ColdBlue55

YOU HAVE BEEN DISCONNECTED FROM THE SERVER UNEXPECTEDLY

1. Hello everyone, i'm getting that error every...30 minutes i guess, no matters what if i'm in a mission or fight club, it happens.

• I also tried turning anti-virus off, adding APBprogram to the firewall and restarting my internet and nothing happens, it keeps disconnecting me.

*A common problem is that your character has been locked in a district server - it takes a maximum of 15 minutes for them to be unlocked*

• About that...well, i don't have problems to reconnect to the server i was, i mean, i don't have to wait that 15 minutes, the problem's just i get disconnected from server randomly every 30 minutes for no reason.

IMPORTANT: My internet is going good and i've to say the server don't go down. I get disconnected and when i go to the server list i see all people keep playing in that server.

Thanks for the help! 👋

That sounds like some piece of hardware is on a time based reset or something, which then drops the connection. 

But it just happen to me in APB, i mean, it's only in this one, i can play for hours other games and there's no problem.

It started happening to me this time. I play since 2016 and never happened (And i keep having the same hardware than before)

So...? No solutions? 😞
I just...don't want to leave the game..

Honestly, this just happen me in this game, I tried unistalling the game and installing again. I was playing like for 4 hours and then it started to happen every 40 minutes. Not problem for me, but the real problem is, sometimes i'm in a mission or in fight club and i lose all my progress in the actual mission

Im having these kicks for about 1-2 weeks aswell. 

Setup: 

• i7 7700K
  • 1060 6GB
  • 16 GB DDR4
  • APB running on a SSD

im not experiencing any lags or latency problems before I get kicked..

• Like 1

On 4/8/2020 at 6:32 AM, asence said:

Im having these kicks for about 1-2 weeks aswell. 

Setup: 

• i7 7700K
  • 1060 6GB
  • 16 GB DDR4
  • APB running on a SSD

im not experiencing any lags or latency problems before I get kicked..

Same here lmao

On 4/8/2020 at 10:42 AM, StevenDeckard said:

Could very well be due to the increased use of the internet and online features worldwide.

Do u know that...i was thinking about that? But i'm in the feeling that's a problem from the game. To be honest i've a friend here, from my town, that i invited him to the game and he doesn't have that problem. We both have the same internet company and he never got kicked. In my case, i get kicked after 60 minutes playing, i confirmated it and then...the next kickis in about...70-80 minutes.
Sometimes after the first kick i don't get kicked again, sometimes i get kicked every 60 minutes, it's getting me sick af 😞

It's not the gamerfirst account that's the problem. I've tested it and it doesn't work.

this stupid game keeps crashing after every upgrade and downgrade it receives, it just crashes randomly allot lately.

Keep having the same problem...anyways...i'll not leave the game i guess

Hope it's for the super upload that's having the internet around the world, so, it could be amazing if after the quarantine it fixes..

Same problem here. Even though my wifi runs pretty good I found out that playing on my mobile hotspot rather than my wifi actually allows me to play normally.