

31 minutes ago, Frosi said:

I like this, although I can see it causing problems for the faction-based roles like Cop. But that doesn't stop the rewards from simply being account wide if not the exact progression tally.

Also money and JTs should be account wide too

19 minutes ago, KnifuWaifu said:

Also money and JTs should be account wide too

>Create new char

>Do tutorial. Holy shit 225 JT in 1,5 hours.

> *Idea*

>Delete that char

> (Repeat)

8 minutes ago, Mitne said:

>Create new char

> *Idea*

>Delete that char

> (Repeat)

> Make Tutorial Account wide too. 

2 minutes ago, KnifuWaifu said:

> Make Tutorial Account wide too. 

Ah so you want to play like that, alright!

>Farms daily activities on all characters

>Farms FC on all characters

7 minutes ago, Mitne said:

Yes.

I don't actually see those as exploits like the Tutorial one cause they require actual work - that and the JT reward would be character bound, although I wouldn't mind being able to trade JT items between account characters. 

Maybe if they made JTs account-wide I'd accept FC rewards being account-wide too, but the Daily Activity JTs rewards are so pitiful it wouldn't make much of a difference since we're talking hundreds earned versus thousands needed to gain a single reward. 

I cbf doing the math, but I'm guessing that using 5 character slots to farm JT dailies means they'd get JT items 5 times after, but they're still doing 5 times the work, so they've earned the item legit. 

Just like with the Chrome Skin - the player/account is still earning those 20,000 kills, just because they do 4k on each character doesn't mean those 20k kills were any easier to grind. 

3 hours ago, Zolerox said:

It should be dynamic so when you look at your gun it reflects and shows the enemy behind you.

RTX ON 😆

why not just make all skins better? 

3 hours ago, Mitne said:

>Create new char

> *Idea*

>Delete that char

> (Repeat)

so then just remove the JT reward or make it one per account?

you're acting like the tutorial isn't overdue for a redesign/rework or just a flat out removal lmao

3 hours ago, Mitne said:

if you wanted to play apb full time on several characters to maximize your JT gain, rather than having it capped each week and having content artificially timegated, then I don't really see the problem here?

Edited by claude

I think that there's too much chrome on some weapons and they should add more matte black parts to some of them. Pure chrome wouldn't look that good on anything anyway which is why they have black parts to begin with. They should make it less blue-ish and more greyish.

Also, all role progress should be account wide as it's an incredible hassle. It would make the game lighter on F2P players who want to unlock weapons through roles but have multiple characters too.

Chrome is one of the few good skins in APB, change my mind.

Though the requirement for it is awful. At least make it account wide, lol.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheMessiah said:

weapon role 16=removed

chrome skin=role 15 completed

thx

that wouldn't be fair to players like me who grinded it all the way to 16.

10 hours ago, Mitne said:

that wouldn't be fair to players like me who grinded it all the way to 16.

you wouldn't actually be losing anything, how is that unfair?

On 4/1/2020 at 12:02 PM, Zolerox said:

Raytracing would drop your fps from 145 to 30 😄

tbh should just uncap the roles to 17 and add new rewards.

like give us a perm 3 slot weapon reskin. something cool not those shitting weapon model like the cr15.

10 minutes ago, Deadliest said:

tbh should just uncap the roles to 17 and add new rewards.

i've always wondered why roles even have a cap to begin with, its just a lot of wasted kills if any more roles are added in the future

On 4/1/2020 at 4:02 AM, Zolerox said:

Not possible and even on 2,1 its super unlikely.  Way to much of a performance hit.

On 4/1/2020 at 11:11 AM, Flaws said:

I think that there's too much chrome on some weapons and they should add more matte black parts to some of them. Pure chrome wouldn't look that good on anything anyway which is why they have black parts to begin with. They should make it less blue-ish and more greyish.

This i can agree with.