TheWarX

Explosive weapons in FC

Remove Explosive Weapons in FC ?  

145 members have voted

1. 1. Remove Explosive Weapons in FC ?

6 minutes ago, Nanometic said:

When you're trading off of CA3, no, because 9 times out of 10, they'll just rush you after that and since you're tagged, you're probably going to lose the fight.

Also need to take into account how few people are running explosive weapons, excluding nades, flak is just too situational. You're not going to take it to counter that one guy with an osmaw. At least talking from a fight club perspective here.

tl;dr, flak is good, just not good enough.

Never faced such situation honestly...

Not really, i use flak most of the time even when i dont need it, and saved me plenty of time from being double nade spamed.

16 minutes ago, LuzExtinguido said:

Never faced such situation honestly...

Not really, i use flak most of the time even when i dont need it, and saved me plenty of time from being double nade spamed.

Right, but, passively, CA3 is more useful in most normal circumstances.

This all goes back to how a lot of thing need to be balanced properly. 

9 minutes ago, Nanometic said:

Right, but, passively, CA3 is more useful in most normal circumstances.

This all goes back to how a lot of thing need to be balanced properly. 

No... flak is made to survive explosives, ca3 is for gun fights. It doesnt need any balance, you cant use flak full time. Even ca3 is *smart* (censored word...) when you have both, explosives and nhvrs around.

Do you even know how ca works at all?

Edited by LuzExtinguido

Just because I said things need balanced, doesn't mean I was talking about flak, I actually meant CA. Since, clearly, the majority of the populous agree that it is basically a necessity.

11 minutes ago, Nanometic said:

... passively, CA3 is more useful in most normal circumstances.

1 minute ago, LuzExtinguido said:

... Even ca3 is smart when you have both, explosives and nhvrs around.

Yes, I know how CA works, no need to be snarky. I don't see what the problem is, you pretty much just backed up my claim.

????????

I don't even know what point you're trying to make anymore to be honest.

51 minutes ago, LuzExtinguido said:

So being saved from 1 shot from osmaw or opgl is not that good... okay.

More people use the Volcano than the OSMAW and flak jacket can't survive 2 Volcano rockets, so it isn't too effective at surviving rockets.

Flak jacket also doesn't allow you to survive explosions from Pioneers, the most commonly used vehicle by remote detonator scum.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nanometic said:

Just because I said things need balanced, doesn't mean I was talking about flak, I actually meant CA. Since, clearly, the majority of the populous agree that it is basically a necessity.

Yes, I know how CA works, no need to be snarky. I don't see what the problem is, you pretty much just backed up my claim.

????????

I don't even know what point you're trying to make anymore to be honest.

Oh boi, well just keep thinking that ca3 is godly... w/e.

Just now, LuzExtinguido said:

Oh boi, well just keep thinking that ca3 is godly... w/e.

Right, 99% of the community uses it cause they like the little green house with the plus sign.

:^)

2 minutes ago, Xnetexe said:

More people use the Volcano than the OSMAW and flak jacket can't survive 2 Volcano rockets, so it isn't too effective at surviving rockets.

Flak jacket also doesn't allow you to survive explosions from Pioneers, the most commonly used vehicle by remote detonator scum.

Volcano depends on distance and yes, you cant fully tank them even with flak jacket, but you can increase the distance required to kill you, that is not bad either.

Just now, Nanometic said:

Right, 99% of the community uses it cause they like the little green house with the plus sign.

YEAH XD and the higher the I, II and III is the better makes you xDDDDDD

You are like god with it.

805.jpg?new=1

OPGL has rendered one of the moments for me on APB. Ex-GM G1Zieu was playing with everyone on Baylan years ago, and he was randomly spamming OPGL all over the docks.

Got me killed for sure, and that's now the cover photo of my profile.

I don't care explosives in FC.

But in mission , volcano is really annoying.

spamming rockets 100m away lol

If I killed it , it spawn and spamming from far again :classic_mellow:

34 minutes ago, Nanometic said:

This is why using ca3 is not allways good against heavy weaponry

If you get tagged by nhvr, osmaw or opgl you get cover and you will be ready to get on fight quicker.

In short, ca3 is for lesser wounds, and you will reduce your ca the heavier your enemy weapons are.

• Like 1

Honestly , they are annoying as fuck , tho i don't see why it should be forbidden , anyone can have some fun time to times , and if the dude is bad at it , he will end up kicked for teamkilling so yeah .

its fun to play and even easy to beat.. explosives never seemed to be any problem for me.. you can erasily outbrain them.. mainly if some lowIQ osmaw player is sitting on corner, bait him hard and 90% of time he will kill himself

7 hours ago, TheWarX said:

Btw i respect every opinion .....

3 hours ago, TheWarX said:

One of the most broken weapon in the videogame history......and ppl vote no.....

Full of silver forum.....no words.....really....

You’re a goddamn saint!!

If they're on your team, just run into their nades until they get kicked, they'll eventually stop.

If they're on the enemy team, you have nothing to fear about because the only thing they ever kill are their teammates.

if you are triggered by explosive weapons just equip flak jacket :3

Explosive weapons Some people honestly...

Stun launcher is clearly superior

On 6/10/2018 at 7:06 AM, LuzExtinguido said:

This is why using ca3 is not allways good against heavy weaponry

If you get tagged by nhvr, osmaw or opgl you get cover and you will be ready to get on fight quicker.

In short, ca3 is for lesser wounds, and you will reduce your ca the heavier your enemy weapons are.

except that in most cases any tiny nade stray damage resets the timer, it is way too easy to deny any non ca3 palyer to even start healing. 

Edited by LilyV3
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, TheSquigg said:

Or we keep them in FC have certain gold crims on Jericho nading team members in cramped hallways and blaming the ones he kills 😄

Always good for a laugh.

It is funny when a nade is launched and the carbine 'heroes' run in on top of it, and then complain bitterly when they die to the nade they ran to.

The other funny one is the people who shove in front of you or run out in front without a thought for what else is going on around them and get a nade in the back for their lack of consideration for others.

Both are examples of people killed by their own selfish game play, but these people are usually too self-entitled to consider that it might actually be because of their own actions, and therefore feel the need to blame anyone but themselves for it.

If I have an opgl out and team kill by accident (my mistake, and it rarely happens because my game play style is generally considerate to others) I generally apologise. If someone gets killed because of their own stupidity and selfishness, they can go shove their precious self-entitled special snowflake egos up their own posteriors.

That said, you do get people who spam nades into areas where an engagement is already happening regardless of team mates - that is what the autokick feature for excessive team killing is for.

Edited by Vipertechs
Auto-spellings changed words to the incorrect ones

I don't understand how people get frustrated on FC. There is literally no gain other than farming kills, Joker tickets and money.

Counter an OPGL and osmaw isn't that difficult, knowing there are rarely more than 1 or 2 in a team. 

3 hours ago, AsgerLund said:

You’re a goddamn saint!!

He's a goddamn numpty, is what he is. Tries to present himself as being reasonable right up until people disagree with him - and then starts trying to discredit their opinion by calling them 'silver'.

Unfortunately this is exactly the kind of toxic, self-entitled special snowflake who blames anyone but themselves when their selfish game play style gets them killed.

Edited by Vipertechs

then lets remove all guns from the FC and just allow Bricks,8-Balls and blowtorches