TheWarX

Explosive weapons in FC

Remove Explosive Weapons in FC ?  

145 members have voted

1. 1. Remove Explosive Weapons in FC ?

I understand where you're coming from but i think it's kinda unfair to remove them. It's Fightclub, just like the name implies, you fight with whatever you can to win, it kinda defeats the purpose of what it stands for. Yes, i know that feeling, yes it's annoying and frustrating but it's unjustifiable to remove explosive weapons entirely from the game mode. 

2 hours ago, Vipertechs said:

He's a goddamn numpty, is what he is. Tries to present himself as being reasonable right up until people disagree with him - and then starts trying to discredit their opinion by calling them 'silver'.

Unfortunately this is exactly the kind of toxic, self-entitled special snowflake who blames anyone but themselves when their selfish game play style gets them killed.

I respect every opinion....but i don't respect the stupidity ....that's it.

Btw, the topic can be closed ...

U lost the chance for a more skillbased game.

But i understand now....skill is not for everyone...this is the truth.

Ty all 

CLOSE PLS

19 minutes ago, TheWarX said:

Btw, the topic can be closed ...

U lost the chance for a more skillbased game.

But i understand now....skill is not for everyone...this is the truth.

Ty all 

CLOSE PLS

Did you get destroyed by some random silver using a rocket launcher? You have no idea what skill is if you think thats depriving APB of being a skill based game. 

56 minutes ago, Luminesca said:

Limit one per team and switch that permission around.

Nope, disagree. People should have the freedom to use whatever the game has to offer.

6 minutes ago, killerskull said:

Did you get destroyed by some random silver using a rocket launcher? You have no idea what skill is if you think thats depriving APB of being a skill based game. 

Nope, disagree. People should have the freedom to use whatever the game has to offer.

In a competitive game ....everything that can kill u without using skill is just unfair. This is a fact.

In fc when u get 5 or 6 opgl is just unplayable ...

If this doesn't need to be fixed....well i belive we play 2 different game. Sorry for the bad english btw

No fnmod_character_flakjacket.png

Explosive weapons definately require skill, especially in the crazy environment of FC.

Edited by Sniperturtle

4 minutes ago, Sniperturtle said:

No fnmod_character_flakjacket.png

Explosive weapons definately require skill, especially in the crazy environment of FC.

nah, fc is def where explosives need the least amount of skill imo, there’s little to no teamwork or situational awareness from anyone and the chaos allows you to just fire whenever u want and tag/kill multiple people

edit: this is true of any weapon in fc to a certain extent

Edited by BXNNXD
added stuff

1 hour ago, TheWarX said:

I respect every opinion....but i don't respect the stupidity ....that's it.

So the majority are stupid because they don't agree with your notion. You need to look up Dunning Kruger, because you're not in the league of DaVinci and Galileo, and in this case it applies to you.

OPGLs are the bane of players who corner-hump (many of these people using triggerbots).

Every weapon has its place, and mostly the only people who don't appreciate that are the one trick ponies who rely on their trick and hate the thing that can counter it effectively.

There is no reason to try to petition the new developers to remove weapons just because you (and some others) don't like it, and when people point out WHY you are incorrect you call them 'silvers' and 'idiots' to try to make out that you are not in fact just plain wrong. You are not a special snowflake. Grow up, and man up.

Edited by Vipertechs

The only significant problem I see with explosives (mostly OPGL) in FC is the amount teamkills they cause.

Maybe there should be better measures in place to punish teamkillers, such as APB$ fines or very short suspensions (definitely less than 1 day) instead of just a kick to the login screen. One random death once in a while can happen due to a lot of things, explosives being just one of them. It's just that more often than not the OPGL wielder is in my own team.

Or, in fact, just make Fight Club a FFA and solve the team balancing issues as well...

1 minute ago, Vipertechs said:

OPGLs are the bane of players who corner-hump (many of these people using triggerbots).

Source?

remove explosives? i don't like that honestly they are so much easier to kill when they are stupid enough to use  rocket indoors lol

and if you mean from outdoor use there.... why are you not using cover and in the open? you'd get sniped just as easily then.

am i missing something? from what i rad this is the impression it gives so all i can do is ask to be sure.

and omg hat that guy who shoots a rocket behind me on  my team... or an alig etc.....keeps happening lately bleh

2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Source?

Experience in removing corner-humpers and campers with an OPGL.

OPGL is useful at Baylan, against roofers camping the Dockyard.

1 hour ago, killerskull said:

Yeah, but that freedom comes from the expense of other people trying to play the game. Explosive weapons ruin the dynamic of mission gameplay in asylum, where grenade spamming causes lag and inconvenience to others trying to play the game. If each team had just one, it would solve most these issues, as you would have to play smart.

I think there should be no restrictions on what players want to use just introduce a new demerit for splash damaged caused by the explosive weapons, this will teach players to consider their shots before spamming. 5 = kick, -$1000 per splash caused.

7 hours ago, LilyV3 said:

except that in most cases any tiny nade stray damage resets the timer, iot is way too easy to deny any non ca3 palyer to even start healing. 

Percing yourself reset the timer too.

1 hour ago, BXNNXD said:

nah, fc is def where explosives need the least amount of skill imo, there’s little to no teamwork or situational awareness from anyone and the chaos allows you to just fire whenever u want and tag/kill multiple people

edit: this is true of any weapon in fc to a certain extent

It depends on the team too, if there is many bad people on your side you will have it hard with any weapon...

Look, i played enf side and i could do good using snr -my favourite secondary, i feel identified with it- the whole game:

dyKtX2R.png

Edited by LuzExtinguido

50 minutes ago, Luminesca said:

Yeah, but that freedom comes from the expense of other people trying to play the game. Explosive weapons ruin the dynamic of mission gameplay in asylum, where grenade spamming causes lag and inconvenience to others trying to play the game. If each team had just one, it would solve most these issues, as you would have to play smart.

This

But its too hard to understand for the 99% of the ppl. 

45 minutes ago, TheWarX said:

This

76.19% according to your own study.

You people just need to learn how to deal with explosives instead of crying to LO about it. Whats next, no percs, no cars, no shotguns... The game is fine, you need to adapt if explosives are such a challenge.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheWarX said:

This

And you think you are the top 1% of intellect.... LOL. You really need to read up on Dunning Kruger. All assuming your IQ allows you to both read, comprehend, AND remember to breathe at the same time. Given your attitude in this thread, that is a matter of considerable doubt.

1 hour ago, AsgerLund said:

76.19% according to your own study.

How do u change the name above ur avatar?

3 minutes ago, killerskull said:

How do u change the name above ur avatar?

you dont, removed due to certain people abusing it