ShotoBX

Error/Disconnected

That error just means that the connection between you and the server got lost (even if for just a split second), usually you can just reconnect again right after

I'm still unable to enter and that message always appears

14 hours ago, Kevkof said:

Ese error solo significa que la conexión entre usted y el servidor se perdió (aunque solo sea por una fracción de segundo), generalmente puede volver a conectarse inmediatamente después

Financial, Breakwater is down for me.  I have been playing the game about 4 weeks now and I have less that 100 hours gameplay because of bugs or unable to log in. 

you play for a hour and have to relog because of lag.  the game is one of the worst games I have played.

serious I can see it going like fallen earth and closing down for good.

Its riddled with botters you report something it never gets answered i mean i might as well just quit because it's pointless for any new player.

In 4 weeks I must have spent around £300 buying items from the marketplace and joker boxes for awesome weapons but I wont spend another penny unless I see fixes sorry.

I liked apb I love pvp games and it's got potential but the people running it are lagging behind by years sorry but you are.

1 hour ago, ShotoBX said:

The VPN doesn't work either

It could be that there's some element of the route (at one of the ISP's) is having issues with the increased traffic from all the people being home. 

Might be good to contact support to see if they can spot any issues with the info they'll ask further.

Edited by Kevkof