Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood evening, Ladies and Gentlemen.

While it may not necessarily be that particular time of day when you read this, I was aptly informed to create a forum thread regarding my twitch channel.

Schedule:

Monday - Thursday: 6:30pm* - 11:30pm*

Friday: 6pm - Late (read: after midnight)

Saturday: Afternoon Start - Late

Sunday: Afternoon Start - 11:00pm

* Please note that these times are the the start points I want to hit, but I do typically run late on this due to other arrangements.

Updates:

Typically, you can find out the moment I'm going live from my twitter.

If you're interested in joining in further (rather than JUST  the APB streams), I have a discord you can join here.

What Is Streamed:

Presently, I have the following arrangement for the streaming week:

Focus Game: This is the game I typically play and stream during the week day streams (excluding Friday). This is one that I plan on investing more time into or I'm having a lot of fun with. This can vary depending on what I feel like doing, but typically it'll stick to one game for the week.

APB Stream: I have Fridays booked as a guaranteed APB Stream. Unless something else comes up or I'm not able to stream on Friday, you can expect this day to be when I stream APB.

Weekends: Anything goes. I might try out some other games or continue playing the focus game that I've been streaming over the week. Depends what people are interested in. It's definitely more flexible here. I might even sneak in an additional APB stream if I feel up for it or it's been going well.

The Stream:

Edited by Kempington