SmilyFace

apb.com and one more thing

5 minutes ago, DragonWhiteThork said:

It wouldnt work cuz take Fortnite for instance. APB is a much more exhilarating games. Its a fast pace face palm situation where you really need to concentrate and that one wrong corner turn could mean the times and mission are over. If you put APB in a mobile, if the controller aren't good enough lets say, doing a quick switch or a drive by, you get what i'm saying yeah? It wouldn't work. But if some how they manage to put Mouse and Keyboard control onto APB mobile. It might just do it.

Yeah but what's the point? G1 released APB on consoles and they alredy cut the population, it was only on PC, maybe those peopels were on PC before, or maybe they were close to buy one to get into the game..

What will happen with APB Mobile? Even more population lost? This game can't suffer anymore, it needs support, it needs help, so much help.

Im not sure what will happen but i wish we as community know the answer to the questions, still until now nobody cleared them totally, which sucks.

I am a very long time player, i spent money, i spent time, so much time, so many hours, dedicating on friends, helping newbies, report wrong peoples, grifers, hackers, keep CustomerSupport updated with bugs, try to stay by LO side anyway.

I need to know, WE, need to know where this game is going, because we don't know actually.

On 4/8/2020 at 5:17 AM, AlishaAzure said:

Yeah but what's the point? G1 released APB on consoles and they alredy cut the population, it was only on PC, maybe those peopels were on PC before, or maybe they were close to buy one to get into the game..

What will happen with APB Mobile? Even more population lost? This game can't suffer anymore, it needs support, it needs help, so much help.

Im not sure what will happen but i wish we as community know the answer to the questions, still until now nobody cleared them totally, which sucks.

I am a very long time player, i spent money, i spent time, so much time, so many hours, dedicating on friends, helping newbies, report wrong peoples, grifers, hackers, keep CustomerSupport updated with bugs, try to stay by LO side anyway.

I need to know, WE, need to know where this game is going, because we don't know actually.

Pop loss happen to every game.

Need to adjust my belt buckle attending the issue.

Newer game, Aiming at taking the money out the same pool.

"Me" really want to use the word "We" in those day 2010 and such "The RTW" Era. The GTA, The SandBox Hype type of games are the grab and go.

You get?

We so have so much thirst for Open World Games.

Here come "Watch dog" "Ghost Recon Wild Land" "Far Cry"

and so many Open World Games that starting to included PVE/PVP

But what are any games out there that focus entirely on PVP?

They seem to be Battle Royale. PUBG/FORTNITE even big games like COD and Battlefield goes into BattleRoyale when they first seem to be disgusted by Shooter games being a Battle Royale games.

So Now we have the "Aborted Child"

The Orphan of GTA

APB RTW, APB:RELOADED, APB:LO 

So many people have had APB and I have to say they love the living out of this game.

It was there lives, their family, their creation and the hand in which they held somewhere along the line and help grew.

We all want to see APB grew much larger. and here come the bitter truth.

APB is hard. Understanding what APB is took days if not for those it could takes month.

The skill are not "Saved" into the games. It stay with the Player.

It's difference because you can have all those upgrade but when another player sit in your place or bought your account. They literally know nothing about how to use any of your arsenal.

This is APB now and then.

And back then in Reloaded times before the merge with so many people playing on every server. We would bath in the glory of our enemies blood. It was farming simulator. Everywhere you turn are green and bronze. It was savages.

You can rank up quicker than you could order a happy meal.

You could farm money faster than an Iraq Oil Deal.

You can do so many thing with so many player who lack the knowledge of what's the real deal.

But because of that. You got the scammer. before trading was a big issue. Scammer every where.

People have to be very wary of one another.

It was the height of APB I take it.

Then it hits you. GTA 5, and others newer games. The population start to die. Newb disappear. It was like the Apocalyptic of APB.

Player were ban.

and then here it is. LO. The today.

I dont know where this Company going to take this game.

They might cut out the life line any day.

It's scary and sad to think that any thing you ever put into this game will one day disappear.

Merged.

