Sakebee

Easter Patch Announcement

58 minutes ago, Queen of Love said:

always a remove.

first P5n5, now radar tower.

next to go away? the cars?

Maybe they are making room for horses and a beach district.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

San Paro: Redemption confirmed?

PrvSDNC.gif

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Knite said:

San Paro: Redemption confirmed?

PrvSDNC.gif

God bless the macho man.

5 hours ago, Helix Reloaded said:

Damn.. didn't even think of that. 300 JB's and you can buy a crown.

Indeed. With this much careless thinking, the end could be near.

Its funny to see people in this thread who in the recent past were trash talking LO go from hating to booty kissing.... I love it lol, anyways big props to the LO team for working hard and hope everyone's doing okay 🙏

9 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

In this case i want the copyright U,,u/

4 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

dune buggys

A reskin for Vaquero ? Could works.

You did what now?

+ DMR AV PR2 Watch out Fresno I'm coming to get ya lanky patootie

- Radar tower on my preset interceptor is "disabled" ? ... what's the point of my car now : / "broken" i just thought it was a "spawn point scanner" now ... 

+ Easter event Stunning!

+ Good to know "not getting decal/emote rewards" was only a visual bug, hope it's fixed soon.

R.I.P. Flipper 2016-20

You were a beautiful dream.

Edited by Zolerox
Coywolf, Go Get My Stick.

You should have disabled spotter while you where at it. Super unbalanced broken mod

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Generally unhappy with the event.

Nice idea, but entirely unsupervised. It feels like you're giving an advantage to those people that cheat and get away with it.

yakuza-dragon-banner.jpg

Where is the footwear in this bundle?Pls add this basic clothing part(main basic clothing parts:top,bottom,footwear)and this is not happening for 1st time.One of the 3 main parts to be missing i mean.Like add it to the bundle later and send for free to everybody already purchase it.Anyway this clothing bundles look very cool theres definite progress in this designs so nice work 👍

Edited by TheMessiah
  • Like 1

Why would you disable blowtorch but not explosives?

edit; 2nd game now where the launcher spawns and then I get within 150m to it and my game crashes. NEATO i guess i wont be playing the event then! nice one

Edited by iRawwwN
  • Like 1

disables mod so doesnt take away 2014 engine update time, adds new poopy event thats poop.

• Like 1

Honestly this event feels harder than it was in 2019.

No, that's not good thing, especially since grind is the same...

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Mitne said:

Honestly this event feels harder than it was in 2019.

No, that's not good thing, especially since grind is the same...

The event is garbage anyway. Waterfront spawns are awful to begin with and the Egglauncher pushes them back another 300m. Me and a couple other guys spawned literally 600m away from the egglauncher. People kills bunnies and chickens specifically so nobody else can get them. The event has zero order and is just a massive clusterf**k. 

ON TOP OF THAT, it completely killed Action districts. I haven't seen more than 6 people on a single action district in over 6 hours (8AM-2PM). Granted it might rise in a few hours when people get out of work, but it shouldnt be completely dead regardless. And for what? A bunch of uncreative titles that people will use for a week before switching back to something else?

APB's events have always been trash and always will be. Just like the Corsair JMB, this was a complete waste of everybody's time and should have never been done. Focus on the Engine Update, fix this buggy trash, then you can start introducing stuff like that.

For god's sake, the gas station car spawner by the south parking garage STILL cannot spawn 2 cars at the same time. Been that way since RTW release as far as I remember.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

The event is garbage anyway. Waterfront spawns are awful to begin with and the Egglauncher pushes them back another 300m. Me and a couple other guys spawned literally 600m away from the egglauncher. People kills bunnies and chickens specifically so nobody else can get them. The event has zero order and is just a massive clusterf**k. 

ON TOP OF THAT, it completely killed Action districts. I haven't seen more than 6 people on a single action district in over 6 hours (8AM-2PM). Granted it might rise in a few hours when people get out of work, but it shouldnt be completely dead regardless. And for what? A bunch of uncreative titles that people will use for a week before switching back to something else?

APB's events have always been trash and always will be. Just like the Corsair JMB, this was a complete waste of everybody's time and should have never been done. Focus on the Engine Update, fix this buggy trash, then you can start introducing stuff like that.

For god's sake, the gas station car spawner by the south parking garage STILL cannot spawn 2 cars at the same time. Been that way since RTW release as far as I remember.

Seriously, APB events need a complete rework, or some of them totally deleted and remade differently, create new ones etc.

I got that we are in quarantine and Little orbit has no time of course for this + the engine upgrade should be.. soon? Beta i mean, so why would they do new events but still.. this one killed my brain, like.. really, is annoying.

To find the Egg launcher sometimes everyone searches it for 10/15 minutes without even finding it, spawns in strange places or somewhere hidden behind objects, peoples are alredy crazy because they can't go out from their houses, now they also need to stay calm and find that launcher.

No order for the event, agreed, is just randomly placed, peopels running all over the places, killing each others, stealing eggs and killing chickens and bunnies to avoid others to take them.

