BillyBastich

Crashing every 5 seconds

Hey just came back today after takeing a break from this game and now that I reinstalled I continue to keep crashing every 1 to 2 minutes each time I spawn within a district, I know it is deffently not my connection nore my rig as my connection at time of posting thing is 477.87 mbs ( https://www.speedtest.net/result/9205075169) and my  rig is a Intel I7 7700k overclocked to 5ghz @ 1.3v stable ( https://prnt.sc/rp0kfu ) with 16 gb ddr4 g.skill trident z ram at 3200mhz. Was just curious if any others where having this issue or if it was just apb being a banana. 

would you by any chance have an RTX GPU / 1650/60/ti/super in your pc?

Edited by Iazer

what background processes are running in the pc when APB is running cause that cpu usage seems abnormally high

That was a stress test after I was kicked off the game the first 2 times. 

Could not get light shot to work while it was going on. 

right. did you install the game entirely fresh or was there files left behind from when it was previously installed?

I'm assuming you used Steam to install the game. Can you go to the games install path and shift+delete the APB Reloaded folder to make sure its completely gone then reinstall it fresh again?

5 minutes ago, JRydazMrNinja said:

Still happens I was truly hopeing I could have some time to play this game but now I remember why I quit last time .

This has happened before?
Did you think it fixed itself?

10 minutes ago, JRydazMrNinja said:

Well After a complete wipe I was hopeing it would not have this issue anymore. 

What's the actual error that you're getting? 

I don't think that's been posted yet, but could help a lot with finding a possible solution.

No error code just " Error / Disconnected You have been disconnected from the server unexpectedly, The server may have gone offline or you are experiencing connectivity issues. "

best thing you can do then is send a ticket to support and they will tell you what they need to try and resolve your issue

Just sent one, Agian thank's for trying to help it's much appreciated I've been on this game almost 8 year's and it's nice to know there are people on the game who look out for eachother.

This thread has been moved to the PC Bug and Tech Issues section of our forums.

~@mayii

On 3/29/2020 at 11:49 PM, JRydazMrNinja said:

No error code just " Error / Disconnected You have been disconnected from the server unexpectedly, The server may have gone offline or you are experiencing connectivity issues. "

This happened to me the other day when I join a district. I think it's a problem when you join a district and there's a problem with communication between PC and the server.

The advice I can give you is to try the APB Advanced Launcher and check the box "No In Game Movies". This should speed up loading and communication with the server.