\(-.-)/ wot? just saying. LEL

4 minutes ago, DragonWhiteThork said:

And back then in Reloaded times before the merge with so many people playing on every server. We would bath in the glory of our enemies blood. It was farming simulator. Everywhere you turn are green and bronze. It was savages.

You can do so many thing with so many player who lack the knowledge of what's the real deal.

But because of that. You got the scammer. before trading was a big issue. Scammer every where.

Then it hits you. GTA 5, and others newer games. The population start to die. Newb disappear. It was like the Apocalyptic of APB.

Player were ban.

It's scary and sad to think that any thing you ever put into this game will one day disappear.

If the so called glory days of APB are really the days where we were constantly being lied to by the devs, where new players would get stomped on by butthurt vets calling cheats on nearly entirely everything and things like scamming were a thing because the devs were too lazy to implement a trading system that LO implemented in not even a year's time. 

Then the game never deserves to see the light.

It's also really not GTA 5's fault since the polulation was already at an alarming decline before it GTA V Online PC.

• Like 1

i don't know what u guys think but unitgame creeps me the fuck out o;o .. i go to there site and i see they are in development since 2001 and now there aint any info about them anywere o;o

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Haganu said:

If the so called glory days of APB are really the days where we were constantly being lied to by the devs, where new players would get stomped on by butthurt vets calling cheats on nearly entirely everything and things like scamming were a thing because the devs were too lazy to implement a trading system that LO implemented in not even a year's time. 

It's also really not GTA 5's fault since the polulation was already at an alarming decline before it GTA V Online PC.

I want more! I dont know what I want from this game but.... MORE!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DragonWhiteThork said:

Pop loss happen to every game.

Need to adjust my belt buckle attending the issue.

Newer game, Aiming at taking the money out the same pool.

"Me" really want to use the word "We" in those day 2010 and such "The RTW" Era. The GTA, The SandBox Hype type of games are the grab and go.

You get?

We so have so much thirst for Open World Games.

Here come "Watch dog" "Ghost Recon Wild Land" "Far Cry" and so many Open World Games that starting to included PVE/PVP

But what are any games out there that focus entirely on PVP?

They seem to be Battle Royale. PUBG/FORTNITE even big games like COD and Battlefield goes into BattleRoyale when they first seem to be disgusted by Shooter games being a Battle Royale games.

So Now we have the "Aborted Child"

The Orphan of GTA

APB RTW, APB:RELOADED, APB:LO 

So many people have had APB and I have to say they love the living out of this game.

It was there lives, their family, their creation and the hand in which they held somewhere along the line and help grew.

We all want to see APB grew much larger. and here come the bitter truth.

APB is hard. Understanding what APB is took days if not for those it could takes month.

The skill are not "Saved" into the games. It stay with the Player.

It's difference because you can have all those upgrade but when another player sit in your place or bought your account. They literally know nothing about how to use any of your arsenal.

This is APB now and then.

Player were ban.

Population loss happens in every game, true, not hard like happened to APB tho.

It lost 85% of the entire playerbase, if not more than that.

To be i have always played all the other games, but that doesn't mean i need to quit this one, never did, and will never do.

APB is not other games, APB is not GTA5 or whatever, APB is APB.

This game isn't died yet because is unique.

Players got banned, many were clean and they got unbanned, but who uses cheats, hacks, exploits, tricks, deserved to be banned, i don't care if you loss 5 players and those 5 players had hacks, they can only fix their brain which is not possible because they can't do these things.

And in anyway, they could in anyway reroll so.. isn't a real issue, isn't this why we still have hackers around?

No IP ban, no hardward HWID ban, no MAC address ban, nothing like this, only a simple ban of the account detected.

5 hours ago, Haganu said:

Basically that.

4 hours ago, TzickyT said:

i don't know what u guys think but unitgame creeps me the fuck out o;o .. i go to there site and i see they are in development since 2001 and now there aint any info about them anywere o;o

It makes me worried too sadly.

46 minutes ago, DragonWhiteThork said:

I want more! I dont know what I want from this game but.... MORE!

We all want more.

I want answers to my questions, i can't go any further knowing im missing something.

This topic has been locked as per OP's request.

~@mayii