I stopped playing it since couple years when i found that, you got more titles but for what? You will just put another one up after 1/2 weeks max, no special titles, no rainbow ones, just.. yellow/any other color, no any specific and unique ones, peoples would unlock all of them if was more special, but at this point, seems only a 100% recycled event every year, without any changes (except JT's).

I wanted LO to finish the engine upgrade but they keep releasing JMB's, which isn't something i was expecting + they recycled sound and maybe more stuff, so it isn't 100% a new gun, i was expecting more, a bit more effort to put into a gun locked behind a paywall.

What is good is that they fixed some bugs and removed RIOT tutorial finally, but they didn't completely removed achivements of it, objects, contact and more.

Also behind that i expected a bit more attention.

The gas station spawns.. this is disgusting, what can i say abotu that.. only that they MUST fix this, is there since the beginning, never fixed.

Edited by AlishaAzure

Thank you for your feedback. Letting us know how events go for you is helpful to the team. I know we have many things we want to look at moving forward, but as we mentioned in our Road Map post, many of the event builds were finalized previously using existing systems so we could focus all our energy on the upgrade. Using existing assets like this helps us shake things up while we buckle down on projects like the upcoming beta test.

That said, please continue to share what you like and don't like about these events. We do read everything!

• Thanks 4

29 minutes ago, Sakebee said:

Thank you for your feedback. Letting us know how events go for you is helpful to the team. I know we have many things we want to look at moving forward, but as we mentioned in our Road Map post, many of the event builds were finalized previously using existing systems so we could focus all our energy on the upgrade. Using existing assets like this helps us shake things up while we buckle down on projects like the upcoming beta test.

That said, please continue to share what you like and don't like about these events. We do read everything!

Abit of constructive criticism here. The last few events have all been geared towards newer players with the ability to unlock items and titles from prior years (this years easter included) with very little for vets who have this stuff already. Can we also bring more new stuff to give vets a reason to play and continue to play? After the first few days event districts flat line in pop as theres no reason for vets to continue to play past that with a lack of new content to keep us returning to play.

hiii , how to get bunny suit ? i dont see in market or roles

1 hour ago, Sakebee said:

No problems, always happy to help. Is not good at all for veterans, i alredy have all titles and achivements with my characters, since years. And still if i don't, normal titles are starting to annoy me, we need some unique ones.

This Engine Upgrade MUST be perfect, after all these years of waiting and all the content cut/delayed. I hope it to be that.

Thansk for reading Sakebee, very appreciated.

49 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Abit of constructive criticism here. The last few events have all been geared towards newer players with the ability to unlock items and titles from prior years (this years easter included) with very little for vets who have this stuff already. Can we also bring more new stuff to give vets a reason to play and continue to play? After the first few days event districts flat line in pop as theres no reason for vets to continue to play past that with a lack of new content to keep us returning to play.

Agree with you.

Should be there something else to do for us, im annoying in these days, i thought i could do the event but nothing, i can do it only if i male a new character, which i will not only for this event.

4 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Can we also bring more new stuff to give vets a reason to play and continue to play? After the first few days event districts flat line in pop as there's no reason for vets to continue to play past that with a lack of new content to keep us returning to play.

Pretty much this.

4 hours ago, AlishaAzure said:

Agree with you.

Should be there something else to do for us, im annoying in these days, i thought i could do the event but nothing, i can do it only if i male a new character, which i will not only for this event.

1 hour ago, Fenton said:

Pretty much this.

You've got about 90-95% of the remaining APB pop as vets who have been playing the game for thousands of hrs and many yrs who already own everything and have all past event items with only 5-10% being legit new players. With this being said events should be heavily geared for these vets with titles and content that are new and make them want to log in and earn them. This increases pop overall and keeps events populated for more then 2 days, past that everything goes back to normal and theres no pop gain. So long as this happens APB wont stick around, not to mention new players cant play the event if the districts are too dead to play.

Muffler Hid Radar Tower While Coasting...probly why they didnt like it....so much for parking my car on objectives and using remote detonator....lol my loadout WAS Radar Tower / Muffler / Steel Plating 3 / Explosives 3.

Back to Using Mobile Munitions ( or spawner ) / Nitrous 3 / Steel Plating 3 / Fast Fix 3. 

For those complaining about spotter, lmao ya might aswell remove flare gun, firework launcher and tagger. Its gonna be one of those topics that never ends just constant complaining about character / car mods.... and then you're gonna get a paragraph about these 4 below. xD Anywho hope yall having fun! o7

Radar Tower = Car Spotter

Spotter = Xray

Flare/Firework launcher = Xray

Tagger = Xray

Maybe make radar tower only work with a character mod that turns it on for 8 seconds?

Edited by AquaSensei
Suggestion

On 4/1/2020 at 1:18 PM, Sakebee said:

with a no travel order given I can not get any means of a steam card to buy anything.

with that said I am requesting that it be considered to allow the Easter bundle to also be purchased later in the year once travel restrictions are  lifted